Cafe-Med.net

sts and two steals for the Pistons, who have won two in a ro

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 31/12/2016 07:38:43    Sujet du message: sts and two steals for the Pistons, who have won two in a ro Répondre en citant

After months of lengthy debate from hockey fans across the country, Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subbans status for Sochi is no longer up in the air. Hes officially a member of the 2014 Canadian mens Olympic hockey team - and no one is happier than Montreals No. 76. "Obviously I was very happy (to receive the phone call) and my family was as well," he told reporters after Tuesdays announcement. Subban, 24, captured the Norris Trophy last season as the NHLs best defenceman after posting 11 goals and 27 assists in 42 games during the lockout-shortened campaign. But the Habs top blueliner has maintained that he wouldnt stand still as he tried to make a lasting impression with Hockey Canada. "I try not to be complacent, get better every day and do my job to help my team win," said Subban. "Im just grateful to have the opportunity to play with the best players in the world, play against them and learn from them." The Toronto native has a solid international resume, having captured back-to-back gold medals at the 2008 and 2009 World Junior Championship, including a berth in the tournament All-Star Team in his second stint with three goals and nine points. Hes also no stranger to playing on the larger ice surface that will be utilized in Sochi. "I played on an Olympic-sized rink in junior for four years with Belleville," he explained. "It changes the game a little bit in terms of how much space and time you have out there." And Subban has shown no signs of slowing down from last years career campaign, leading the Canadiens in scoring with seven goals and 26 assists in 44 games this season. "His greatest strengths are his shot and his puck handling," said Steve Yzerman, executive director of Team Canada. "Hes the right fit for that spot right now." That assessment was echoed by Canadiens head coach Michel Therrien, whos been pleased with the improvements Subban made to earn the selection.  "He made progress over the last two years," he said Tuesday. "We wanted to make sure he was a good all-around player and he puts in effort. All the credit goes to him." Subban is one of four players named to Team Canada that is currently playing for a Canadian NHL team, joining teammate Carey Price as well as Dan Hamhuis and Roberto Luongo of the Vancouver Canucks. And the young blueliner is looking forward to sharing the Olympic experience with Price - a long-time friend on and off the ice. "Myself and Carey, weve had the opportunity to play together for a couple years now and to represent our country is great," said Subban. "I hope I get to room with him so I can snore and keep him up all night." Another teammate Subban plans to chat with is defenceman Andrei Markov, who was named to the Russias team at the same time. Provided of course, he can get Markov to respond. "Hes not talking very much right now, maybe hes already in Olympic mode,"  joked Subban. "Ive spoken to him many times about Sochi and he thinks its going to be a great experience. Ill definitely pick his brain on a couple things." Travis Benjamin Chargers Jersey.35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished. Craig Mager Chargers Jersey.DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. http://www.authenticchargersnflfansmall.com/c-40-chargers-kavell-conner-jersey.aspx. Coetzees finish, with six birdies and no bogeys, took him to 19-under 268 overall and past South African compatriots Thomas Aiken and Justin Walters, the overnight co-leaders. Coetzee was flawless on the East Course at Royal Johannesburg and Kensington Golf Club to clinch his maiden title after 24 top 10 finishes. Joe Barksdale Chargers Jersey.com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Custom Chargers Jersey. -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal.Auburn Hills, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope had 19 points and five rebounds in the Detroit Pistons 98-95 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday. Brandon Jennings added 15 points, six assists and two steals for the Pistons, who have won two in a row. Josh Smith and Caron Butler each tallied 14 points and Andre Drummond donated 11 points and 10 rebounds. Jabari Parker ended with 18 points, five boards and three steals for the Bucks, who have lost two straight. Brandon Knight had 17 points, nine assists and six rebounds. Smiths layup gave the Pistons a 97-93 lead with 15.1 seconds to play, then clinched the game with a steal of Knight. Butler went 1-of-2 from the line to put the game out of reach. The Pistons led for the entire first half and tookk a 51-44 margin into the locker room.dddddddddddd Trailing 61-54 with 5:35 left in the third quarter, the Bucks went on a 14-2 run. Knight tallied seven points during the surge, including a 3-pointer with 2:47 remaining to make it 68-63 Milwaukee. But Jennings responded with consecutive 3-pointers to give Detroit the lead back. The Pistons took a 76-72 edge into the fourth. Giannis Anteokoumpos slam and Parkers layup pulled Milwaukee within 90-87 with 2:49 left, but Caldwell-Pope answered with a 3-pointer and the Pistons held on. Game Notes Detroit went 11-of-23 from 3-point range ... The Pistons turned the ball over 19 times ... The Bucks host the Grizzlies on Saturday, while Detroit welcomes the Jazz to town on Sunday. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 31/12/2016 07:38:43    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation