Cafe-Med.net

Kei Nishikori of Japan after he beat Ernests Gulbis of L

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 28/12/2016 09:09:42    Sujet du message: Kei Nishikori of Japan after he beat Ernests Gulbis of L Répondre en citant

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (4) – Hes deep and his stick is out of position on the first goal, but he makes up for it with big saves on Stepan and Zuccarello in the first. He had big right pad saves on Girardi and Stepan, Sharp on Hagelin down wall, certainly kept his team in it as they gave up some high quality chances. He gave them a chance to win, but was outduelled by Lundqvist, who was simply outstanding. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He put on a show, was locked in the whole night. He made a great blocker save on Crosby, was good in tight on net plays as they crashed all night long. He had big saves on Kunitz and Neal in the second and huge saves on Martin, Neal and Malkin in-crease in the third. He simply stole the show. Corey Crawford, Chicago Blackhawks (5) - Best I have seen him play, he outstanding early on, especially on Granlund and Fontaine. He had a big save on Fontaine on a breakaway, and fought off the rebound as well and then robs him again in the last five minutes of the second. He really elevated his play, timely saves that gave Chicago a chance to get their skill rolling. Great post play on the Coyle in the third while shorthanded and robbed Neiderreiter with less than six minutes left in regulation.  He was also outstanding in OT on Parise and Granlund. He stole the game for the Blackhawks. Ilya Bryzgalov, Minnesota Wild (5) – He had a very good start with big saves on Sharp and Toews early on, then no better save than the breakaway by Sharp, with Toews waiting for the rebound to keep it at 1-1. He had a great save on Kane with 3:20 left in third and a huge save on Hossa in OT; side to side play. He had no chance on the game-winner, it was a bad bounce off the glass. He gave them very good goaltending this series.  Alan Branch Patriots Jersey. Head coach Corey Chamblin announced on Monday that Avon Cobourne had been hired as the defending Grey Cup champions new running backs coach. Joe Vellano Patriots Jersey. Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Reggie-Wayne-Patriots-Jersey/.5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32. Jimmy Garoppolo Patriots Jersey. Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw. Chris Long Patriots Jersey. -- Manager Bob Melvin shuffled the Athletics batting order and got the type of production he was looking for from the top of the lineup. BARCELONA, Spain -- Santiago Giraldo of Colombia beat Nicolas Almagro 7-5, 6-3 to reach the Barcelona Open final on Saturday, as his Spanish rival suffered a letdown after ousting top-ranked Rafael Nadal. Giraldo will face fourth-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan after he beat Ernests Gulbis of Latvia 6-2, 6-4 in the other semifinal on the red outdoor clay. Almagro slumped to his first loss in six meetings with Giraldo, a day after one of his biggest wins when he upset eight-time winner Nadal at the Real Club de Tenis. "Yesterdays game doesnt serve as an excuse," Almagro said. "Giraldo grazed perfection today, above all in the first set, and I couldnt find the answer." The unseeded Giraldo will be playing for his first career title on Sunday after he saved six of seven break points and finished the match with an emphatic ace. "I have always dreamed of reaching the top spots of the ATP ranking and tomorrow is a first step," Giraldo said. "But I am staying calm. I will keep to my routtine and tomorrow will be a day to enjoy and play the best tennis I can.dddddddddddd" Giraldo prevailed in a match that featured several long rallies by proving more precise with his long groundstrokes. The first set was heading for a tiebreaker until Giraldo snatched it away by breaking Almagros last service game when he swatted a forehand return by the feet of the last years finalist. Almagro got an early break in the second set, but Giraldo won it right back and took control as Almagros nerves frayed with the match slipping away. "He believed more in his tennis, in how he had to play, and he barely made any mistakes," Almagro said. "I committed errors when I could have gone in front. That was the key." Earlier, Nishikoris faster movement overcame Gulbis big serve. Down a set, ninth-seeded Gulbis saved seven break points in the second before finally ceding his serve and losing the match. Nishikori will be seeking his second title of the season and fifth in his career. china nfl jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 28/12/2016 09:09:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation