Cafe-Med.net

puma rihanna creepers groen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding0728
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

MessagePosté le: 04/01/2017 03:49:31    Sujet du message: puma rihanna creepers groen Répondre en citant

Giants Peavy Finalize Two Year Deal - RealGM Wiretap Jake Peavy has officially signed a two-year deal with the San Francisco Giants.

The contract includes a $4 million signing bonus asics gel kayano 20 uk , a full no-trade clause and award bonuses, according to a report.

Peavy is set to earn $7 million in 2015 and $13 million in 2016.
Braves Trade David Hale To Rockies - RealGM Wiretap
The Atlanta Braves have traded David Hale and Gus Schlosser to the Colorado Rockies for Minor League catchers Jose Briceno and Chris O'Dowd.

Hale pitched 45 games for Atlanta last season, going 4-5 with a 3.30 ERA, and had been expected to compete for a spot in the starting rotation.
Orioles To Acquire Mark Trumbo From Mariners - RealGM Wiretap
The Baltimore Orioles are set to acquire Mark Trumbo from the Seattle Mariners, according to a report by Jon Heyman of CBS Sports.

Seattle will receive veteran catcher Steve Clevenger in the trade.

Trumbo gives Baltimore an option at first base if Chris Davis leaves in free agency.
Lackey Praises Saltalamacchias Work Behind The Plate - RealGM Wiretap
John Lackey pitched well for the Boston Red Sox on Thursday night asics gel saga sale , but ended up taking the loss in Game 2 of the World Series.

Lackey pitched 6.1 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, allowing three runs. He struck out six and walked two. As usual, Jarrod Saltalamacchia was his catcher.

Saltamacchia caught 22 of Lackey's 29 starts this season -- Ryan Lavarnway caught five, David Ross caught two. Lackey had a 3.06 ERA and a 3.9 KBB ratio with Saltalamacchia behind the plate in 2013.

"He's definitely calling the game," Lackey said of his catcher after Game 2. "But I guess I'm approving asics gel saga uk , I guess. Salty has been great for me all year. We all really studied these guys. We go over reports together. And he's been great to work with and makes it easy on me."

Angels Have Roughly $8M To Spend - RealGM Wiretap
After signing Joe Smith to a three-year, $15 million contract, the Los Angeles Angels have approximately $8 million to spend.

Spending any more than $8 million would put them over the $189 million luxury-tax threshold.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 04/01/2017 03:49:31    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation