Cafe-Med.net

-committee system and demoted struggling Rafael Soria

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 09/11/2016 08:11:10    Sujet du message: -committee system and demoted struggling Rafael Soria Répondre en citant

Manziels Instagram account also features some interesting pictures, like him with Wale, a Twitter screen capture of Floyd Mayweather giving him props and this photo of him with Kevin Durant. Cheap Jerseys From China. The team let Keaton Ellerby, James Wright and Matt Halischuk become unrestricted free agents after declining to make them qualifying offers. Ellerby, 25, appeared in 51 games for the Jets last season and had two goals and four assists. Cheap NFL Jerseys Chinese. It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. http://www.cheapjerseyschinese.us.com/. -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Wholesale Jerseys Chinese. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before. NFL Jerseys Chinese. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie.SAN FRANCISCO - Nationals manager Matt Williams has thought long and hard about his decision to remove Jordan Zimmermann with two outs in the ninth and go to closer Drew Storen, and he stands by it a day later.Williams had extra innings after his ejection to ponder the move Saturday night, then a cross-country flight.He says he would do it again, even if theres some agony involved given Storen blew the save chance and Washington lost to San Francisco 2-1 in 18 innings, putting the Nationals in an 0-2 hole in the NL Division Series.The best-of-five matchup shifts to San Francisco for Game 3 Monday afternoon as Washington tries to save its season.I kicked myself on that. Thats human nature, Williams said Sunday. You kick yourself any time it doesnt work. However, you have to put your guys in position to do their jobs and what they do. So that being said, I dont have a problem with it. It didnt work out. But weve got our best guy who is the closer coming in to pick up the guy that just gave us all he had for 8 2-3rds.Now, could you say that it was the wrong move? Of course you can. You could say that. Could you say it was the right move? Yes, you could say that, as well. It didnt work out. That being said, its, yeah, I kick myself for bringing Drew in and having him tie the game. Beyond that, we had nine more innings to win it. So thats how I look at it.The 96-win Nationals have relied on Storen to finish gaames since he became the regular closer in September when Williams went to a closer-by-committee system and demoted struggling Rafael Soriano.dddddddddddd Storen had 11 saves and a 1.12 ERA in 65 games and 56 1-3 innings, and hadnt allowed an earned run in 23 appearances since Aug. 5.Williams pulled Zimmermann after a two-out walk to Joe Panik. At that point, Zimmermann was pitching a three-hitter and had a 1-0 lead.Buster Posey greeted Storen with a single and Pablo Sandoval followed with an RBI double. It was Storens first post-season appearances since he failed to hold a ninth-inning lead against St. Louis in the deciding Game 5 of the 2012 NLDS.Its all good. Another day. Its nothing new, really. Its just kind of part of it, Storen said Sunday. Its the same stuff weve dealt with all year. Its just a different piece of adversity, and its about coming back and playing our game.Its obviously not ideal to be down 2-0, but we havent lost hope and we know that we can come back and can do this. It just takes one inning, it takes one little thing. Thats the fun thing about playoff baseball, he said.Williams understands the questions surrounding his move, considering the Nationals are now playing to save their season on the road rather than looking to take the lead in the division series.Yeah, could it have been over if one of those two guys makes an out? Yeah, it would have been over, he said. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/11/2016 08:11:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation