Cafe-Med.net

e south-west this weekend.That will make her the first the f

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 13/01/2017 08:04:16    Sujet du message: e south-west this weekend.That will make her the first the f Répondre en citant

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Whenever a Royals pitcher has issued a walk lately, the runner has usually scored. So when Ned Yosts own guys worked a pair of walks against the Yankees on Saturday night in the sixth inning of a tied game, the often-dour manager had an optimistic thought. "Lets turn it around this time," Yost said. Salvador Perez did just that. The big catcher belted a three-run homer into the bullpen in left field, and Eric Hosmer added a solo shot later in the game, sending Kansas City to an 8-4 victory over New York. "Ive said all along, I thought we have home-run power," said Yost, whose team has hit just 26 homers -- by far the fewest in the majors. "Itll manifest itself in time." Alex Gordon, Lorenzo Cain, Alcides Escobar and Nori Aoki drove in a run apiece as the Royals bounced back from an offensively inept performance in a 4-2 series-opening loss Friday night. Aaron Crow (3-1) retired one batter in the sixth in relief of starter Danny Duffy, and breezed through the seventh to earn the victory. Kelvin Herrera and Michael Mariot finished it off. David Phelps (1-4) allowed seven runs on 10 hits and two walks in 5 2-3 innings. "Frustrating is the PG-rated word for it," he said. "I was pitching decent going into later parts of games, but its tough to win ballgames when you give up four runs in the sixth and seventh inning. Its frustrating." Yangervis Solarte drove in a pair of runs for New York, and Carlos Beltran -- whos been bothered by an ailing elbow and is still relegated to designated hitter duty -- got an RBI with his first hit since coming off the disabled list Thursday. "Its like starting over for me," Beltran said. "One day, two days is not going to do it, any difference. Basically you have to play every day and with playing time that will come. I cannot tell you (when). I wish I could know." The Royals struck first when Billy Butler and Gordon led off the second inning with back-to-back doubles, and Cain and Escobar provided run-scoring singles for a 3-0 lead. It took the Yankees until the sixth to answer. Derek Jeter started the rally with a single and Mark Teixeira kept it going with a two-out walk. Beltran followed with an RBI double against his former team, and Solarte tied the game 3-all when his sinking liner to centre field dropped just beyond Cains outstretched glove. Duffy, who appeared bothered by lengthy waits for television breaks between innings, was eventually removed after allowing three runs on five hits and three walks in 5 2-3 innings. The Royals made sure to pick him up. Butler and Gordon worked walks to start the bottom half of the sixth, earning Phelps a visit from Yankees pitching coach Larry Rothschild. It didnt do any good. Two pitches later, Perez sent a no-doubt homer into the bullpen in left field to restore the Royals three-run lead. "We needed that," Perez said. "Its not been easy, but its coming." Cain tripled later in the inning, and Aokis RBI single knocked Phelps from the game. "We just scored three runs. Thats the worst kind of team error right there," Phelps said. "To go out and we have all the momentum right there and in nine pitches gave it right back." It was another poor outing by the Yankees right-hander, who moved from the bullpen into the rotation last month. Phelps has lost four straight decisions, allowing 16 runs in the last three. Hosmers homer leading off the seventh was his first since May 5, a span of 130 at-bats, and Brian Roberts tacked on a run off Mariot in the ninth inning that proved to be moot. "Youve got to keep battling back," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "Were still fighting." NOTES: The Yankees have not scored more than four runs in any of their last nine games. ... Yankees CF Jacoby Ellsbury extended his hitting streak to 12 games. ... Royals 2B Omar Infante went 0 for 5, extending his slump to 0 for 18. ... The Yankees chose RHP Mariano Rivera III, the son of longtime closer Mariano Rivera, in the 29th round of the first-year player draft. ... Yankees RHP Hiroki Kuroda and Royals RHP James Shields are scheduled to start Sunday. Asics Gel Kayano 20 Mujer Baratas. MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Asics Gel Noosa Tri 8.The South African had three birdies on the front nine and another four after the turn at Leopard Creek Country Club to move to 16-under 128 overall.Grace, who won all four of his European Tour titles in 2012, dropped his only shot of the competition on the par-3 fifth. http://www.sauconyjazzbaratas.es/asics-gel-saga-baratas.html.J. -- All those records, all for naught. Asics Gel Kayano 20 Mujer. The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Saucony Jazz Original Hombre. Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds.Clare Daniels will make rugby history this Sunday after being named assistant referee for Exeters Anglo-Welsh Cup clash with Cardiff Blues. Daniels became the first female fourth official in Premiership Rugby history in September when Exeter beat Bristol at Ashton Gate, and she returns to the south-west this weekend.That will make her the first the first female assistant referee in top-level mens rugby, having already set a record for the most caps as a referee in womens Test matches. The former Bath Chronicle sports writer has now been a match official development officer for the RFU for six years, but Daniels concedes she has exceeded even her wildest expectations on the pitch since then.Its of course a privilege to be involved, she said. I am very excited about it, but Ill just approach the game like I would any other fixture - even if it is another first for female officials - because ultimately that doesnt come into the make-up of the game. Jones: England must be ssmart Eddie Jones has compared Englands autumn opener against South Africa to the Rumble in the Jungle.dddddddddddd It will hopefully be a great occasion on the pitch, and hopefully there can be even more positive side-effects for female officials.Its wonderful that its another first for me; when you start off you just set yourself realistic goals and I remember going along to a local club game and thinking if I ever got good enough to be involved with a fixture at that level that I would be pleased.And now to be involved with a game like this is beyond what I ever dreamt of originally but you want to challenge yourself and be the best you can be.Like a player, youve got to put in the graft, training, and do your homework if youre going to be able to do a good job on the pitch and get these kinds of opportunities. Also See: Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/01/2017 08:04:16    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation