Cafe-Med.net

Bills, but still remain well out of

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 26/11/2016 07:45:24    Sujet du message: Bills, but still remain well out of Répondre en citant

MADRID, Spain -- Top-ranked Rafael Nadal is back in a clay court final at the Madrid Open, where Japans Kei Nishikori denied an all-Spanish meeting by converting his 10th match point in a grueling victory over David Ferrer on Saturday. Nadal, the defending champion, reached his first clay final since winning in Rio de Janeiro in February with a 6-4, 6-4 win against countryman Roberto Bautista Agut. Ferrer saved nine match points before Nishikori ultimately overcame his late nerves for a 7-6 (5), 5-7, 6-3 victory that propelled him into his first Masters series final. Earlier, Maria Sharapova held her nerve to reach her second consecutive womens final, where she will play Simona Halep of Romania. After Nishikori won the first set, Ferrer delivered an ace to save his first match point in the 10th game, then broke Nishikori on the fifth try one game later. Ferrer took it to a third set after saving two break points. Despite needing treatment on his right thigh before the start of the deciding set, Nishikoris powerful groundstrokes overwhelmed Ferrer for a key break in the sixth game. There was a dramatic ninth game that lasted nearly 20 minutes. Nishikori smashed error after error with victory in his grasp as the local fans backed Ferrer, who ultimately hit long for the 12th-ranked Nishikori to earn his 14th straight win, including a perfect 10-0 on clay this season. Bautista Agut, playing in his first career Masters series semifinal, couldnt match the experience of Nadal, who continues to improve after coming to the Magic Box centre having lost at consecutive clay tournaments for the first time in a decade. Nadal took advantage of Bautista Aguts timid start to break right away for a lead he would never surrender. Nadals concentration dipped temporarily in the second set as Bautista Agut clawed to within 4-3 before Nadal overcame his 21 errors by pulling away to reach his 90th career final. "Psychologically speaking about Monte Carlo and Barcelona, whenever I had nerves, I was not ready and I was a little bit down," said Nadal, bidding to be the first repeat winner from his sixth final appearance. "I am mentally more stable and more confident things will go well. This is great news going into tomorrows match and for the future." Custom Broncos Jersey.com) - Patrik Elias registered the winner in the shootout as New Jersey nipped Toronto 2-1 at Prudential Center on Wednesday. Jordan Norwood Broncos Jersey. For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Brandon-Marshall-Broncos-Jerseys/.  He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. Andre Caldwell Broncos Jersey. It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. Vernon Davis Broncos Jersey. The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said.PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger isnt going anywhere. Not if he has anything to say about it. The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback called a report he may seek a trade in the off-season "ridiculous." NFL.com reported early Sunday the Steelers expected Roethlisberger to ask the team to explore trade options in the off-season. Roethlisbergers agent, Ryan Tollner, called the speculation "completely wrong" and added the 31-year-old quarterback is "100 per cent committed to winning a championship with the Steelers." Roethlisberger went even further after passing for 204 yards with a touchdown and an interception in a 23-10 win over Buffalo on Sunday. "I dont know where that came from," he said. "It is one of the most (untrue) stories that Ive ever heard of. Ive always said that I want to be a Steeler for life. I love it here. Im happy here." The report called Roethlisberger "very frustrated" by his teams ugly start. The Steelers improved to 3-6 after drumming the Bills, but still remain well out of the mix in the AFC North. Roethlisberger, who has won two Super Bowls in 10 seasons, agreed hes "unhappy" when Pittsburgh fails to produce, but welcomed his share of the blame.dddddddddddd Roethlisberger and offensive co-ordinator Todd Haley have struggled to communicate at times since Haley was hired nearly two years ago. The quarterback and the coach have spent much of the season trying to find common ground. Steelers president Art Rooney II added "the Pittsburgh Steelers have not explored trading quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and have no plans to do so." Roethlisbergers current contract will expire at the end of the 2015 season. He is due a base salary of $12.1 million next season, with a salary cap number of nearly $19 million. That alone would could make it difficult for the Steelers to move Roethlisberger even if there was interest. Apparently, theres not. Tollner said Roethlisbergers roots are "firmly" planted in western Pennsylvania. Roethlisberger and his wife are expecting their second child next spring. "Im a Pittsburgher," Roethlisberger said. "Ive told people that. Im so proud to raise my kids here. I want to finish my career here, however long that is. I dont want to play for anybody else. This is it for me." Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 26/11/2016 07:45:24    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation