Cafe-Med.net

d in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-se

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 23/12/2016 09:13:16    Sujet du message: d in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-se Répondre en citant

FLACHAU, Austria - In the final slalom before her home world championship, Mikaela Shiffrin can become the first American skier to rack up three straight World Cup wins in the discipline.Shiffrin, from Vail, Colorado, has won the night race in Austria the past two years, and starts as a clear favourite again Tuesday after dominating the recent events in Kuehtai and Zagreb.The 19-year-old Olympic champion posted the fastest time in all four runs of those events to shrug off a two-month period of equipment troubles and poor results.She seems to be turning things around at the right time, while also dealing with personnel changes around her.Tuesdays race is Shiffrins second without her long-term coach Roland Pfeifer, who has been removed from the womens technical team.According to the Alpine director of the U.S. ski team, Patrick Riml, the coach had been focusing too much on his most successful athlete.We have more athletes on the technical team, and they also belong to the team, Riml said. Its important to have a good atmosphere in the team, that they all work together and with each other.For the past 3 1/2 years, Pfeifer had been instrumental to Shiffrins rise to the top.The 50-year-old Austrian, a former professional skier who specialized in slalom and giant slalom, led the team since 2011, the same year Shiffrin made her debut on the World Cup.Under Pfeifers guidance, Shiffrin won two crystal globes for the most successful slalom skier of the World Cup season, the world title, and Olympic gold.Roland has done a great job, Riml said. He will switch to the mens side. He is a top coach.Still, Riml said it was better for everyone involved to separate Pfeifer and Shiffrin, even if the timing has not been ideal, with the world championship slalom and GS less than four weeks away.Only if all the girls on the team are happy and the coaches are co-operating well, results will come, said Riml, who hasnt replaced Pfeifer but will be travelling himself with the womens team for the rest of the season.Riml said he will also try to intensify the co-operation between the technical and the speed team.That could help Shiffrin, who wants to start competing in super-Gs in the near future and, eventually, downhill races.And Shiffrin can still work with her own small group of people, most notably her mother Eileen.Eileen is part of the team, no doubt, Riml said. Eileen has been there since day one and she is still there. She is very important to Mikaela, she is a pillar to the whole system.Shiffrin also emphasized how important harmony in the team is to her.I learned a lot about the people around me, she said. And how my entire team handles the stress of not winning, or not reaching my potential, it puts stress on really everybody. Whether they say that or not, I know its there and I felt a lot of pressure in November. It got to me a little bit.After her two recent wins, Shiffrin is now eager to make it three in a row before defending her world slalom title on Feb. 14.I cant wait, she said. I love it that were going to have so much time to train, to prepare. And some time to rest and energize and then go out and hammer some training. By the time we race, anything can happen. That makes it very exciting for everybody. Swingman Rodney Stuckey Jersey.Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange. Swingman Monta Ellis Jersey. -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. http://www.shoppacersonline.com/womens-rodney-stuckey-basketball-jersey/. The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay. Pacers Jersey. -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. Reggie Miller Jersey. She was a pioneer. She did things on skis that made the birds take notice.PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain restored its four-point lead over Lille at the top the French league by outclassing Lyon 4-0 Sunday. Edinson Cavani opened the scoring by heading home a corner from Lucas Moura in the 36th minute before Zlatan Ibrahimovic converted a penalty in the 41st. Thiago Silvaa added a third goal from close range in the 60th and Ibrahimovic sealed the win from the penalty spot in the 83rd.dddddddddddd. Ibrahimovic became the top scorer in the league with 11 goals, one more than Cavani, as PSG stretched its unbeaten run to 36 games in all competitions. china nfl jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 23/12/2016 09:13:16    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation