Cafe-Med.net

let the original people to trus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
liuyi
Hyper Actif
Hyper Actif

MessagePosté le: 05/01/2017 06:35:28    Sujet du message: let the original people to trus Répondre en citant

In accordance with national regulations, E1-free formaldehyde plate ≤ 9mg / 100g, has been fully consistent with the environmental requirements of cabinets, and E0 plate cabinet expensive, in Europe, only in hospitals, kindergartens and other special occasions before use. But often manufacturers have repeatedly claimed that their plate to E0 standards, but in fact by the authority of the manufacturers of these products from the E1 standard is still far away. The other is false certification. Recently, the media reported a Shenzhen Quality Product Support Center of the incident, but the industry sources, the market is also a large number of fake certification that there is no such certification body, as long as the money, you can prove .
In this regard, the industry experts hope that the relevant departments can thoroughly investigate the building materials industry, "certification", but also an easy consumer consumer, let the original people to trust the "certification" into everyone suspected "suspect." This reporter has learned that the Beijing Municipal Trade and Industry Bureau is currently inventorying the plate market self-proclaimed "E0" issue, while the State Environmental Protection Administration certification center in the country check false certification.
I believe many people in the decoration process will encounter a variety of questions and doubts, I do not know how to solve? Huaning decoration company specializes in this column has extensive experience in decoration for the technical adviser to readers in the decoration process to solve a friend encountered various problems. Q: My bedroom is covered with composite wood flooring, usually pay more attention to cleaning, but recently found a white wooden floor, there have been some very small small black spots, into the film there, but not very obvious. Need to wipe with a wet cloth to wipe some, but very easy to wipe clean. I would like to ask what is going on?
Related links:
outdoor waterproof deck flooring

application of composite materials

clear plastic roofing for porches

MessagePosté le: 05/01/2017 06:35:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation