Cafe-Med.net

by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 08/11/2016 07:52:11    Sujet du message: by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton said Sunday he wont contest a fine of more than $2,800 for squirting water from the bench at Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban in the final minute of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I obviously got caught up in the moment," Thornton said on an offday at the TD Garden. "Im sorry that this silly incident kind of overshadowed how my teammates played and the great win and how good this series has been. "Theres definitely more important things that we can focus on." The Bruins were leading the Canadiens 4-2 in the final minutes Saturday night when Subban skated past the Boston bench with the puck. Thornton squirted water at the Montreal defenceman, hitting him in the face shield. Angered, Subban approached the bench and exchanged words with Thornton. He then went to complain to the referee. "Somebody sprayed water on my visor at the end of the game. I couldnt see out of half of it," Subban said after the game, acknowledging the incident, while annoying, did not affect the outcome. "I dont want it to be bulletin board material." Boston held on to win the game 4-2 and take a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series. The Bruins need a victory Monday night in Montreal to eliminate the Canadiens and avoid a decisive seventh game in Boston on Wednesday. The fine of $2,820.52 is the maximum allowed under the leagues collective bargaining agreement with the union. The money goes to the players emergency assistance fund. Bruins coach Claude Julien said he didnt approve of Thorntons behaviour and let him know. "As a coach, you always want to support your players but theres certain things you cant support," Julien said Sunday. "I dont think I can support Shawn on those actions. "To me, I dont think we like seeing our players do that. Now whether he got caught up in the game or whatever, to me hes got to own up to it." At the Canadiens training centre in Brossard, Que., coach Michel Therrien seemed satisfied with the fine. "What are you going to do?" he said with a shrug. "Thats not something we appreciate, thats for sure." Cheap NFL Jerseys Store. Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Cheap NFL Jerseys. -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal. http://www.cheapjerseyssell.us.com/. Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Cheap Jerseys USA. Over the course of his career Glenn is 79-71-1 in 151 starts for a .526 career winning percentage. Since becoming a Stampeder, he has elevated his play and raised his stock around the league. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online. Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday.OWINGS MILLS, Md. - The Baltimore Ravens activated tight end Dennis Pitta on Saturday, one day before their game against the Minnesota Vikings. Pitta had been on injured reserve with a designation to return while working back from a dislocated and fractured hip that he suffered during training camp in late July. Pittas workload is likely to be limited against the Vikings, but he could provide a spark to a Raveens passing game that has struggled this season.dddddddddddd Pitta had 61 receptions for 669 yards and seven touchdowns last year. He returned to practice Nov. 20 and was more active this week. "I bumped my workload a little bit this week just to kind of test and see where its at," Pitta said Friday. "And like I said, it felt good. I feel like Im able to do what I need to do." Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/11/2016 07:52:11    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation