Cafe-Med.net

-play minutes. The Stars had several chances against goalie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 26/11/2016 07:46:40    Sujet du message: -play minutes. The Stars had several chances against goalie Répondre en citant

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Cam Newton is thankful to be alive after escaping a horrific-looking automobile accident without any life-threatening injuries.The Panthers quarterback posted a lengthy introspective message to his Instagram account late Wednesday night with a photo of his mangled truck.By the look of that picture SoMEone is supposed to be dead or severely injured worse than what I am right now, Newton posted. While I am resting up the thought that keeps flashing in my mind is that GOD IS GOOD and someone has (their) protective hands on my life shielding me from danger that may come my way!Newton fractured two bones in his lower back when his truck crashed and overturned one block from the teams downtown stadium, but will not need surgery. Coach Ron Rivera said Newton, who has started 60 of 61 games during his career, will not play Sunday against Tampa Bay.I wont expose him, Rivera said. I dont want to put him in a bad position.Newton, 25, did not practice with the team Wednesday, but Rivera said he is likely to return to the facility on Thursday.Newton thanked those who have sent thoughts and prayers, adding: . This accident puts A LOT of things in perspective of whats important and whats not!Rivera confirmed Wednesday that Derek Anderson will start and Joe Webb will be his backup. The coach said Newtons playing status will be reevaluated next week before Carolinas game against Johnny Manziel and the Cleveland Browns.Newton was discharged from the hospital earlier Wednesday and Charlotte-Mecklenburg police issued no citations for the accident.Rivera said he met with Newton on Tuesday at the hospital and in true Cam fashion, he was disappointed for his teammates. He feels like he is letting us all down.Newtons teammate Byron Bell said he started praying when he heard about the accident from a teammate.My only concern was Is he alive? Bell said. Im not worried if Cam is playing Sunday, I just want him to be fine.With Newton sidelined, Rivera will turn to Anderson, now in his 10th season.Anderson started against Tampa Bay in the season opener and threw two touchdown passes, leading the Panthers to a 20-14 victory.Newton left the hospital with his family and will stay with them while recuperating, Panthers spokesman Charlie Dayton said. Newtons father Cecil and mother Jackie, who live in Atlanta, arrived in Charlotte Tuesday after the accident.A police report states that Newton was driving when a car driven by Nestor Pellot Jr., 46, of Fort Mill, South Carolina, pulled out in front of the fourth-year quarterback, causing his vehicle to flip. The report said Pellot didnt see Newtons truck at first and when he did, he tried to avoid a collision.The report does not place blame on either driver.However, the report lists two witnesses who said Pellot pulled out in front of Newton, causing $9,000 damage to the quarterbacks 1998 Dodge truck. Pellots 2013 Buick suffered $4,000 damage.Like Newton, Pellot was also taken to the hospital but his injuries are unknown.Im just thankful he was wearing a seatbelt and everyone involved is all right, Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman said via telephone from the NFL owners meetings in Irving, Texas.The accident was the latest unfortunate turn in what has been a frustrating injury-plagued season for Newton. He had off-season ankle surgery and fractured his ribs in the preseason.On Tuesday, Newton was diagnosed with two transverse process fractures, a similar injury description suffered by Brazilian soccer star Neymar and Dallas quarterback Tony Romo.Neymar was sidelined about four weeks. Romo, who was injured against Washington, sat out one game before returning to action the following week.Anderson said he is ready to step in and start and get the team focused and hops fans will rally around Newton.I know we are all thinking about him, Anderson said. We are all fired about up this weekend, but it will now take a city-wide effort to get this stadium rocking.Anderson filled in for Newton in the season opener and threw two touchdown passes in a 20-14 Carolina win.While Newton will return his attention back to football soon, his focus was clearly elsewhere Wednesday night.As that crash constantly plays back in my mind every time I close my eyes, I cant go another day without me THANKING GOD for the opportunities he has given me in my life, Newton wrote, encouraging people to live, love and forgive.Trust when I tell you that L1FE is to short for you NOT to do those things.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Nick Rimando USA Jersey. The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said. Graham Zusi Jersey. The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. http://www.soccerusashoponline.com/Joe-Corona-Copa-America-Jersey/.Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. DaMarcus Beasley USA Jersey. Indeed, must be among the greatest challenges in all of sports. The pressure he applies, from set to set, game to game, point to point, shot to shot. Chris Wondolowski Jersey. Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test.DALLAS -- Tyler Seguin scored three goals and assisted on a fourth in the second period Saturday, leading the Dallas Stars to a 5-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers. The game was tied 1-all until Seguin came in on a 2-on-1 rush with Jamie Benn at :39 seconds of the second period. The Stars then scored three times in a span of 1:02 to break the game open. Seguin took a backhand pass from Alex Goligoski to score from the slot at 17:03, and completed his natural hat trick 40 seconds later. He assisted on Valeri Nichushkins goal at 18:05. Seguin leads the Stars with 15 goals. The hat trick was his second this season and third in his 4-year career. He was in his second game back after missing two because of concussion-like symptoms. Dan Ellis made 27 saves to even his record at 3-3, including two victories in a row. He had not allowed fewer than three goals in a complete game this season. The Stars improved to 14-9-5; Philadelphia dropped to 13-14-2 and 2-2 during a six-game road trip. The Flyers played most of the game down a skater after centre Zac Rinaldo drew a game misconduct penalty at 1:15 of the first period. Dallas also was a skater short after centre Vernon Fiddler sustained an upper-body injury in the second period. Rinaldo pounced on Stars left wing Antoine Roussel as he slid past the net, and received 27 minutes in penalties -- a 2-minute instigator minor, a 5-minute major for fighting, a 10-minute misconduct for being the aggressor and the 10-minute game misconduct.dddddddddddd Roussel was not penalized. The minor and the major gave Dallas 7 power-play minutes. The Stars had several chances against goalie Steve Mason during that time, but couldnt score. Philadelphia broke through at 18:51 when Andrej Meszaros scored his first goal as Stars defenders scrambled to try to protect goalie Dan Ellis. Neither the Stars (0 for 3) nor Philadelphia (0 for 1) scored on their first-period power plays. Mason dived on top of Ray Whitneys shot from the right circle with barely 2 minutes to play in the period. Ray Emery replaced Mason in goal to begin the third period. NOTES: The teams hadnt met in nearly two years, since Philadelphias 4-1 victory at Dallas Dec. 21, 2011. . On their eventful trip, the Flyers endured a bumpy flight into Dallas-Fort Worth Thursday. On Friday, they didnt practice because an ice storm knocked out the power at a rink in Farmers Branch, Texas. ... Flyers forward Vincent Lecavalier missed his third consecutive game because of back spasms. For Dallas, defenceman Trevor Daley missed his first game after going on injured reserve for an ankle injury sustained Thursday at Toronto. Stars left wing Ryan Garbutt returned after missing the Toronto game because of an ankle injury. . Entering the game, the Stars were 1-2-4 in their previous seven home games. They had lost their last six games against Philadelphia dating back to 2008-09. . Philly left wing Scott Hartnell played in his 900th NHL game. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 26/11/2016 07:46:40    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation