Cafe-Med.net

of hockey operations for the Western Professional Hockey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2017 08:42:17    Sujet du message: of hockey operations for the Western Professional Hockey Répondre en citant

For the second night in a row, the Winnipeg Goldeyes were able to take an early lead against the Amarillo Sox and never look back. On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. The Goldeyes (2-1) beat the Sox (2-1) 12-2. With the win, the Fish take a 2-1 advantage in the two teams four-game season-opening series at Amarillo National Bank Sox Stadium. In the first, with the two lead-off Winnipeg batters having already been retired, Ray Sadler got on base with a single. Reggie Abercrombie then stepped to the plate and hit a two-run home run to open the scoring. Matt Jackson then provided the Goldeyes with some fantastic pitching. Jackson allowed only four hits in his six and one-third innings of work. He struck out five, and only gave up one walk. "It was a repeat of last night with Jarvis," Goldeyes Pitching Coach Jamie Vermilyea said of Jackson on the Jewel 101 Post-Game Show, "throwing strikes and dictating each at bat." The Goldeyes offense went back to work in the top of the third. They got three runs in the frame, one on a RBI from Jake Blackwood, one on a RBI from Sadler, and one on a Sox fielding error. Winnipegs bats were quiet in the fourth through seventh innings, but their offense picked it back up in the eighth. Ryan Pineda led off the top of the inning with a solo home run. Luis Alen then hit a single, and would eventually come around to score on an error. Sadler and Abercrombie would get on base, and then Josh Mazzola stepped up and hit a three-run home run. The Fish didnt stop there. In the top of the ninth, the Goldeyes loaded the bases, and Sadler hit a two RBI single that scored Kuhn and Jordan Guida — who was pinch-hitting for Alen. Sadler would end the night going an impressive four for six at the plate, with three runs, and three RBI. "When youve got your three-hole hitter locked in, good things are going to happen," said Vermilyea. The Goldeyes bullpen pitched extremely well, and was able to keep the shutout intact until the bottom of the ninth, when the Sox were able to score their two runs. One of which came on the first professional hit for Sox player Josh Miller. The 12 runs that the Goldeyes scored are the most theyve put on the scoreboard so far this season. The Goldeyes will play one more game against the Sox tomorrow at 6 p.m. with the expected pitching match-up to be Winnipegs Nick Hernandez against Amarillos Michael Nannini. The Goldeyes then head to Laredo to take on the Laredo Lemurs in a three-series that starts Monday. Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys. The Laval Rouge et Or defensive back/kick-returner gained the invitation following his showing Sunday at an NFL regional combine in Baltimore. Thomas Muller Germany Jersey.com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. http://www.germanynationalshop.us/Mats-Hummels-Germany-Jersey-Soccer/. LOUIS -- The Atlanta Braves used a two-run rally in the ninth to end their road trip with a win. Jonas Hector Germany Jersey. Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. Marc-Andre ter Stegen Germany Jersey.com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown.CALGARY -- After seven years of learning the ropes in Phoenix, Brad Treliving says hes ready to return home and take the reins of an NHL team in a hockey-mad market. The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. "I know the challenges here we have ahead of us as a team ... I know the expectations of this market. I know the expectations of this fan base. And I want you to know Im prepared for this and Im ready for this challenge." Team president of hockey operations Brian Burke officially announced the hiring at an afternoon news conference. "Make no mistake about it folks, Brad is the general manager of this team, effective right now," Burke said, adding that Treliving was the only candidate the Flames interviewed. "Its important people understand that. It speaks volumes for what we think of Brad as a general manager," Burke said. Treliving, a native of Penticton, B.C., referred to himself a "proud Western Canadian" and said he welcomed the move. "In a lot of ways I look at this as a homecoming," the 44-year-old said. "Coming in yesterday, seeing the Rocky Mountains ... I appreciate Brian and (Flames president and CEO Ken Kings) hospitality. You got rid of the snow for a guy whos had his blood thinning in the desert the past few years." Treliving also had kind words for the Coyotes organization, where he worked closely with GM Don Maloney and was in charge of their AHL affiliate in Portland. Treliving worked for the Coyotes while they were on shaky ground and administered by the NHL before being bought by a Canadian-led group last year. "I know for a lot of people up here and outsidee of the Phoenix market over the past few years, theres been a lot of stories written (but) it was a great experience there because of the people there.dddddddddddd" Treliving will take over general manager duties from Burke, who served as interim GM after firing Jay Feaster in December. "He is the single most significant factor for me being here today," Treliving said of Burke. Treliving is also assistant GM for Team Canada at the IIHF world championship. He previously served as president of the Central Hockey League and president and director of hockey operations for the Western Professional Hockey League, which he founded. The Flames missed the playoffs for the fifth straight season after finishing with a 35-40-7 record for 77 points. Calgary was 13th in the Western Conference standings. As the Coyotes vice-president of hockey operations, Treliving worked closely with Maloney on personnel matters and helping build a team despite the financial limitations of being run by the NHL for four seasons. "Brad has learned at the knee of a general manager for whom I have great respect, Don Maloney. Hes been directly and actively involved in every facet of the general managers job," Burke said "He has a keen mind and a reputation as an extremely hard worker. Its my job to provide Brad with whatever guidance and leadership I can." The team made the playoffs in each of their four seasons without an owner before failing to reach the post-season the past two seasons. Trelivings duties also included managing the professional and amateur scouting staffs and making player personnel assignments to the teams minor-league affiliates. Treliving, who played in the International Hockey League, AHL and ECHL, is the son of Boston Pizza co-owner Jim Treliving. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2017 08:42:17    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation