Cafe-Med.net

nike air max 1 svart

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding0728
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

MessagePosté le: 19/12/2016 03:16:55    Sujet du message: nike air max 1 svart Répondre en citant

Marlins Designate Carlos Marmol For Assignment - RealGM Wiretap The Marlins designated reliever Carlos Marmol for assignment and brought up right-handed pitcher Henry Rodriguez from triple-A New Orleans on Sunday doudoune canada goose homme solde , according to an ESPN report.
Phillies Promote Minor League HR Champion - RealGM Wiretap
The Phillies have promoted Darin Ruf, this season's minor league home run champion.

Philadelphia will spend the next three weeks trying to see if Ruf fits into their long-term plans.

Ruf hit 38 home runs for Double-A Reading this season, breaking the franchise record of 37 set by Ryan Howard in 2004.

The 26-year-old is a right-handed hitter and first baseman by trade.
A Rod Wants Focus To Be On Baseball - RealGM Wiretap
Alex Rodriguez has directed his legal team to quiet down the rhetoric with the Yankees and MLB because he wants the focus just to be on baseball.

"I'm shutting it all down," Rodriguez told ESPNNewYork. "I'm shutting it all down parka canada goose homme pas cher , just focusing on baseball, just baseball."
Stanton Becomes Marlins All Time HR Leader - RealGM Wiretap
Giancarlo Stanton hit the 155th home run of his career on Thursday night, making him the franchise leader in the category for the Miami Marlins.

Stanton had been tied with Dan Uggla for the most homers in team history.

"I'll enjoy it later," Stanton said. Referring to Miami's mark this season parka canada goose femme pas cher , he added, "3-7 is the only record I know right now."

Stanton led the National League with 37 homers last year.
Mariners Havent Decided If Jack Zduriencik Will Return - RealGM Wiretap
The Seattle Mariners have not decided whether or not Jack Zduriencik will return as general manager, according to sources.

The club is currently in the "contemplation phase" as they ponder the construction of their front office.

A number of people around baseball believe that Dave Dombrowski, recently let go by the Detroit Tigers doudoune canada goose femme rouge , will land in Seattle.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/12/2016 03:16:55    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation