Cafe-Med.net

pick from Kentucky in 2012 who led Denver this seas

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 02/12/2016 07:03:07    Sujet du message: pick from Kentucky in 2012 who led Denver this seas Répondre en citant

BERLIN -- Son Heung-mins second half strike was enough for Bayer Leverkusen to win 1-0 at Borussia Moenchengladbach and consolidate second place in the Bundesliga on Friday. Son scored in the 62nd minute, when he let fly from outside the penalty area to send the ball inside the top right corner. Three Gladbach defenders failed to close down the South Korean. "There werent many goal chances. The game was going to be decided on a mistake and unfortunately we made it," Moenchengladbach captain Martin Stranzl said. Max Kruse was denied an equalizer by Bernd Leno in the 77th, three minutes before the Leverkusen keeper kept out another attempt by Juan Arango. Two Leverkusen substitutes, one in each half, were booked for slowing down play. "Theres still room for improvement," Leverkusen captain Simon Rolfes said. "Other teams will get better as well." Leverkusen was 10 points behind league leader Bayern Munich before the rest of the weekends games, while Moenchengladbach remained provisionally fifth after its third defeat in a row since the winter break. "Its a pity. A scoreless draw would have been fair," said Moenchengladbach coach Lucien Favre, whose side hasnt won in five games. "We have one or two things to correct. Well see. I have to turn it around." Bayern can restore its 13-point advantage with a win at Nuremberg on Saturday. Duncan Keith Jersey. Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said. Bobby Hull Jersey. Ferguson told Uniteds in-house TV channel on Saturday that he has no immediate plans to walk away from the game, and that he still hungers for more trophies even after 25 years in charge of the club. http://www.blackhawksauthenticproshop.com/red-18-denis-savard-womens-jersey/.Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. Jonathan Toews Jersey. Jimmy Howard made 44 saves and Henrik Zetterberg scored two goals, leading the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night. Brent Seabrook Jersey. -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - As promised, Danny Trevathan has snuffed the showboat in him after his humiliating gaffe in the NFL opener. He morphed into a standout linebacker in his second season and led the Broncos in tackles after his inauspicious debut in Denvers rout of the Ravens in September. Trevathan blamed excitement over his first career start for his premature celebration of a sure pick-6 of Joe Flacco when he flipped the football aside just before crossing the goal line. That decision left teammate Wesley Woodyard with an ankle injury and made Brandon Stokley the new Don Beebe. On the other hand, if Trevathan doesnt pull a Leon Lett, maybe Peyton Manning takes the rest of the night off and doesnt get a chance to make history with his seventh touchdown throw later on in Denvers 49-27 win. Trevathans miscalculation was reminiscent of Letts gaffe in the Super Bowl in 1993 when Dallas defensive lineman was returning a fumble for a score in the Cowboys 52-17 win over Buffalo. Beebe chased down a hotdogging Lett and knocked the ball loose just before he crossed the goal line. This time, as Woodyard casually bent down in the end zone to pick up the souvenir for Trevathan, who was celebrating a few feet away, an alert Stokley dived for the football and knocked it out of the back of the end zone. Instead of a touchdown, it was a touchback. Instead of hugs and high-fives, Trevathan got harangues from teammates and defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio, a former linebacker. "I promised myself I would never put my team in a place like that again," Trevathan said this week. "Ill make up for it. Ill do whatever Ive got to do. I promised those who were laughing at me, Im going to make them suffer. Im going to be here and grind it out, Im going to pick it off next time, do whatever Ive got to do to go ahead and get that off my back." Redemption came one month later in Dallas when Trevathan deked Tony Romo into throwing an interception at the Dallas 24 in the waning moments of a shootout, and it came just four days after he was carted off the practice field with a knee injury that at first had him fearing his playing days were over.dddddddddddd. Trevathan briefly thought about jumping up and trying to score. Remembering the Ravens game, he decided to just stay down, allowing Manning to come on and run out the clock until Matt Praters field goal won it 51-48 as time expired. That was one of many big plays for Trevathan, a sixth-round pick from Kentucky in 2012 who led Denver this season with 124 tackles and has a dozen more in the playoffs, where hes helped hold the Chargers to 65 yards rushing the Patriots to 64. Hell be a big part of Denvers designs to throttle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch in the Super Bowl. And it all goes back to his big blunder in the opener. "Sometimes setbacks are setups for bigger things to come," coach John Fox said. "I think in his case, it was a learning experience." Trevathan worked his way into the starting lineup this summer when the Broncos moved Wesley Woodyard to middle linebacker and inserted Nate Irving on the strongside with star Von Miller having to sit out the first six games on a drug suspension. "Dannys got things that you cant coach. Hes got speed. Hes got instincts," linebackers coach Richard Smith said. "So, this gave us the opportunity to get more speed on the field." A shoulder stinger would eventually render Woodyard, a fellow Kentucky alum, a backup. "Even though hes not on the field, hes with me in my head all the time," Trevathan said. "Thats how Im going to carry him." Theres that maturity again, that growth that the Broncos believe will come in handy in the Super Bowl, where Trevathan can get the ultimate redemption. "Life is a game. Its ups and downs, highs and lows. But, you know, I like my lows and I like my highs because without my lows, I never know what my highs are," Trevathan said. "It was a rough, roller-coaster year but we pulled it together. Ive got a strong faith in God and Ive got a strong faith within my team. Were here now and weve just got to get this one more win." Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/12/2016 07:03:07    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation