Cafe-Med.net

lot in his favor. Hes underlining that hes a significantly

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 07/01/2017 07:36:06    Sujet du message: lot in his favor. Hes underlining that hes a significantly Répondre en citant

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Just because the Sacramento Kings were familiar with Tyreke Evans didnt mean they could stop him. The former NBA Rookie of the Year made a memorable return to Sacramento, scoring a season-high 25 points and adding 12 assists to help the New Orleans Pelicans snap a four-game losing streak with a 113-97 win over the Kings on Monday night. "I know they have no shot blockers, so I was attacking every chance I got," said Evans, who made 7 of 14 shots and hit 11 of 12 free throws after coming off the bench. "Im quick enough to take it to the basket. Thats what I do best. I wanted to be aggressive." Known for his slashing style of play and his uncanny ability to get to the rim in four seasons with the Kings, Evans stayed true to his game, bypassing perimeter shots in favour of going to the hoop. He also added six rebounds and three steals. "He got wherever he wanted to go. Nobody could keep in front of him and thats how he gets to the rim," Kings coach Michael Malone said. "If our guys didnt think he would try to come into this arena and get off, then I question their IQ. He played here and hes going to come here and try to show everybody what were missing. And he did." Evans averaged 17.5 points in his four seasons with the Kings. He joined the Pelicans in the off-season as part of a three-team trade and subsequently signed a four-year, $44 million contract. The Pelicans pulled away in the fourth quarter, outscoring the Kings 36-23 to salvage their only victory on a five-game road trip. Evans was a major factor in the second half, scoring 13 points. "I just told the guys that this is just about us getting stops and our defence had to prevail in the fourth quarter and I thought it did," New Orleans coach Monty Williams said. DeMarcus Cousins had 24 points and 14 rebounds for the Kings, who committed 22 turnovers in losing for the sixth time in eight games. Isaiah Thomas had 21 points and Marcus Thornton had 19. Rudy Gay made 2-of -12 shots and scored 11 points. "First of all, we didnt get stops," Kings guard Isaiah Thomas said. "Secondly, we didnt dial in on that end of the floor and he made every play. He scored, he passed, and he did what he wanted." Anthony Davis had 21 points and 11 rebounds for New Orleans. Jrue Holiday had 17 points and 10 assists, and Eric Gordon also had 17 points. Ryan Anderson, who grew up in the Sacramento region, had a difficult evening trying to contain Cousins at the defensive end. Anderson went to the bench with five fouls at the 8:17 mark in the fourth quarter. The Pelicans leading scorer missed 3 of 9 shots and had eight points. NOTES: Shaquille ONeal sat courtside next to Kings majority owner Vivek Ranadive and Hall of Fame player Chris Mullin, who works in an advisory role with the team and frequently attends home games. ONeal is one of Sacramentos minority owners. . Pelicans starting centre Jason Smith missed his second consecutive game with a bruised bone in his right knee. Smith, who is on the inactive list, had started the teams first 24 games. . Cousins had it going early for the Kings, getting 12 points and seven rebounds in the first quarter . . Alexis Ajinca played 13 minute and fouled out in the fourth quarter. Jack Dunn Liverpool Jersey UK.Do you have to be that close? Federer snapped at a TV cameraman hovering nearby as he received medical advice after losing a set on Wednesday.For Nadal and Sharapova, the nuisance was coming from the lowly-ranked qualifiers across the net. Chelsea Jersey UK. A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. http://www.worldsoccersshopuk.com/LIVERPOOL-FC-ROBERTO-FIRMINO-JERSEY-UK/. You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. Ander Herrera Jersey UK. The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. Sergio Aguero Manchester City Jersey UK.75 million contract for the 2014 season and avoided arbitration. The team announced the agreement on Tuesday.Hallandale Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Local stakes winner Bluegrass Singer is most likely to start in Saturdays $400,000 Holy Bull Stakes over the days $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes at Gulfstream Park. The 1 1/16-mile Holy Bull offers points as part of the Kentucky Derby qualifying system unlike the seven-furlong Hutcheson, both important prep races, however, for 3-year-olds leading to the Florida Derby on March 28. Im leaning toward the Holy Bull, Bluegrass Singers trainer Marcus Vitali said. Im trying to get some points together, and thats kind of my decision. (jockey Javier Castellano) Javiers got the assignment, and those two got along really good last time. I just think weve got to take our chances, hope for the best and shoot for the sky. Bluegrass Singer, owned by Cross Sabres Farm, has drawn post 4 for the 10- horse Holy Bull and the far outside post for the eight-horse Hutcheson. Jockey Rafael Hernandez is listed for the Hutcheson. Bluegrass Singer, with Castellano riding, led most of the way in winning the Mucho Macho Man Stakes at Gulfstream on Jan. 3. I brought him back into the race easy off the last race, being just three weeks between races. I figured hes run so many times and hes the kind of horse that keeps himself fit anyway, Vitali said. It can be kind of a tricky situation when youre pointing for two races. Youve got to train them a little different for either race. I just did my best and the horse responded to everything perfect. Hes coming into the race excellent. Bluegrass Singer has won three of seven starts for $119,835. The 2-1 morning line favorite for the Holy Bull is Upstart, owned by Ralph M. Evans and trained by Richard Violette. The colt will be ridden by Jose Ortiz from post 8 in his 2015 debut. Hes filled out. He was a little big leggy as a 2-year-old. I dont think hes gotten any taller, but theress a little more muscle to him; hes a little bit squarer.dddddddddddd He looks more like an older horse than a baby now, Violette said. Hes pretty sharp and confident, without being mean. He has a really nice eye. Hes pretty correct. Hes a pretty clever horse. Upstart was first or second in his first three starts before getting third in the Breeders Cup Juvenile. Ortiz has been in the saddle all four times as the colt has banked $463,800. He ran a really good second and was kind of up against it in the Champagne. He confirmed his quality and he just got nailed for second in the Breeders Cup despite not having a whole lot in his favor. Hes underlining that hes a significantly good horse, Violette said. Certainly, he belongs in the elite of the 3-year-olds this year, as long as he proves it. Hes more than just a nice New York-bred; hes a nice horse. Also making his 3-year-old debut Saturday will be 5-2 second pick Frosted, trained by Kiaran McLaughlin for Godolphin Racing. The gray colt will again be ridden by Irad Ortiz Jr. from the inside post. Hes been training great. Hes doing great, said McLaughlin. Frosted was second his first two starts before winning at Aqueduct on Oct. 30. On Nov. 29 he was second, beaten a half-length, to Leave the Light On in the Remsen at Aqueduct. He ran huge. He had the 13 hole, the track was a conveyor belt, and he was unlucky to lose. Hes a very nice horse, said McLaughlin. Frosted has earned $150,600. Here is the field for the Holy Bull in post position order: Frosted, Irad Ortiz Jr.; Keen Ice, Edgard Zayas; High Noon Rider, Joel Rosario; Bluegrass Singer, Javier Castellano; Juan and Bina, Jose Lezcano; First Down, Rajiv Maragh; Frammento, Luis Saez; Upstart, Jose Ortiz; Dom the Bomb, Rafael Hernandez and Decision Day, John Velazquez. The Holy Bull has an approximate post time of 4:34 p.m. ET. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/01/2017 07:36:06    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation