Cafe-Med.net

e and they make you pay for it." C

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 15/11/2016 07:55:34    Sujet du message: e and they make you pay for it." C Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton said Sunday he wont contest a fine of more than $2,800 for squirting water from the bench at Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban in the final minute of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I obviously got caught up in the moment," Thornton said on an offday at the TD Garden. "Im sorry that this silly incident kind of overshadowed how my teammates played and the great win and how good this series has been. "Theres definitely more important things that we can focus on." The Bruins were leading the Canadiens 4-2 in the final minutes Saturday night when Subban skated past the Boston bench with the puck. Thornton squirted water at the Montreal defenceman, hitting him in the face shield. Angered, Subban approached the bench and exchanged words with Thornton. He then went to complain to the referee. "Somebody sprayed water on my visor at the end of the game. I couldnt see out of half of it," Subban said after the game, acknowledging the incident, while annoying, did not affect the outcome. "I dont want it to be bulletin board material." Boston held on to win the game 4-2 and take a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series. The Bruins need a victory Monday night in Montreal to eliminate the Canadiens and avoid a decisive seventh game in Boston on Wednesday. The fine of $2,820.52 is the maximum allowed under the leagues collective bargaining agreement with the union. The money goes to the players emergency assistance fund. Bruins coach Claude Julien said he didnt approve of Thorntons behaviour and let him know. "As a coach, you always want to support your players but theres certain things you cant support," Julien said Sunday. "I dont think I can support Shawn on those actions. "To me, I dont think we like seeing our players do that. Now whether he got caught up in the game or whatever, to me hes got to own up to it." At the Canadiens training centre in Brossard, Que., coach Michel Therrien seemed satisfied with the fine. "What are you going to do?" he said with a shrug. "Thats not something we appreciate, thats for sure." Cheap NFL Jerseys... maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. The Oilers have been shut out in three straight home games and are in last place in the Western Conference with a 4-14-2 record. "Things have obviously not gone as well as I would have thought probable. http://www.cheapchinajerseysforsale.com/. Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic. Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. Cheap China Jerseys For Sale. Although head coach Randy Carlyle jokingly wondered how much actual training Bolland got done while in London. "I dont know how much training goes on when you go back to the junior team that you played for so I wouldnt read too much into that," laughed Carlyle after the Maple Leafs were put through an up-tempo practice that concluded with a 10-minute bag skate on Thursday.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Alex Cobb pitched, Ben Zobrist hit and the Tampa Bay Rays won again. Tuesday nights 5-1 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers was the Rays 11th in 12 games and it moved them within one game of .500 (53-54) for the first time since April 23. "This is the team we are," said Zobrist, who drove in the Rays first two runs with a home run and a double. "We knew that this is the team we could be in spring training. It just took a long time for it to show up. "From here on out, I dont think were ever going to return to the way we were playing before June 11." Since that date the Rays are 29-12, the best record in the majors over that span. Cobb struck out 12 in eight innings and won his third straight start, attaining a winning record (7-6) for the first time this season. "I wish it would have happened sooner, but when you go into a rut you learn a lot about yourself mechanically," he said. "But it does feel like Im starting to get in the groove again. Right now everybodys clicking and itll make for a nice run." With the Brewers up 1-0 in the sixth, Zobrist hit his ninth homer, the only run off Milwaukee starter Matt Garza. Zobrists double in the eighth off reliever Will Smith (1-3) put the Rays ahead for the first time. Pinch-hitter Logan Forsythe followed with another RBI double and the Rays broke it open with a four-run inning. Garza, who pitched for the Rays for three seasons, gave up five hits and two walks in seven innings, striking out two. "I knew runs were going to be at a minimum," he said. "We lost to a team thats really, reaally hot right now.dddddddddddd You make a mistake and they make you pay for it." Cobb, who is 5-0 in his last six starts, gave up only three hits and two walks before Grant Balfour finished it for Tampa Bay. "Were playing for the World Series," declared Rays manager Joe Maddon. "Thats our objective from Day One, to get to the playoffs and World Series. That has not changed. Im telling you our record is not reflecting it yet, but if we keep playing like this it soon shall." The Brewers, who have lost four of five, have scored two runs and had 12 hits in their last three games while striking out 30 times. Scooter Gennett drove in Milwaukees run with a sacrifice fly in the fifth after a leadoff single by Aramis Ramirez. TRAINERS ROOM Brewers: The team expects to make a decision soon about the roster status of reliever Jim Henderson, who pitched in a rehab game late Tuesday. Rays: Outfielder Wil Myers (broken right wrist) plans to take batting practice Saturday. Catcher Ryan Hanigan (strained left oblique) is sore after two days of batting practice and is expected to remain out until next week. ON DECK Brewers: Right-hander Yovani Gallardo (5-5) makes his first start against Tampa Bay Wednesday. Rays: Left-hander David Price (11-7) looks to win his seventh consecutive start Wednesday. STRANGE TIME TO GET TOSSED Rays shortstop Yunel Escobar was ejected by umpire Bob Davidson during the Rays eighth-inning rally for arguing a called strike with the bases loaded. It was the third time Escobar has been ejected this season and the second time in a week. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/11/2016 07:55:34    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation