Cafe-Med.net

tter.com/justinb3rg___SCALING BACK: Milos Raon

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 06/12/2016 07:03:31    Sujet du message: tter.com/justinb3rg___SCALING BACK: Milos Raon Répondre en citant

Fit-again James Anderson felt no ill-effects on his successful England comeback - but confirmed that Stuart Broad struggled with a foot injury on day one of the second Test against India. Anderson claimed an impressive 3-44 on a flat pitch in his first Test for three months following a shoulder injury as India racked up 317-4 after winning the toss.Team-mate Broad (1-39) did pick up the other wicket to fall, removing opener Lokesh Rahul with his fifth ball, but appeared to be hobbling later in the day. Stuart has got a bit of a foot problem, confirmed Anderson. Hes been a bit in the wars - hes got a graze on his arm as well, so hes nursing those.I thought he did really well to get through the day. We dont know how serious his foot is but he ran in really well and hopefully hell be fresh for us in the morning. The best of the action from Day One of the second Test in Visakhapatnam Assessing his own fitness, Anderson, who was recalled in place of Chris Woakes, told Sky Sports Ian Ward: The body feels alright so far. It might be a different story at 7am. I got through the day without any drama and hopefully I will have a good nights sleep and come back fresh tomorrow.I think it probably took me a little bit of time to get into the spells because of a bit of stiffness but once I did I felt fine. Test Cricket: The Verdict November 17, 2016, 3:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Anderson broke a 226-run stand for the third wicket by dismissing Cheteshwar Pujara for 119 but India skipper Virat Kohli was unbeaten on 151 at stumps.There isnt a lot in the surface; its pretty flat, reflected Anderson. Theres a little bit of uneven bounce maybe at times but if you get yourself set as a batsman then you can bat for a long time on it.We were undecided whether to take the new ball because there has been a big dew in the morning on the last few days here but we felt that two or four overs would be a good option and I was lucky to get the wicket there.When you lose the toss on the first day of a Test match, we always try to stay under three runs an over - conceding 270 in a day is a pretty good effort, especially on a pitch like this, but I think they got 40-50 too many today. Ian Ward and Michael Atherton pay tribute to the class of Virat Kohli We didnt bowl as well as we would have liked but we stuck at it really well in the field. Four down isnt the worse result for us and hopefully well have a good day tomorrow.I think there were more signs today here than in Rajkot that the pitch is going to fall apart.It did reverse a bit; the Pujara wicket came on the back of a bit of reverse swing but there isnt a huge amount. The outfield and the square is quite lush - there is nothing to get the ball into the condition that you need.Watch highlights of day one of the second Test between India and England on Sky Sports 2 from 2pm, then stay tuned for The Verdict at 3pm on the same channel. Live coverage of day two begins at 3.45am on Friday morning on Sky Sports 2 and across our digital platforms. Also See: Watch highlights D1 Report Dog stops play Scorecard Marquette King Raiders Jersey. At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. Neiko Thorpe Raiders Jersey. The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. http://www.cheapraidersjerseyspro.com/Authentic_DJ_Hayden_Raiders_Jersey/ Bo Jackson Raiders Jersey. The Marlies centre set up three goals, including the game-winner, as Toronto cruised to a 4-1 victory over the Oklahoma City Barons in American Hockey League action. Charles Woodson Raiders Jersey. The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea.MELBOURNE, Australia - Novak Djokovic took a break from his tennis match Saturday to applaud a marriage proposal in the stands.Its nice to see this moment, Djokovic said, after advancing to the fourth round of the Australian Open. Im sure he was very happy when she said yes.At the end of the second set, Djokovic and his opponent, Fernando Verdasco, were seated on their benches when a stir erupted in the crowd at Rod Laver Arena. The capacity crowd of 15,000 watched on giant courtside screens as a man offered the woman beside him a ring, and she said yes.The crowd applauded, as did Djokovic from his courtside chair.He later said it wasnt the first marriage proposal to occur during one of his matches.I think it happened maybe once prior to this match in my whole career that someone proposed, he said.Its one of these moments you remember forever. Not just for them, but for everybody who was there.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___COURTSIDE CORRECTION: Do not call Victoria Azarenka — Vicky.After winning her third-round match at the Australian Open, Azarenka seized the opportunity to correct her fans.I love playing in front of you guys, Azarenka said into the microphone during her on-court interview.One thing I dont know (is) why everybody keeps calling me Vicky, but Vicky is not my name, said the two-time Australian Open champion. Its Vika, Victoria, V, those are goes. Vicky is not my name.The crowd laughed and applauded, and one lone voice was heard shouting out Vicky!!A word to Azarenka about the local vernacular: In Australia, where just about everyone and everything has a nickname, Victorias are often known as Vicky.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___OUCH: The ball boy is standing at attention, hands behind his back, when along comes a speeding serve by Feliciano Lopez. OUCH, and the boy doubles over.A video making the rounds on YouTube has made the boy a minor celebrity, Lopez said after winning his third-round match Saturday, two days after the incident.He became very famous with his mates at school. Everybody was watching the video, Lopez said.The ball-boy was hit in the groin during Lopezs second-round match. During his day off between rounds, Lopez went to find him, bearing gifts.I just wanted to apologize and to make him happy for a while, he said. I gave him a T-shirt and a wristband from the match.Lopez said the ball boy recovered quickly. He was OK, after five, ssix minutes.ddddddddddddBy Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___TOWELING OFF: American Madison Brengle has never played better at a Grand Slam, and that means more towels for her mother.My mom is obsessed with the towels, Brengle said, referring to the ones players use to dry off during matches at the Australian Open.After Brengle advanced to the fourth round with a win over Coco Vandeweghe, she recounted a typical conversation with her mother, Gaby, who is back in the U.S.Did you get another towel? she said, replaying the conversation. Mom, I won. Shes like, But the towels. So, all right, got our priorities straight.Im trying to get as many towels as I can, she said. So I have to try to keep winning.By Justin Bergman -- http://twitter.com/justinb3rg___SCALING BACK: Milos Raonic weighs less in the morning. About 2 kilos (4 to 5 pounds) less than later in the day.The 24-year-old Canadian is noticeably slimmer at this years Australian Open and said Saturday he shedded the weight at the end of last year.The precise amount depends on what time of day he weighs himself.If you ask me right now, after I ate a sandwich, probably four kilos (8 pounds). If you ask me first thing in the morning probably six (13 pounds), said Raonic, who advanced to the fourth round after beating Benjamin Becker. I tend to fluctuate two kilos, plus or minus.Raonic didnt specify his current weight, but the ATP Tour lists the 1.96-meter (6-foot-5) player as 98 kilograms (216 pounds).By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___SERENAS PICK: Serena Williams says she likes all the top mens players, but she wants to see Andy Murray win.Williams said she typically supports all the top guys — No. 1 Novak Djokovic, No. 2 Roger Federer, No. 3 Rafael Nadal, Murray and defending champion No. 4 Stan Wawrinka.Federer is no longer in the running, after losing in the third round. Williams says she is quietly cheering for Murray, whom she played against in mixed doubles at an exhibition recently.I like Andys attitude, she said, marveling at his net skills.I have a whole new appreciation for his game. He had great hands, said Williams, adding she wasnt so bad herself. But I was able to return his serve pretty well.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___Australian Open Scene follows tennis Grand Slam tournament in Melbourne as seen by journalists from The Associated Press. It is updated throughout the day. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/12/2016 07:03:31    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation