Cafe-Med.net

Black Blake Bortles Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
falcons
Hyper Actif
Hyper Actif

Faculté: fdsofn

MessagePosté le: 08/11/2016 09:36:45    Sujet du message: Black Blake Bortles Jersey Répondre en citant

GM Trade For Soria A Necessity - RealGM Wiretap
The Detroit Tigers acquired Joakim Soria from the Texas Rangers earlier this week to help fortify their struggling bullpen.

"Obviously Marco Asensio Jersey , I'm excited to have Joakim on the team," Brad Ausmus said. "Anytime you can get help of his caliber, especially at the back end of the bullpen Marcelo Jersey , I don't think there would be a manager who wouldn't be excited about it."

Detroit sent pitching prospects Corey Knebel and Jake Thompson to Texas in the deal.

"We gave up a lot, guys that we valued," said Dave Dombrowski. "But it was a necessity."

Bryce Harper Leaves Double A Game With Hamstring Injury - RealGM Wiretap Nationals prospect Bryce Harper will be re-evaluated Friday after he injured his right hamstring during Double-A Harrisburg's 4-2 victory at Akron. Harper Luka Modric Jersey , the No. 1 overall pick in the 2010 draft, was injured running to third base in the eighth inning and was replaced by a pinch runner. Cabrera Dealing With Back Soreness - RealGM Wiretap

Miguel Cabrera is dealing with back soreness, but insists he won't miss time.

Cabrera acknowledged the issues after Detroit's game against Toronto on Tuesday night.

"Guys get sore backs once in a while Lucas Vazquez Jersey ," Jim Leyland said. "Flying on airplanes, in different beds on the road, then back home in your own bed. That does happen from time to time."

Coming off a Triple Crown said Kiko Casilla Jersey , Cabrera is hitting .368.458.678 with 26 home runs and 85 RBI.

Chamberlain Throws 25 Pitches Off Mound - RealGM Wiretap Joba Chamberlain threw off a mound on Friday for the first time since hurting his ankle in March. Chamberlain made 25 throws in a batting cage at the minor league complex of the Yankees in Tampa, Florida. "It felt good," Chamberlain said. "Another step forward. That's all you can do." He dislocated his right ankle bouncing on a trampoline with his son on March 22. Inge Admits He Came Off DL Too Soon - RealGM Wiretap

The Athletics extended their winning streak to eight games on Saturday night Keylor Navas Jersey , but suffered a loss when Brandon Inge injured his right shoulder.

He suffered the injury on a throw from third base. He stayed in the game and hit a double in the next inning to help Oakland beat Boston 7-1.

Inge will likely have season-ending surgery sometime in the next week.

He had just come off the disabled list in the afternoon

"I probably didn't tell them how bad it hurt," Inge said. "Every time I throw the ball, it kills me. But I just wanted to make sure on a year like this I didn't leave anything on the table. I know that I can kind of be at peace with myself knowing that I literally gave everything that I had to offer to this team. I'm at peace with it."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/11/2016 09:36:45    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation