Cafe-Med.net

turn up field and dash for first downs will likely see him s

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 23/12/2016 09:14:34    Sujet du message: turn up field and dash for first downs will likely see him s Répondre en citant

TSN football analyst Chris Schultz is back with his Week 10 selections in the CFL. The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 9, and sits at 21-16 on the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now Schultz is ready for more action, including his pick of the Stamps beating the Eskimos in the game of the week. Ottawa Redblacks at Montreal Alouettes Week 10 begins with a bit of a desperation situation for both Montreal and Ottawa. The winner generates some hope and optimism that this is a possible playoff season. Without that goal in sight, pro football can become a major grind game after game. For Ottawa the question is: Can they win games and enhance personnel? It is tough to do because with every change in player, a change in chemistry happens between players and often reflects in poor team play. I think the Redblacks have found something really good in Antoine Pruneau at Linebacker. Against Calgary he was everywhere and reminds me a little of J.C. Sherritt in Edmonton. If the Redblacks can find another two or three Antoine Pruneaus they will be on their way to a very good defence. In Montreal its about the quarterback. A repetitive statement, I know, but just about every other aspect of Alouettes football is competitively good. I know I am supposed to be independent in my analysis and biased only in my mind but I would like Jonathan Crompton to do well and establish himself as a talent so the Alouettes of today resemble the Alouettes of yesterday in the second half of the season. Heres to a good game! Montreal wins by 3. Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Saskatchewan Roughriders I wish I could go to this game. I would definitely buy a ticket. The Riders rushed for 228 yards against only 56 by BC last Sunday night and that says a lot. B.C. has a formidable front seven especially at linebacker with Elimimian and Bighill and 228 yards says dominant line play for the Riders. Whether it is Anthony Allen or Will Ford - or both - George Cortez has the best running attack in CFL football. Can Winnipeg stop it? Often when a team has extreme success in a key area of basic football, running the ball, it is difficult to duplicate because it becomes priority number one to stop for the opposition that week. Winnipeg will study that B.C. video and make stopping Allen and Ford top priority. In Winnipeg last week was fourth-quarter, come-from-behind win number four for Drew Willy. It seems he continues to progress each and every week and no matter the stress level for him it is manageable. This one is too close to make a profound statement of possible dominance as history says the Bombers play their collective best on this Sunday every year. Buta€| Riders by 4. Toronto Argonauts at Hamilton Tiger-Cats I have driven by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats new stadium about 10 times just to check out is progress since the last season ended. It is a major construction site and for those going to the stadium please be careful and dont take any short cuts to get to where you want to go. Right now, no doubt, this will be awkward for everyone involved, but Tim Hortons Field will be an excellent football and sports facility when completed and, realistically, thats probably June 1, 2015. I originally did not like the open end zone concept but I now can see how it could be a good revenue generator and enhance the atmosphere of any event, particularly football. This is similar to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers recent history with Investors Group Field. It was worth the wait and Tim Hortons Field will be the same. As far as the game, I would not be surprised if Zack Collaros started for Hamilton and I would not be surprised if the true once-in-a-lifetime novelty of opening this stadium made a big difference. Some of my best football memories are Toronto at Hamilton on Labour Day. Logic says Argos win big, emotion says Ticats in a close one. I am not always Logical. Ticats by 3. Edmonton Eskimos at Calgary Stampeders This will be the best game of the week and wish I could be there in person. Both teams are on top of their respective games and both teams are very well coached. I think Calgary will win this one at home and Edmonton will come back and win next Saturdays game at Commonwealth Stadium. I cant remember when this Battle of Alberta had both teams at 7-1. Edmontons only loss this year was against Calgary, 26-22 on July 24. Calgarys only loss this year was by one point with a 25-24 in the last moments of the fourth back on Aug. 1. These are two very good teams that have are solid organizations in every way. This is the game to watch. Calgary by 3. Swingman Shaquille ONeal Jersey.ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. Udonis Haslem Jersey. The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. http://www.officialheatshop.us/justise-winslow-heat-jersey/.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. Josh McRoberts Jersey. JOHNS, N. Shaquille ONeal Heat Jersey. Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it.Mike OShea hates losing. The first-year head coach has made that much crystal clear in his pair of post-game media sessions. His Blue Bombers are winless and their preseason schedule is complete. Now two days into a 12-day stretch before the regular season begins, Winnipegs freshly-minted field general is communicating optimism and relaying the positives in his football club. "I think the offence did a great job," OShea told reporters on Monday afternoon, his first availability in Winnipeg following the Bombers 23-20 loss in Calgary on Saturday. "When you look at the numbers to go along with that film — no two-and-outs, 26 first downs — that should be good enough to win." But its tough to beat a team like the Calgary Stampeders at McMahon when you spot them a 14-point lead after a quarter of play. So is OShea at all concerned with his starting defence allowing touchdown drives of 52 and 59 yards in Calgarys first three possessions, and 129 rushing yards in the first half? "No. No, I am not concerned at all. I know what weve put in and I know that well keep working. The effort is there. The buy-in is there. Im excited, actually. I got pulled out of the defensive meeting to come (speak to media). I just missed some great stuff." This seems somewhat contradictory when you look at the ease in which the Stampeders offence trotted down the field in the opening twenty minutes when it was starters versus starters. OShea has stated that coordinator Gary Etcheverrys defence has been purposefully "vanilla" in their preseason looks, keeping their cards close to the vest. And consider the likes of Johnny Sears and Donovan Alexander — two probable Week 1 starters — were also out of Saturdays lineup as they continue to recover from groin and calf injuries, respectively. The offence, meanwhile, indeed looked calculated and collected with Drew Willy at the helm. The first-year starter finished his day 14-of-23 for 172 yards, and could have been upwards of 70 per cent passing if it werent for a few easily caught balls that slipped through the hands of his receivers. "We started slow again, I think as an entire team. We have to find a way to rectify that," said OShea when questioned about his offence. "I thought the offence performed very well. I thought they played with a lot of heart. They played a real physical style. We ran the ball. We threw the ball. We moved the ball down the field. We moved the ball out from our own end. Maybe we didnt capitalize on enough of those opportunities down deep. Theres some very positive things." "We are still evaluating the No. 2 (quarterback) position, for sure," added OShea. "But yes, it was important to put Drew (Willy) back out there, and to give credit where its due, (offeensive coordinator) Marcel (Bellefeuille) came to me (at halftime) and said, lets put him back out.dddddddddddd And we did." Keeping Willy in for the opening possession of the third quarter proved shrewd, as he engineered his third scoring drive on 10 plays that covered 76 yards before stalling on first-and-goal. Coming out after the break and continuing to build in-game experience with his receivers, backs, and linemen should prove worthwhile as the new No. 1 establishes chemistry with the pieces around him. Quarterbacks Brian Brohm, Max Hall, and Robert Marve all saw time running Winnipegs offence in preseason games, and it looks from afar that a decision will have to be made between Brohm and Hall as to who will backup Willy. Young Marves cannon-arm, deep ball accuracy, and ability to turn up field and dash for first downs will likely see him stick around as he familiarizes himself with the Canadian game. Its been a while since there has been a young project pivot in Winnipeg. The potential is there. Injury Report: Several projected starters missed the game in Calgary, including slotbacks Nick Moore (back) and Cory Watson (hamstring), cornerback Donovan Alexander (calf), and defensive back/linebacker Johnny Sears (groin). OShea says Watson will finally return to practice this week after sitting out since Day 2 of camp... Another National slotback, Julian Feoli-Gudino, suffered a "lower-body" injury late last week and looks to return soon, as the club may have to start him next to Watson and Rory Kohlert in a three-National receiver set since the loss of defensive tackle Ryan Lucas for the season with an ACL tear... The old adage You cant make the club from the tub is beginning to find reference alongside every mention of 2013 All-Star running back Will Fords name as of late. The position battle between rookies Nic Grigsby and Paris Cotton is reaching critical mass, and Fords layup since Day 3 of camp with a hamstring pull just may cost him his job... Speaking of Cotton, who was again impressive with the ball in his second preseason game (5 carries for 58 yards, 2 receptions for 24 yards), suffered an undisclosed leg injury late on Saturday. The explosive and slippery tailback is receiving assessment from the doctor on Monday and an update will be provided this week... According to the media release sent out by the team Monday morning, National linebacker Graig Newman, whom Kyle Walters targeted aggressively in free agency this winter, will "miss the 2014 season" with a dislocated and fractured ankle. Mike OShea isnt so sure stating, "Im not saying hes done for the season... Im optimistic and so is (Newman). Well see him soon... Ask me again in a couple months. Three months, possibly. Hes got a good spirit." Newman underwent surgery on Monday. china nfl jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 23/12/2016 09:14:34    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation