Cafe-Med.net

two-time defending MLS champions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Forum Des Etudiants En Médecine -> Espace PCEM - 1ère & 2ème Année
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mary123
Habitué
Habitué

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2016 01:42:52    Sujet du message: two-time defending MLS champions Répondre en citant

SPARTA, Ky. -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. 22 Ford can win no matter whos driving. Blaney earned his first Nationwide Series victory and another win for the teams Mustang, holding off Austin Dillon and surviving several late cautions to win Saturday nights 300-mile race at Kentucky Speedway. Blaney, who drives for Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski in the Camping World Truck Series, used his second start in the No. 22 to claim the cars 10th victory of 2013 and a season sweep at Kentucky. Keselowski drove the car to victory in June. Blaneys win included tense moments over the final 40 laps, from beating Dillon off pit road with a two-tire stop on lap 166 to reclaiming the lead from Dillon after losing it on the restart. More tests followed, including a near-brush with teammate Sam Hornish Jr.s loose Ford and one final restart. "We just had an awesome, awesome Mustang," Blaney said. "The team just kept getting the car better and better and as the race went on. Those restarts were tough. Luckily, I had a good enough car to hold them off." Matt Crafton was third, Hornish fourth and rookie Alex Bowman fifth in a Toyota. Dillon shaved two points off Hornishs series lead and trails by just 15 with six races remaining. Getting closer to Blaney was out of the question for Dillon and just about anyone in contention. Hornish gave it a shot late in the race before that late wiggle left him settling for his 21st top-five finish of the season. Dillon had hope on several restarts, only to let the son of NASCAR veteran Dave Blaney quickly snatch it away on several late restarts. The final one typified the futility: Blaney blasted out on lap 191 to open up a three car-length lead and didnt look back. "He did everything right," Dillon said of Blaneys restarts. "He did everything he could to hold me off and the car was better once he got out front for sure. I felt like if we couldve got out front we could hold him off for eight laps, but disappointed that we couldnt quite clear him." Hornish led 65 laps after starting on the pole, while Dillon led 32. Beating the No. 22 has been tough for everybody this season. Three other drivers have reached victory lane in it this season, including Keselowski, whos racing in this weekends Cup series race in Loudon, N.H. Blaney, who won a Trucks race in Iowa last year, became the fourth in just his 15th start. Crew chief Jeremy Bullins kept him calm and focused over the radio, and the only direction he ever really needed was to victory lane after taking the checkered flag. The points race meanwhile saw little change. Hornish entered Saturday looking to widen his edge on Dillon, who came into the series final stand-alone race seeking his third Nationwide victory in four Kentucky starts. He helped his prospects Saturday afternoon by clocking 179.235 mph to claim his third pole this season and leading Penskes front-row sweep with Blaney (178.159) taking the outside spot. Dillon was close by in the third spot with a run of 178.042 mph in his Chevy. With Cup regulars racing this weekend in New Hampshire, 41 drivers had the track to themselves, and Nationwide contenders did their best to exploit the freedom. Hornish and Dillon in particular looked forward to racing all-out here, with the points leader especially eager to follow up Junes ninth-place run. After the start was delayed briefly to allow track dryers to blow away some weepers, Hornish went about proving how good his Mustang was. He led the first 65 laps before his teammate won the race off pit road during the third caution and led on the restart. Dillon was second and needed only a lap to move in front -- on lap 68 -- and add another chapter to his impressive Kentucky resume. He led the next 32 laps before Blaney took the first of two leads to establish himself as the best driver in the best car. "Im a pretty lucky guy and privileged to have the drivers we have," Bullins said. "I dont think we have any slouches, so I dont have any complaints about my driver lineup. Ive got it pretty good. Tonight was another example of that. "We brought a good car, and we got somebody driving that knows what to do with it and was able to get the job done." Germany Jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Antonio Rudiger Germany Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-1-customized.aspx . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Ilkay Gundogan Germany Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Marco Reus Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night.VANCOUVER -- Russell Teibert is looking to pick up where he left off with the Vancouver Whitecaps. The 20-year-old midfielder is expected to return to the lineup Saturday as the Whitecaps visit the Los Angeles Galaxy. The Niagara Falls, Ont., native is returning from an illness-shortened stint with the Canadian national team. "The teams been on a high when I was with the national team," he said this week. "So Im excited to be back in the team. "Its a great feeling to see all the guys again after being away for a couple of weeks. It felt like a couple of months, to be honest." Teibert has enjoyed a breakthrough season in his third MLS campaign after playing sparingly in his first two. He has posted two goals and six assists while starting 10 of the 11 games in which he has appeared. The six assists have come in four of his past five games. He left the Whitecaps (9-5-5) to take part in the CONCACAF Gold Cup in the U.S., but he was only able to play in Canadas first game, an upset 1-0 loss to Martinique, in Pasadena, Calif. He was felled by an illness that required him to head to hospital for tests in Seattle. As a result, he missed Canadas final two games in Seattle against Mexico, and in Denver against Panama. But he was encouraged by his stint with the rebuilding Canadian squad. "Its always a good thing to play with the national team, and it was my first Gold Cup," he said. "I think its a good experience for me." Teibert had a great experience in Vancouvers last meeting against the Galaxy (9-8-3) on May 11 at B.C. Place Stadium. He he came off the bench as an early first-half substitute, following an injury to Daigo Kobayash, and scored the first two goals of his pro career against the two-time defending MLS champions. Along with red-hot striker Camilo, he has been a catalyst in a run that has seen the Whitecaps post seven wins and two ties in the past 10 games. Teibert has also helped the Whitecaps overcome road woes that, until recently, plagued them throughout their three-year MLS existence. The Whitecaps are brimming with confidence as they attempt to post their third win in five road games -- which would be unprecedented in the clubs brief MLS history. "I think weve always been confident on the road," said Teibert. &"Maybe things werent going our way at the beginning of the season, but were on a roll right now.dddddddddddd We have to keep that going." The Whitecaps have moved from also-ran status into third place in the Western Conference. With a win, the Caps could overtake Portland for second place, depending how the Timbers do in their game against Philadelphia the same night. But a loss would be costly, because the Galaxy are just two points back of the Whitecaps and can move ahead of them with a win. Teibert could boost a Vancouver offence that has scored just nine goals on the road compared to 23 at home. Prior to a win over the New York Red Bulls in June, the Whitecaps had not won a regular-season road game this year. Goalkeeper Brad Knighton said the Caps have changed their mentality after launching a turnaround following a disappointing tie with Montreal in the second leg of the Canadian championships in May, which gave the Impact the national title. "Weve been very good on the road," said Knighton. "We dont feel like if we get down a goal that were going to lose the game. We always know were capable of being in a game, and we can score two." Coach Martin Rennie said his club is now being rewarded after playing well on the road but not getting points earlier in the season. Vancouver players have also become more focused when playing away from home, and they are not letting their recent success get to their heads. "Were not over confident, but we are playing with a belief in ourselves," said Rennie. "Thats where we need to be, and I think were going to need all that confidence to get a win in the next game, which will be a tough game on the road." Notes: Whitecaps striker Darren Mattocks did not make the strip after suffering a knee injury last weekend in a 3-1 win over Chicago. Central defender Andy OBrien, still recuperating from a hamstring injury suffered in June, also stayed home. He has yet to resume full training with the team. ... The Galaxy signed midfielder Laurent Courtois, 34, on Friday, and he is slated to suit up against Vancouver as a substitute or starter. He joins the Galaxy after commencing the season with Chivas USA also based in L.A. He had been with the Goats since mid-2011, and left them June 28. Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2016 01:42:52    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Forum Des Etudiants En Médecine -> Espace PCEM - 1ère & 2ème Année Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation