Cafe-Med.net

Monday.OAKLAND, Calif. - Golden State Warriors centre Andrew

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2017 08:42:28    Sujet du message: Monday.OAKLAND, Calif. - Golden State Warriors centre Andrew Répondre en citant

Lewis Hamilton was delighted to recover from a poor getaway at the season-opening Australian GP to claim a second-placed finish in Melbourne. The three-time world champion started the race on pole but made contact with Nico Rosberg at Turn One, eventually fighting back from as low as seventh to reach the podium behind his Mercedes team-mate.Hamilton endured several battles with Toro Rosso pair Max Verstappen and Carlos Sainz but the decision from his team to keep him on the medium tyres for 39 laps after the red flag paid off, with the 31-year-old holding off Ferraris Sebastian Vettel in the closing stages. Asked if he was frustrated or disappointed with not sealing victory and ending Rosbergs streak of wins, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1: Neither of those. I came back from quite far behind so I feel that I achieved quite a lot today so Im really happy I did damage limitation, the team did a great job. Whats difficult is knowing how long those tyres are going to go. I didnt think the tyres were going to last but then they had that drop and Sebastian was on my tail. After that it was so slippery.We thought Ferrari were going to be close. I knew they would be quicker in qualifying if they had another lap. Nico doesnt seem to think he had problems following them, so thats interesting. When Sebastian was following me I was excited because I was in a race. But unfortunately this track doesnt let you have serious battles. Australian GP report Nico Rosberg claims victory in Melbourne Hamilton got away slowly at the front of the grid and, as Rosberg as well as both Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen passed him, he clipped his team-mates rear left tyre and lost ground on his rivals.Australian GP driver ratingsJudging by their past it could have resulted in another meltdown but both drivers were pictured hugging at the end of the race while Rosberg apologised for making contact at the first corner, insisting he didnt know Hamilton was there. Speaking about the poor start and whether it was because of the new clutch regulations, Hamilton added: As far as Im aware it wasnt because of that. When we had the stoppage I asked my engineer and I think we just had no wheels spinning.It was one of those difficult starts. The actual start wasnt shocking, it was just Turn One when Nico ran me off where I lost the most ground. Im just grateful I was able to recover. After a slightly shaky start to the Australian GP, Nico Rosberg said Mercedes nailed the strategy battling with Ferrari. Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Nico wins after Ferrari error Every 2016 race live Swingman Nerlens Noel Jersey.S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. Swingman Moses Malone Jersey. Englands only win in the four most recent trips north had been tight, and Scotland was expected after losing 28-6 to Ireland six days ago to show some venom against its archrival. http://www.nba76ersauthentic.com/allen-iverson-76ers-jersey/. It was just time for him to make a big play. Nicolas Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 18 points, and the Trail Blazers overcame poor-shooting nights by two of their best players in a 94-90 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Darryl Dawkins 76ers Jersey.com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. Swingman Isaiah Canaan Jersey.com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday.OAKLAND, Calif. - Golden State Warriors centre Andrew Bogut made a surprising return against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night after missing the previous 12 games with a right knee injury.The Warriors said about an hour before the game that Bogut would be available to play. The team had originally said he was out for the game.Marreese Speights started at centre before Bogut entered the game to a roaring applause with 5:19 remaining in the first quarter. It was the first time Bogut played since Deec.dddddddddddd 8 at Minnesota, when he left in the opening minutes with pain in his knee.Bogut has been recovering from knee chondromalacia and bone edema, an injury that causes bone marrow to swell and absorb fluid. He had his knee drained and underwent platelet-rich plasma therapy during his rehabilitation.The 7-footer is averaging 7.1 points, 9.3 rebounds, three assists and 2.2 blocks in 20 games this season and has played a key role in Golden States defence the past three years. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2017 08:42:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation