Cafe-Med.net

larger floor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
happywork
Hyper Actif
Hyper Actif

MessagePosté le: 11/11/2016 03:38:12    Sujet du message: larger floor Répondre en citant

Thanks to the conference to macro resistance to this opportunity. I also brought a topic today, said to you about. My topic is pluralistic market board under the enterprise's survival.Composite Interlocking Fence In Uk There I mentioned a couple of questions, one is for 2006 market review this piece of I don't want to say more, it is very clear Second, for the simple prediction market in 2007.

Third, diversified market success, the core strategy is to rapidly. In 2007 I think a larger floor in China market will change. One is the brand status will be more clear.concrete cylinder mold seller in the philippines Market segmentation. This time to participate in the exhibition in changzhou have deep feelings, the marketing more mature, began to give up some vulgar marketing model, in the direction of some of the details, more human development. Star with the development of the speech is also a market direction.

Third, we must strengthen channels of innovation, find some new marketing mode.This is my focus on the question of today. Is also one of the biggest problems. Situation of this industry,fence estimate online Greece we all know that it should be said that chaotic, internal and external competition is very fierce, five years ago, we are facing the domestic competition.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 11/11/2016 03:38:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation