Cafe-Med.net

Benson Mayowa Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding0728
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

MessagePosté le: 26/11/2016 06:28:29    Sujet du message: Benson Mayowa Jersey Répondre en citant

Mike Trout Dealing With Bruised Right Thumb - RealGM Wiretap Mike Trout left Sunday's game in the eighth inning with a bruised right thumb after getting hit by a pitch from Cleveland Indians reliever Tommy Hunter.

The Los Angeles Angels said Trout is fine and should play Monday night against Minnesota. X-rays showed no broken bones.

Trout had a single and two walks before wincing in pain and eventually leaving after Hunter's inside pitch hit him in his extended thumb Lawrence Guy Black Jersey , leaving the finger numb.

"It kind of scared me a little bit," Trout said. "It feels all right now."
Super Agent Jorge Mendes Made $38M During Summer Window - RealGM Wiretap
Jorge Mendes was perhaps the biggest winner of the summer transfer window by making $38 million (€30M) from his clients' movements.

Mendes reprsents Diego Costa, ángel di María, Radamel Falcao and James Rodríguez Ronnie Stanley Black Jersey , who all were sold this summer on significant transfers.

Mendes began as a frustrated footballer who worked as a DJ, then owned a video shop and a nightclub outside Lisbon, Mendes started selling advertising space on pitchside hoardings at small Portuguese clubs and eventually struck up a relationship with Nuno, now coach at Valencia. The goalkeeper's move to Spain in 1997 saw Mendes involved in a transfer for the first time. But since then Carl Davis Jersey , deals involving his players have totalled more than a billion euros.
Fred Lewis Receives Giants World Series Ring - RealGM Wiretap The Giants had another World Series ring presentation Friday. In a private moment, GM Brian Sabean and manager Bruce Bochy gave a ring to Reds outfielder Fred Lewis. He did not appear in a single game for the Giants in 2010, but he was on the team's DL until his April 15 trade to Toronto, and the Giants felt he deserved one. "I have my reasons for thinking I don't deserve it Maxx Williams Jersey ," he said. "I was part of the team for so many years, I was disappointed I wasn't there to experience it all. When they told me I was getting a ring, I said, 'You did all the work. I didn't do a thing. I was just there watching on TV.' " Lewis played 326 games for the Giants Breshad Perriman Jersey , his original organization, and was part of 2010 spring training before he injured a side muscle and went on the DL. Crisp Reportedly Needs Surgery Out 6 8 Weeks - RealGM Wiretap
Coco Crisp will miss the start of the season because he needs surgery to remove a bone spur and chips in his right elbow, according to a report.

The Oakland Athletics would be without the outfielder for 6-8 weeks.

Crisp has dealt with elbow soreness all spring. He hit 246.336.363 in 126 games last season.
MLS To Invest Extra $37M In Player Salaries To Improve Quality Of Play - RealGM Wiretap
The MLS will invest an extra $37 million in player salaries over the next two seasons.

The league says it will immediately raise the quality of play.

"If you look at our rosters, most teams have between five and six high-quality players Shareece Wright Jersey ," MLS VP of player relations Todd Durbin said on a conference call with reporters on Wednesday. "We needed to find a way to drive more quality deeper into the roster."

The process began last summer, when MLS introduced a program that allowed each team to spend an additional $500,000 on players. These funds, known as "Targeted Allocation Money Timmy Jernigan Jersey ," notably gave the LA Galaxy the flexibility to sign Mexican national team midfielder Giovani dos Santos.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 26/11/2016 06:28:29    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation