Cafe-Med.net

after a practice Friday at B.C. Place Stadium

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 03/01/2017 07:28:46    Sujet du message: after a practice Friday at B.C. Place Stadium Répondre en citant

Notable players: Ilya Kovalchuk (2001-2010), Dany Heatley (2001-2004), Marc Savard (2002-2006), Ray Ferraro (1999-2002), Vyacheslav Kozlov (2002-2010), Milan Hnlilcka (2000-2003) and Patrick Stefan (1999-2006).Best jersey: Thrashers home jerseys (introduced in 2007)(Image via Alumni.Edu)Worst jersey: 2008 alternate jersey (introduced in 2008)(Image via Yahoo)Best smile: Danny Heatley(Image via Photobucket.com)Best highlight reel: Ilya KovalchukBest fan moment: This guy chugs a beer and goes nuts.Worst fan moment: After initially drawing an average of 17,000 fans in their inaugural 1999-00 season, the Thrashers attendance averaged just under 13,700 fans in their final three seasons.Best moustache: That would belong to goaltender Chris Mason, whose moustache game evolved during his team with the Thrashers.(Image via Top Cheese Hockey)Best fighter: Eric Boulton (Amassed 639 penalty minutes during his six seasons with the Thrashers)Mascot: Thrash (fun fact, Thrash was once "arrested" for stealing a Zamboni in one of the most bizarre ticket sale attempts in the history of hockey (Image via Hockey News Central)Last game: April 10th, 2011 5-2 loss to Pittsburgh PenguinsLast goal: Tim Stapleton from Nik Antropov and Ron HainseyCaptain: Andrew LaddWhyd the move? The Thrashers faced financial loss and ownership problems. True Sports Entertainment bought the Thrashers on May 31, 2011.Relocated: The team moved to Winnipeg as the Jets were reformed.What does a former player have to say?Colby Armstrong(Image via hockeyfortheladies.blogspot.com)What was it like to play in Atlanta?Getting traded from Pittsburgh to Atlanta all I thought was "oh well I guess its going be shorts all the time," but as I came to find its a lot colder than I thought and snowed a few times a year there. It was a beautiful city and great place to live but didnt seem like much of a sports town as Pittsburgh was. From what Id heard its a transplant city where people come from all over to work there. This showed during games as out crowds were smaller and when playing certain teams there teams fans came out and were so loud when they scored. Its too bad hockey didnt work there. Great place live and play if the support and hockey had been better.Whats your fondest memory of Atlanta?My fondest memory would have to be getting married there. It was a great time and major hot out. Also both my kids were born there which is pretty cool also. We have a few pretty good friends who are local to Atlanta that we remain close with to this day. On the hockey side of things I had a 22-goal season which as a player is a pretty special thing. Felt like I scored every game I couldnt imagine being Stamkos and what that would feel like. Just snipin beauts literally every game for real.(Stats and info from Hockeydb, jersey info via Coolhockey.com) Jake Matthews Falcons Jersey. Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Jake Matthews Jersey. Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/dwight-freeney-falcons-jersey-c-4/. Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Brett Favre Falcons Jersey. -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Ryan Schraeder Falcons Jersey. Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place.VANCOUVER -- Terry Dunfield is not ready to call it a career. The veteran Major League Soccer and Canadian international midfielder is training with the Vancouver Whitecaps as he recuperates from a knee injury and seeks another team. "At the minute, its just training for a few weeks," Dunfield said after a practice Friday at B.C. Place Stadium. "Im just getting over a meniscus injury. Ive made it through the first week, and the body feels good." Dunfield, a 31-year-old Vancouver native, was released from Toronto FC in June. He suffered the injury while training with Toronto prior to being waived through MLS and becoming a free agent. "After two or three weeks, Ill see what my options are and then sort of re-assess from there," he said. "But at the minute, Im no good to anyone when Im not fit." Dunfield said he has received "one or two offers" from MLS clubs but is waiting until he is healthy to make a commitment.dddddddddddd He plans to talk to the Whitecaps, for whom he played the first half of their 2011 expansion season before being traded to Toronto. But Vancouver coach Martin Rennie has all but ruled out signing him. Dunfield made 56 combined appearances for Toronto in MLS league play, CONCACAF Champions League, and the Amway Canadian Championship, while producing six goals for the Reds. He had one goal and three assists in 12 MLS games with the Whitecaps in 2011. A former Manchester City youth player, he played in England before joining the Whitecaps in a second-tier circuit in 2010. He says he wants to make sure that he can find "the right fit" if another team signs him. "I cant wait to get back out there and make up for lost time -- both at the club level and for Canada," said Dunfield. But he has a tight deadline when it comes to finding employment. MLS clubs must freeze their rosters by Sept. 13. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 03/01/2017 07:28:46    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation