Cafe-Med.net

t it done before it became a problem for you.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 23/11/2016 07:17:42    Sujet du message: t it done before it became a problem for you. Répondre en citant

Fort Worth, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. Johnson scored his record fourth Sprint Cup Series win at Texas, including his third straight in the fall race, after he grabbed the lead from Gordon following the first of two green-white-checkered finish attempts and then held off Keselowski and Kevin Harvick in the second two-lap overtime finish. Gordon had taken the lead from Johnson in the closing laps. After choosing to restart in the outside lane for the first green-white-checkered finish, Gordon collided with Keselowski and suffered a flat tire, which caused him to spin out and hit the wall. That allowed Johnson to regain the lead. Harvick grabbed second from Keselowski on the final lap but crossed the finish line 0.5 seconds behind Johnson. Keselowski finished third, followed by Kyle Busch and Jamie McMurray. Gordon, who ended up finishing one lap down in 29th, approached Keselowski on pit road, as the two exchanged heated words. Then a wild skirmish between both drivers and their pit crews ensued. Sundays race at Texas was the second event in the Eliminator Round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jersey.C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. Cheap Jerseys USA.com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. http://www.cheapmlssoccerjerseys.net/. The Opening Day starter played 53 games this season hitting .192 with nine home runs and 25 RBI. Red Sox manager John Farrell has decided to start Jose Iglesias at third base as of late instead of Middlebrooks. Minnesota Vikings Jersey China. Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys. Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost .BEREA, Ohio - Desmond Bryant knew he had to make some major changes to his lifestyle. Really, he had no choice or there could be devastating consequences. "A heart surgery will make you kind of realize you need to start doing things right, especially diet wise," Bryant said. "Ive really cleaned things up a little bit. So far, so good." Bryants comeback from a major health scare continued Wednesday when the Browns defensive lineman returned practiced for the first time since having a procedure in December to fix an irregular heartbeat — a condition he has had for years — that led to him having his first season with Cleveland cut short. On Dec. 6, Bryant underwent a cardiac ablation, an operation that involves a catheter being inserted to destroy a small area of bad heart tissue. The 6-foot-6, 310-pounder had at least two episodes last season when his heart raced out of control, including once during an Oct. 3 game against Buffalo. Bryant was hospitalized overnight and the 29-year-old had a recurrence two months later following a home loss to Jacksonville. It was then that Bryant, who was forced to leave a 2012 game for Oakland with a fast heart rate and light-headedness, was advised to undergo the ablation. "I felt like after I experienced what I did on the field that it was finally time to do something to fix that," Bryant said. "So while it was a trying time, I was also excited to get this procedure done and put this behind me. Since then, Ive been training and feeling real well. "Im back. Im healthy." Bryant missed the first minicamp practice on Tuesday for personal reasons, but joined his teammates for their second workout, which was held inside again because of rain and wet grounds. Bryant was welcomed back by everyone, including linebacker Quentin Groves, who also had a heart ablation in 2008. Groves condition was first diagnosed when he was in college but he didnt decide to have the procedure until it was spotted again at the NFL combine. "Its kind of scary not knowing what it is," Groves said. "The way it was explained to me when I had my procedure, the doctor told me one day you could not wake up. I was like, Well, OK, if I was your son,, what would you do? He said, I would have the procedure done.dddddddddddd "Anytime someone plays with your heart, youre kind of scared." Groves spoke with Bryant before he had the operation, and joked that he had to comfort his big teammate. "Des is a big baby. I have to rock him to sleep at night. No, Im just kidding," Groves said. "I just told him, Its a fairly simple procedure. I recommend you get it done. Im proud that you got it done before it became a problem for you." Bryant wasnt anxious about the operation. He was most fearful during the episodes when his heart raced. "I would feel like I had a fast heart rate and the next thing I know I was going to the hospital," he said. "That was the only real scary thing." Bryant was one of the biggest off-season acquisitions in 2013 by the Browns, who signed him to a five-year, $34 million free agent contract. Bryant had an immediate impact, recording two sacks and a career-high 10 tackles in the opener against Miami. He was Clevelands best defensive lineman through four games, but his production fell off sharply following his hospitalization. He finished with 3 1/2 sacks in 12 games. Bryant, though, doesnt know if theres a direct correlation between his drop-off and heart ailment. Hes excited about the new defensive scheme brought in by coach Mike Pettine. "Theyve got a few wrinkles here and there that kind of switch things up that really make it challenging for offences," he said. "I cant wait to continue to grow and learn in this system and see where this will take us." Does he fit in it? "Absolutely," he said with a smile. "Im a good fit for any defence." NOTES: TE Keavon Milton worked out with the offensive linemen for the first time. The 6-foot-4, 293-pounder wore No. 63 after wearing No. 83 on Tuesday. ... After briefly considering a name change, Browns safety Donte Whitner will not drop the W and go by Hitner. "I didnt want to go through changing my credit cards, mortgages and cars," he said. "I cant do all of this paperwork. For one letter change? Id rather not." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 23/11/2016 07:17:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation