Cafe-Med.net

Montreal.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Retired NASCAR

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 31/12/2016 07:36:51    Sujet du message: Montreal.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Retired NASCAR Répondre en citant

LONDON - Canadian Milos Raonic tried to repair his ailing service game Wednesday ahead of his must-win match against Japans Kei Nishikori at the ATP Finals.Raonic struggled in his first two round-robin matches at the season-ending event, bowing in straight sets to Roger Federer on Sunday and Andy Murray on Tuesday.The Canadians powerful serve has been rather muted at the O2 Arena, with noticeable drops in both speed and first-serve percentage. Raonic was looking for solutions in Wednesdays practice session with coaches Ivan Ljubicic and Riccardo Piatti.Whatever the reason is, I have 24 hours to solve it, Raonic said. Im going to need to (fix it) if I want to have any hope. Theres no way around that. Its something Ive got to do.Raonic entered the eight-man tournament brimming with confidence. He knocked off Federer for the first time at the recent Paris Masters before falling to Novak Djokovic in the final. The 23-year-old Canadian admits he has been too passive on the court and needs to get back to dictating the play. Ive got to be more aggressive, he said. I have to go for more rather than just play relatively down the middle. Im not stretching my opponents most of the time. Ive got a terrible minus record (of) unforced errors to winners ratio at this moment. Thats not how Im going to give myself a possibility to win.Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., and Nishikori are both making their first appearances at the event. Nishikori, whos enjoying a breakout season, was the runner-up at the U.S. Open in September. Im going to have to serve well, as always, thats key for me, Raonic said. But Im just going to have to be aggressive. Im going to have to make Kei play on my terms. Its something I havent been able to do so far these last two matches.Raonic said hes using the same approach despite the tournaments unique format.You go out there and you treat every match like its a single elimination tournament, theres no other way to do it, he said. If you go out there hoping that you can lose a match and maybe still get through, things can only go poorly from there on. Obviously I think if I can put myself in this situation again, I hope I can do better.I need to go back to basics, focus on rhythm, focus on the balance of my body, the toss, make sure the basics are in place, just go through repetition doing the right thing. Its just as simple as that, but it takes time to get it right.Nishikori enters with a 4-1 career record against Raonic. The Canadians lone victory came at Wimbledon last summer.Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic also had the day off Wednesday. They opened with two losses and are longshots to qualify for the doubles semifinals. Derrick Shelby Falcons Jersey. The alleged sexual assault is believed to have happened over the weekend of Feb. 1, when the hockey team was in Thunder Bay for two games against Lakehead University. The criminal investigation branch of the Thunder Bay Police Service is leading the investigation with help from Ottawa police. Malliciah Goodman Falcons Jersey. The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. http://www.falconsteamstoreauthentic.com/Youth-Mike-Person-Elite-Jersey/. The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. Tevin Coleman Falcons Jersey.com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Jonathan Babineaux Falcons Jersey. The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Retired NASCAR driver Mark Martin and former motocross star Ricky Carmichael are among the 2015 inductees into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America.The seven-member class also includes off-road racer Walker Evans, six-time NHRA champion Warren Johnson and four-time Trans-Am Series champion Tommy Kendall. It also includes two deceased drivers, Duke Nalon (sprint and midget cars) and Lloyd Ruby (USAC).This years class truly reflects the wide range of American motorsports, which has always been the foundation for our facility, said Ron Watson, president of the Hall of Fame. These gentlemen achieved success on two wheels and four, on dirt and pavement, on every kind of track - plus off the road entirely.Kendall and Carmichael were present for Fridayys announcement.ddddddddddddA lot of the names on this years Hall of Fame are heroes of mine, Kendall said. It doesnt really compute. Ive been lucky to have good things happen during my career. To be mentioned with names like that ... at the end of the day its nice to be recognized for the work you did.Added Carmichael: As a kid growing up racing dirt bikes, I never would have thought something like this was possible for me. To be in the company of some of the greatest names in motorsports is surreal.The 27th class will be inducted June 18 at Detroits Fillmore Theater. The hall, currently in Novi, Michigan, is moving to Daytona International Speedway in January 2016. The move coincides with the scheduled completion of the tracks $400 million renovation. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 31/12/2016 07:36:51    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation