Cafe-Med.net

Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Forum Des Etudiants En Médecine -> Espace DCEM - 3ème, 4ème & 5ème Année
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xuzz22
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

MessagePosté le: 14/01/2017 05:30:21    Sujet du message: Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Répondre en citant

Pujols Wont Try To Be Superman For Angels - RealGM Wiretap
Coming off the worst season of his Major League career Cheap Jerseys China , Albert Pujols is feeling better and won't try to be "Superman" with the Los Angeles Angels in 2014.

"I want to stay healthy and play every day," Pujols said. "The numbers are going to be there at the end, because I know how to hit."

Pujols had a .258 batting average with 17 home runs and 64 RBIs last season -- all career-lows for the three-time National League MVP.

The slugger is entering this season with the mindset that he doesn't need to play at first base every day, and is willing to be the designated hitter -- or sit out.

"I know I'll be ready for Opening Day Cheap NFL Jerseys ," Pujols said. "I've been doing it for 14 years. I know not to try to do too much."

James Claims To Prefer To Stay With Real Madrid - RealGM Wiretap

James Rodriguez would like to remain with Real Madrid after a season in which he fell out of Zinedine Zidane's plans.

James was signed by Real Madrid from Monaco in 2014.

"In football you never know but I want to continue here and my idea is to have many more years with the club," he told reporters.

"I am happy here. All the people close to me are happy too. It's the ideal club and I want to be here."

James didn't play in the Champions League Final.

"Yes, I would have liked to play but I did contribute to the team's success," he added. "They were all good and it was a very good Champions League victory."

He said his season had been a "bit strange" but added: "When you have bad times you also learn from them. Each day I learn more."

Jeter Out Of Walking Boot Working Out - RealGM Wiretap

Derek Jeter has removed his walking boot and is beginning to work out at New York's minor league complex in Tampa Cheap Jerseys , Florida.

Jeter had surgery after fracturing his left ankle in the ALCS against the Tigers, and was in a non-weight-bearing cast for approximately six weeks following the Oct. 20 procedure.

"He's doing fine," Brian Cashman said. "All the boots are off. He's allowed to walk around now in shoes and stuff, but he's not doing any running. He's at the complex and they have an underwater treadmill http://www.cheapjerseysnflsupply.com/ , so he's doing some walking underwater.

"Sometime in mid-to-late January, he'll be cleared for some baseball activities; hitting and fielding. He won't be doing any running until the very back end of this. That's the plan so far, and he's doing well."

Teams Believe James Shields Would Go Unclaimed On Waivers - RealGM Wiretap

The San Diego Padres aren't finding it easy to trade James Shields, who they signed this past offseason.

Some teams believe Shields would go unclaimed on waivers because he has three years and $65 million remaining on his contract.

It's possible that Shields could change teams even if he isn't dealt by Friday's non-waiver deadline.

Finalists For BWAA Awards Announced - RealGM Wiretap

The finalists for the Baseball Writers Association of America awards for the 2013 season have been announced.

Miguel Cabrera Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , Chris Davis and Mike Trout are up for American League MVP, while the National League MVP will be either Paul Goldschmidt, Andrew McCutchen or Yadier Molina.

The finalists for the AL CY Young award are Max Scherzer, Yu Darvish and Hisashi Iwakuma. The NL Cy Young has been narrowed down to Jose Fernandez Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , Clayton Kershaw or Adam Wainwright.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/01/2017 05:30:21    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Forum Des Etudiants En Médecine -> Espace DCEM - 3ème, 4ème & 5ème Année Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation