Cafe-Med.net

for 488 yards - many to Calvin Johnson. Johnson

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2016 07:41:59    Sujet du message: for 488 yards - many to Calvin Johnson. Johnson Répondre en citant

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- New Mexicos strategy was simple against No. 6 San Diego State: Get the ball to Cameron Bairstow. Bairstow scored 26 points on a series of jumpers, dunks and layups to lead the Lobos to a 58-44 victory over the Aztecs on Saturday night. "I said it before and I said it on national TV, Ive got the best power forward in the country playing for us in Cam Bairstow," New Mexico coach Craig Neal said. After failing to score above 20 points before this season, the senior Bairstow topped 20 for the 16th time this campaign. "Bairstow had his way," Aztecs coach Steve Fisher said. "Hes 11 for 18, 26 points. Hes good. Im up trying to beg for a call. Swimming in the post, swimming in the post. And I couldve gone swimming myself. He was just getting the ball and scoring with it." San Diego State (23-3, 12-2 Mountain West) entered the game hoping to deny Bairstow the ball. The strategy was unsuccessful. "We were just trying not to let him catch it deep," Aztecs forward J.J. OBrien said. "Not give him easy buckets. He likes to duck in, use his strength and get easy buckets. We were going to try and keep him out of the paint as well as we could." However, Bairstow had his way all game, scoring 10 in the first half then leading a second-half charge that stymied San Diego State. After the Aztecs opened the second half with a basket, New Mexico (21-5, 12-2) hammered out a 21-2 run over a span of almost 9 minutes to take a 50-26 lead. Bairstow started the run with two baskets, and ended up with 10 in the surge. "I just felt good with it," Bairstow said in explaining his success. "Looking at the scoreboard, I couldnt believe we were up 20. Obviously I was expecting a lot closer game." It was a game that the Lobos were determined to have, he said. "We knew what was on the line and what the game meant to us," Bairstow said. "We wanted to get out to a quick start and we managed to do that. Its not like this is a signature win thats going to win the conference. But it is one which puts us even with San Diego State." Neal credited the teams defensive effort, particularly on Aztecs leading scorer Xavier Thames, who averages 17 but shot 3 of 15 and finished with seven points. Winston Shepard led San Diego States effort with 10 points. "I thought the difference was our defence," Neal said. "We wanted to give them space. We wanted them to make jump shots over us. We no-helped Thames. So if he was on ballside or anywhere by the ball, we didnt want him to get it back. So I thought that was a big key to our game." CHeap MLB Jerseys China. In a pregame tribute commemorating his final contest at Coors Field on Wednesday night, Helton caught the ceremonial first pitch from his daughter with his wife, younger daughter and good friend Peyton Manning watching from the field. Wholesale MLB Jerseys. Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. http://www.cheapbaseballjerseys.us.com/.200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. Cheap Baseball Jerseys. In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. MLB Jerseys China. An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No.Ndamukong Suh is the main reason why Detroit has the leagues best rushing defense. Now that hes available for the Lions, NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murrays job got that much tougher heading into his first postseason game. The NFC East-champion Dallas Cowboys rode Murray all season to produce the leagues second-best rushing attack and figure to be severely tested by Suh and Detroits defensive front in Sundays wild-card playoff game in Arlington. You can catch all the action at 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. on CTV. Suh was initially suspended for stepping on Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers left leg twice last Sunday in a 30-20 loss that ended a four-game win streak and gave the Packers the North title. He stepped on Rodgers once with each foot, which violated unnecessary roughness rules, according to the league. However, hearing officer Ted Cottrell handled Suhs expedited appeal Tuesday and ruled that he can play at Dallas (12-4) but must pay an accompanying $70,000 fine. Suh made it clear Wednesday he wasnt going to elaborate on the matter. Im just pleased with the decision and glad I have the opportunity - I can go against Dallas and help my teammates win the game, he said. I think thats most important. Suhs short-lived suspension came after Detroit center Dominic Raiola served a one-game ban against the Packers for stepping on a Chicago player the week before. I know Im chomping at the bit to get back out there, Raiola said. I just think this team is hungry. The more shots that people take at us, the stronger we get, the tougher we get. Detroit (11-5) limited opponents to 69.3 rushing yards per game with 133 tackles for a loss to lead the league in both departments. Now the Lions face their biggest challenge in Murray, whose 1,845 rushing yards broke Emmitt Smiths franchise record and were the third-most in the NFL over the last eight seasons. His 12 100-yard efforts matched the second-highest total in league history. Murray and an offensive line that had three players named to the Pro Bowl are why Dallas (12-4) averaged 147.1 rushing yards to trail only Seattle. If you look at the numbers, theyll tell you that they run the ball obviously as well as anybody in the league and you look at it statistically for us, were right up there at the top in the rankings in terms of stopping the run, Detroit coach Jim Caldwell said. So all in all, I think its going to be a real good battle. The running game has clearly bolstered Tony Romo, who is considered an MVP candidate after he led the NFL in passer rating (career-best 113.2) and yards per attemppt (8.dddddddddddd52). He finished fourth in the league with 34 touchdown passes. The fact that weve gotten stronger and better on the offensive line has certainly helped, coach Jason Garrett said. The fact that were running the ball well and more certainly has helped him but Tony has played awfully well ... Hes the guy who orchestrates and leads everything we do on offense. Romo looks to improve on a 1-3 playoff record in his first postseason appearance in five seasons. Counterpart Matthew Stafford is in the postseason for the second time after losing to New Orleans to close the 2011 season. The Lions have rallied to win both times when Stafford has faced Romo. Detroit erased a 24-point, second-half deficit in a 34-30 road victory Oct. 2, 2011, in which Romo threw for three scores as well as three interceptions. It was the first game in Dallas for Stafford, who went to high school in the area. Its always fun to go back there and play, Stafford said. Ive done it once in my career so Im (going to) do it again, it should be fun. The Cowboys blew a 10-point lead with less than 4 minutes left when Stafford scored a on a winning one-yard run with 12 seconds to go in a 31-30 win at Detroit on Oct. 27, 2013. He also threw for 488 yards - many to Calvin Johnson. Johnson posted the best effort of his illustrious career as he had career highs of 14 receptions for 329 yards - the second-best total in NFL history. He topped 1,000 yards for the fifth straight year, though his total of 1,077 marked his lowest in that span for Detroit, which averaged 20.1 points to rank 22nd. Dez Bryant set a Cowboys record with an NFL-best 16 TD receptions to go with 1,320 receiving yards for a team averaging of 29.2 points to rank fifth. Dallas won its fourth straight with Sundays 44-17 rout at Washington and was one of five teams that tied for the NFLs best record. We know what we have to do and we did exactly what we wanted to do, Bryant said. We just have to keep fighting, have to keep playing together. The Cowboys did suffer a blow when defensive tackle Henry Melton was lost for the season with a right knee injury against the Redskins. Detroit has dropped 10 of 11 playoff games in the Super Bowl era and its current seven-game losing streak is one shy of the tying the record held by Kansas City, which hasnt won a playoff game since 1993. Dallas has won once in its last eight postseason contests and fifth-year coach Garrett will make his playoff debut against Caldwell, who is 2-2 and guided Indianapolis to the Super Bowl after the 2009 season. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2016 07:41:59    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation