Cafe-Med.net

ames. David Desharnais added an empty netter for the Canadie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 23/12/2016 09:13:21    Sujet du message: ames. David Desharnais added an empty netter for the Canadie Répondre en citant

ATLANTA -- Fourth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver advanced to the Atlanta Open quarter-finals, beating Ukrainian qualifier Illya Marchenko 7-5, 6-3 on Wednesday. "Im fairly relaxed, and I was feeling the ball well this morning," Pospisil said. "When Im feeling the ball well, I dont panic." In other second-round matches, Slovakias Lukas Lacko beat sixth-seeded Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 5-7, 6-1, 6-4; Israels Dudi Sela topped ninth-seeded Sam Querrey of the United States 6-2, 6-4; and American Jack Sock beat New Zealands Michael Venus 6-4, 6-2. Seventh-seeded Yen-hsun Lu of Taiwan beat American Alex Kuznetsov 6-4, 6-4 in a first-round match. "Sam didnt serve his best that game, and I took that to my advantage," Sela said. "I think Im moving fairly good, better than before." Defending champion John Isner, the No. 1 seed, will open play Thursday against wild-card entry Robby Ginepri of Atlanta. Ginepri beat Ukraines Sergiy Stakhovsky on Tuesday. South Africas Kevin Anderson, the No. 2 seed who lost to Isner in the final last year, will start play Thursday against qualifier Thiemo de Bakker of the Netherlands. Earl Thomas III Seahawks Jersey. Carey Price made 27 saves for Montreal (30-21-6) for his fourth shutout of the year and second in four games. David Desharnais added an empty netter for the Canadiens. Reto Berra stopped 25 shots for Calgary (21-28-7). Kam Chancellor Seahawks Jersey. -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Black-Frank-Clark-Seahawks-Jersey.html?cat=986. Yet heading to New York, the Habs remain positive as it all comes down to the one main ingredient that the organization has built its team on - character. Tharold Simon Seahawks Jersey.C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. Richard Sherman Seahawks Jersey. LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures.The Canadian Football League announced on Monday that Hamiltons Kent Austin, Saskatchewans Corey Chamblin, and Calgarys John Hufnagel are the finalists for the CFL Coach of the Year award. Chamblins Roughriders defeated Austins Tiger-Cats in November to win the Grey Cup. Hufnagels Stampeders were the best teamm in the regular season with a 14-4 record.dddddddddddd Its the first nomination for coach of the year for Chamblin. Austin won the award in 2007 while coach of the Roughriders and Hufnagel won it in 2008. The winner will be announced on Feb. 5 in Ottawa at the leagues annual Congress meeting. china nfl jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 23/12/2016 09:13:21    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation