Cafe-Med.net

After Shaun Livingston hit a free throw with 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 03/12/2016 06:34:02    Sujet du message: After Shaun Livingston hit a free throw with 2 Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Sidney Crosby says the right wrist that bothered him last season is feeling good as the Pittsburgh Penguins and the rest of the NHL get ready to open training camp next week. "It definitely feels good now and this summer its been good, its reacted well to everything so Im happy with that," Crosby said, referring to injections he got in the wrist. At the league and Players Associations media tour, Crosby expressed relief that he and team doctors chose not to do surgery. "It wouldnt have been too fun to deal with that, thats for sure," he said. "I wouldnt have been able to really train to get ready for the season. I think if I wouldve done it I still wouldve been ready for the start of the season, but it wouldve been pretty much cramming to get ready." The Penguins announced in mid-July that Crosby would not have surgery on his wrist, not long after a report surfaced saying he would. Crosby won the Hart Trophy as the NHLs MVP with 36 goals and 68 assists for a league-leading 104 points. He had just one goal and eight assists in 13 playoff games. Now a few months removed from that and feeling healthy, the 27-year-old Cole Harbour, N.S., native said he didnt know just how much the wrist injury hampered his production. "Its hard to really put a measurement on that," Crosby said. "I just probably was a little bit limited faceoff-wise sometimes and that kind of thing. I think once youre playing with something for a pretty extended period of time, you dont really know the difference." Auston Matthews Jersey 3XL.Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta. Auston Matthews Youth Jersey. Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. http://www.hockeymapleleafsonlineshop.com/maple-leafs-auston-matthews-authentic-jersey/. Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. Auston Matthews Womens Jersey. Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. Auston Matthews Premier Jersey. The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday.NEW YORK -- Deron Williams confidence is sky high and hes taking the Brooklyn Nets along for the ride. With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. The Nets were trailing 85-82 midway through the fourth quarter following Josh McRoberts dunk and free throw. Thats when Williams took over. He hit a driving layup with 6:00 left, then a 3-pointer on the next possession. He followed that with a steal and two free throws to give the Nets an 89-85 lead with 5:22 remaining. The home team never trailed again in registering its 10th straight win at the Barclays Center. "My confidence is getting back. Thats a good thing for me," said Williams, who also had eight assists. "I tend to play well when my confidence is high. I just have to keep it there." Joe Johnson had 20 points for the Nets. Shaun Livingston finished with 17 and Andray Blatche had 13. Thornton and Mason Plumlee each had 11. "He (Williams) has been clutch the last month or so," Plumlee said. "Hes made a lot of big plays in some of these wins. He has more bounce to his step." Al Jefferson led Charlotte with 18 points and 12 rebounds, and Gary Neal added 17 points. After Williams streak put the Nets ahead, the Bobcats managed to pull within 97-95 on Neals 3-pointer with 1:33 left. After Paul Pierce hit a free throw with 1:18 remaining, Kemba Walker missed on a 3-point attempt and Williams followed with a foul line jumper with 37 seconds left to give the Nets a 100-95 lead. "Deron took control of the game and made plays on both ends," coach Jason ;Kidd said.dddddddddddd"Hes making all the right basketball plays and not settling." After Shaun Livingston hit a free throw with 21 seconds, Neal hit another 3-pointer to bring the Bobcats to within 101-98 with 17 seconds left. Then Williams hit two more free throws with 16 seconds remaining to help clinch the win. "I took what the defence game me," Williams said. "They made their run and we needed to make one back. I just happened to be a big part of that, but it could have been any of us." The Nets took their biggest lead of the game at 38-25 on Marcus Thorntons 3-pointer with 8:19 left in the first half. The Bobcats began the game on a 6-0 run, their largest lead of the night. The Nets finished the game with only seven turnovers, tied for their lowest this season. The Bobcats committed 15, five in the fourth quarter. "Turnovers were the biggest difference in the game," Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said. "We had a couple of unforced ones late that were at key times." Chris Douglas-Roberts and Gerald Henderson scored 13 points each for the Bobcats. Cody Zeller had 10. "Thats the Deron were used to seeing," Blatche said. "His confidence is high. Hes playing great and carrying this team." NOTES: The Nets havent lost at home since Jan. 31 against Oklahoma City . Brooklyns home winning streak is longest current streak in the NBA and is the franchises longest since the New Jersey Nets won 12 straight Dec. 16, 2005-Feb. 8, 2006 . Brooklyn has beaten Charlotte nine of the last 10 meetings, with the Bobcats only victory during that span coming on Nov. 20, 2013. Before that, Charlotte hadnt won in the series since April 11, 2011. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 03/12/2016 06:34:02    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation