Cafe-Med.net

ugh 48 games this season, Hemsky has seven goals and a to

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
ForuManiac
ForuManiac

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 02/12/2016 07:02:10    Sujet du message: ugh 48 games this season, Hemsky has seven goals and a to Répondre en citant

HARRISON, N.J. -- Maybe just a touch of the flu is what New York Red Bulls forward Bradley Wright-Phillips needed. The English forward, who had one goal in seven games last season, missed Tuesdays training session with a fever, but recovered enough to score three goals Wednesday night and lead the Red Bulls to their second straight victory, 4-0 over the Houston Dynamo. "We thought it was only a matter of time before he scored a goal and then got hot," Red Bulls coach Mike Petke said. "But three goals tonight? I did not see this coming." Wright-Phillips, who joined New York in August, was the first Red Bulls player to record three goals in a match since Thierry Henry in March 2012 against Montreal. "I just try to do the same thing all the time," said Wright-Phillips, 29, the younger half brother of England midfielder Shaun Wright-Phillips, who plays with Queens Park Rangers. "I didnt think it was my night. I just try to do the same thing. "No matter where I go, I think I can score goals. I scored today. Next game, I might not be scoring and you guys might be interviewing somebody else." The win earned New York some measure of revenge against Houston, which beat the Red Bulls in Harrison last November to eliminate them from the playoffs. Henry had the other goal for the Red Bulls, who were winless in their first six games but improved to 10 points and within one of Eastern Conference leaders Sporting KC and the Columbus Crew. Houston is winless in its last five. Wright-Phillips put New York ahead in the 12th minute after Kosuke Kimura sent a through ball down the right side into the path of a streaking Henry. Unmarked, Henry had time and space to turn and send a bounding ball to the top of the six, where an equally unmarked Wright-Phillips easily deflected it past Houston keeper Tally Hall. His second goal was similar 12 minutes later. Left back Roy Miller slid to win a ball from Houston counterpart Warren Creavalle on the left touchline and advanced unchallenged into the Dynamo penalty area. There, he sent a low bounding cross that Wright-Phillips was able to redirect at the edge of the six to just inside the far post. Wright-Phillips helped hike the lead in the 65th minute, sending a cross in front of the Houston goal that Hall had to punch out in front. Henry ran onto the free ball and easily converted from the middle of the penalty area. Wright-Phillips completed his hat trick in the 86th, converting a penalty after Henry was brought down in the area. "He had a little bit of flu-ish symptoms yesterday, in practice," Petke said, before adding with a laugh, "so I told him hopefully this Friday hell have the flu again." The Red Bulls play at Columbus on Saturday. "It just wasnt a good night for us," Houston coach Dominic Kinnear said. "Probably the third goal, but we were still getting chances after that. After that third goal went in, its definitely a big mountain to climb." Both teams were without significant regulars. New York did not dress injured midfielder Tim Cahill and suspended defender Ibrahim Sekagya, while Houston was without U.S. national team midfielder Brad Davis, who missed his third straight game with an injured ankle, and Kofi Sarkodie, who was ejected against Philadelphia on Saturday. Yoenis Cespedes Mets Jersey. But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. Bartolo Colon Jersey. This week they discuss Russias mens hockey team, the ineptitude of the IOC handling the Nicklas Backstrom situation, John Tortorellas many apologies, and Canadas strong showing in curling. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/travis-darnaud-mets-jersey/. The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. Zack Wheeler Jersey. The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0. Jacob deGrom Jersey. Hemsky left the Oilers Tuesday night loss to the Dallas Stars in the second period and did not return. Through 48 games this season, Hemsky has seven goals and a total of 24 points.TORONTO -- UFC president Dana White says Dominick Cruz needs to be able to return to the cage by early 2014 if he wants to retain his bantamweight title. Cruz (19-1) has not fought since October 2011, sidelined by two knee surgeries. "If he cant fight at the beginning of the year, weve got to pull the trigger," White said Thursday when asked about Cruzs title and the fighters inactivity. "Its been two years. "A lot of people think were crazy for holding up the title this long. But its a tough thing to do, to take a title away from somebody. Its hard to do." The UFC has introduced an interim 135-pound title in Cruzs absence, a belt that Brazils Renan Barao will defend Saturday for the second time. Barao (32-1 wiith one no contest) is slated to meet Eddie Wineland (20-8-1) in the co-main event of UFC 165 Saturday.dddddddddddd The knee injury kept Cruz off the UFC 148 card in July 2012, costing him a lucrative piece of the pay-per-view. Cruz was supposed to meet Urijah (The California Kid) Faber in a meeting of rival coaches from "The Ultimate Fighter." "That kid lost his lottery ticket," White said. "These things happen. Bad things happen like this. Its part of the sport. Theres nothing you can do about it." Should the 28-year-old Cruz lose his title through inactivity, White said the interim champ would take over. "I think we do need to set a standard if somebody cant (fight)," he said. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/12/2016 07:02:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation