Cafe-Med.net

ilding a 6-2 lead, Ding did not let his foot off th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2016 07:42:05    Sujet du message: ilding a 6-2 lead, Ding did not let his foot off th Répondre en citant

The New York Yankees will be without CC Sabathia until at least July with a knee injury. The starting pitcher received a stem cell injection in his right knee last week which typically takes a month and half to recover from. Yankees General Manager Brian Cashman told the New York Post Monday that "it will be no sooner than six week from now," until Sabathia returns to the mound. Sabathia, 33, is 3-4 with a 5.28 earned run average in eight games with New York this season. The loss of Sabathia is another hit to the Yankees pitching staff, already without Ivan Nova for the rest of the season due to Tommy John surgery. Brandon Bollig Jersey. Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Johnny Gaudreau Flames Jersey. Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. http://www.hockeyflamesfanshop.com/Joe-Nieuwendyk-Jersey/. "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. Theoren Fleury Jersey.Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Mikael Backlund Jersey. After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers.Ding Junhui demolished Mark Williams 13-3 with a session to spare to reach the World Championship semi-finals. The Chinese star was in stunning form to blow away the Welshman after racking up at least a half-century break in every frame.Having started the match in similarly dominant fashion by building a 6-2 lead, Ding did not let his foot off the gas by taking the first four frames on Tuesday evening to lead 10-2. Williams, a two-time Crucible champion, was short of ideas as he managed to pot just two balls before the mid-session interval.Although he showed a brief spark by winning frame 13, there was no holding back Ding who stormed over the line.Williams told World Snooker: I got beat easily and to be honest deep down I knew I was going to get beat easily, so I cant grumble.With the players left in, it was probably my best chance to win the World Championship again and I felt really confident. But as soon as my tip split last night, I knew that my chances were gone.While Ding, who has still to win the World Champiionship, added: I controlled the match, I took my chances to make breaks.dddddddddddd. I have confidence and every time I see a chance I think I can go for it and make breaks.Mark didnt play the way he normally does. The day off is a bonus, Ive never had that before, and Im going to enjoy the day. I feel more relaxed now, in this match I released a lot of pressure, I went for crazy shots.After the high of his win over Ronnie OSullivan, Barry Hawkins came crashing down to earth in Tuesdays afternoon session at the Crucible against Marco Fu.Hawkins withstood a stirring fightback by OSullivan from 12-9 to win a final-frame decider on Monday night but struggled badly against Fu to fall 7-1 behind.Four-time world champion John Higgins leads Alan McManus 5-3 in their all-Scottish clash, while Mark Selby went 6-2 up against Kyren Wilson.  Also See: More Snooker news Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2016 07:42:05    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation