Cafe-Med.net

he racist comments allegedly made by Los Angeles Clippers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 11/11/2016 08:36:50    Sujet du message: he racist comments allegedly made by Los Angeles Clippers Répondre en citant

EDMONTON -- Simeon Rottier spent the CFL off-season working relentlessly on improving his football skills, determined to prove that 2013 is a season best forgotten. The six-foot-six, 295-pound guard became the focal point of much that was wrong with last years Edmonton Eskimos when general manager Ed Hervey publicly chastised him after a Labour Day loss to Calgary, saying it wouldnt bother him if Rottier "didnt play another down this year." The native of Westlock, Alta., was back in the lineup a week later after the CFL Players Association complained Hervey was offside with his comments. When the Eskimos play their second and final pre-season game in Regina Friday, Rottier will again be the starting left guard. "This off-season I worked as hard as I could to come in ready and put last year behind me," Rottier said after the teams walk-through Thursday. "I was just happy to come back here and start a fresh year. Thats the bottom line and thank God for a second chance." Every returning Eskimo is getting another chance this season after the team turned over its entire coaching staff. Former Toronto defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones was hired as head coach and he brought in eight new assistants and handed the responsibility for shoring up the much-maligned offensive line to Johathan Himebauch. Although the coaches and returning players would rather forget last year, Himebauch, a veteran CFL coach has become acutely aware that wont be easy. "I know theres been a lot more attention. This is the most interviews Ive done in my career," he said with a smile. "Ive been here two weeks and done so many interviews my wife keeps laughing and saying, What are you doing out there?" As training camp winds down, Himebauch says he hasnt detected any "residual feelings from last year. "When Chris came in he told all the coaches, dont bring up last year, dont bring up the past of where this team has been because its not important." Rottier said theres a different feeling around the offensive line, which has five newcomers on the depth chart. Theres no obvious worrying about pressure or thinking about last season. "Last year there was a little too much stressing out about the pressure. We were worried about making mistakes, now were just going to cut it loose." Its a huge offensive line. Guard Andrew Jones, a first-year Eskimo, is the shortest at six-foot-three and third-year guard Matt ODonnell the tallest at six-foot-11. Rottier is the only one listed less than 300 pounds. "When I talk to them at practice I make them take a knee because my knee hurts from staring up at these guys," said Himebauch. "They are big human being and when they understand that they can be very powerful, that they can remove people, that they can create a great pocket for the quarterback, when they gain that confidence they can do special things." Bob Lilly Cowboys Jersey. The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. Gavin Escobar Cowboys Jersey. Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. http://www.footballcowboysstore.us/authentic-chuck-howley-cowboys-jersey/. With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. Demarcus Lawrence Cowboys Jersey. Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. Randy Gregory Cowboys Jersey. On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Michael Jordan said hes both disgusted and outraged by the racist comments allegedly made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Jordan, now the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, released a statement Sunday addressing the matter. He said that as an owner, "Im completely disgusted that a fellow team owner could hold such sickening and offensive views." As a former player, Jordan says "Im completely outraged." An audio recording obtained by TMZ alleges that Sterling made racist comments to a girlfriend, including urging her not to bring black friends to Clippers games. The NBA and the Clippers are investigating, including whether the male voice on the recording is in facct Sterlings.dddddddddddd Jordan said he is confident that NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will investigate the matter fully and "take appropriate action quickly." "There is no room in the NBA -- or anywhere else -- for the kind of racism and hatred that Mr. Sterling allegedly expressed," Jordan said. "I am appalled that this type of ignorance still exists within our country and at the highest levels of our sport. In a league where the majority of players are African-American, we cannot and must not tolerate discrimination at any level." Jordans Bobcats trail the Miami Heat 3-0 in a best-of-seven Eastern Conference first-round series that resumes in Charlotte on Monday night. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 11/11/2016 08:36:50    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation