Cafe-Med.net

llas and New England Patriots QB Tom Brady accor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 05/11/2016 07:25:05    Sujet du message: llas and New England Patriots QB Tom Brady accor Répondre en citant

DENVER -- Kyrie Irving reminded Ty Lawson and the Nuggets what it feels like to be on the other end of a big shot. Irving made a driving layup with four seconds left to cap a seesaw battle in the final minutes, and the Cleveland Cavaliers beat Denver 100-99 on Wednesday night. Irving scored 10 of his 18 points in the fourth quarter, all in the last 2:36 of the game, and Antawn Jamison had 33 to help the Cavaliers snap a six-game losing streak. "Kyrie down the stretch, it speaks for itself," Jamison said. "He single-handedly won the game for us." It wasnt easy. Neither team could pull away in the fourth quarter. Denver scored the first six points to go ahead 78-76 and the lead changed hands nine times in the final 2:36, with the point guards staging a personal duel down the stretch. Lawson, who made the decisive baskets in wins over San Antonio and Sacramento in the last week, had five of his 18 points in the finishing flurry to give Denver a 95-94 lead. Irving had two three-point plays and a driving layup to put Cleveland up 98-97 with 24 seconds left. He saved his best for the final seconds. After Nene muscled in a layup over rookie Tristan Thompson with 15 seconds left to give Denver a 99-98 lead, Irving took the inbounds pass in the backcourt, raced up the floor into the lane and made the go-ahead basket. "I tried to deny him the ball. He got a head of steam, got me on his hip and took it all the way," Arron Afflalo said. "We would like to first keep him in front of us and if he does get by us have some help in protecting the basket. Neither one was done. You expect on the game-winning layup someone swats on the ball." Irving said he took Afflalos defence as a challenge. "He picked me up fullcourt and I take it as a test when people pick me up fullcourt," Irving said. "The lane opened up when I got down there, it was a tough shot, but my teammates willed it in." After a timeout, Lawson got the ball at the top of the key with Irving guarding him. Despite having five fouls, Irving played aggressive defence and forced Lawson into a tough layup that he missed at the buzzer. "I got a step on him and I seen him try to time the shot," Lawson said. "I tried to step in and get him off balance. I didnt have enough lift to finish it. It hit the rim, but its one of those shots I need to make." Despite 22 points from Al Harrington and 16 from Andre Miller, Denver had its four-game win streak snapped. "Just keep moving forward. Theres too many games to worry about one," Lawson said. The game was tied in the third quarter before Alonzo Gee scored the next seven points to give Cleveland a 72-65 edge. The Cavs led by four heading into the fourth after Daniel Gibsons 3-pointer was ruled after the horn. Gee finished with 19. Jamison was the biggest reason for Cleveland leading 57-55 at the break. The forward scored 14 in the first quarter to keep the Cavaliers close, then had 12 more in the second when they overcame a nine-point deficit. Trailing 41-32, Jamison hit two jumpers and a pair of free throws to get the margin to 45-42 midway through the second. Gee tied it with a layup, Anthony Parker hit a 3 and Jamison scored four more points during a 23-8 run that gave Cleveland a 55-49 lead. "It wasnt really forced, it came natural and I was able to get quality shots," Jamison said. Harrington had 12 points off the bench to lead Denver in the first half. Notes: NBA Commissioner David Stern attended the game. Stern, who is in Colorado for a ski vacation, spoke informally with the media before the game. He said the trade last season that sent Carmelo Anthony from Denver to New York has been good for both teams. ... Irving had eight assists and five rebounds. Its the fourth time this season he has had at least 15 points, five assists and five rebounds. ... The Nuggets are now 9-1 against the Eastern Conference. ... Nuggets G Rudy Fernandez (lower back strain) missed his ninth straight game and F Kosta Koufas (strained left knee) missed his third in a row. . Jamie Langenbrunner Jersey. - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven. James van Riemsdyk USA Jersey. Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009. http://www.hockeyteamusajerseystore.com/Jonathan-Quick-Jersey/. - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. Paul Stastny USA Jersey.S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. Brandon Dubinsky Jersey.C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.With NFL training camps underway, the league is abuzz with position battles, injury news and rookies making an immediate impact.  Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NFL beat. Bortles Will Wait The Jacksonville Jaguars are willing to wait to see what third overall pick Blake Bortles can do with the first string offence as according to Mike Florio of ProFootball Talk, Chad Henne will take the reps during the preseason opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Florio believes that the Jaguars are the most likely of the three teams that took a quarterback in the first round of the 2014 draft to keep their rookie on the sideline to start the season. The Cleveland Browns selected Johnny Manziel with the 22nd overall pick and the Minnesota Vikings picked Teddy Bridgewater with the 32nd and final pick of the opening round. Brady and Romo Take A Pass Two more veteran quarterbacks will not be seeing action in their teams respective preseason openers as both Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo according to ESPN Dallas and New England Patriots QB Tom Brady according to Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald will remain on the sidelines.. Brady has only missed three preseason openers since taking over as the starting pivot for the Patriots (2005, 2008, 2011). Ryan Mallett is expected to take the snaps in his place.dddddddddddd Meanwhile Romo will give way to Brandon Weeden and this will be the second season in a row that the Cowboys QB is missing the first preseason matchup. Ebron Missing Time Lions could be forced to start the preseason without rookie tight end Eric Ebron who was forced to miss practice on Wednesday. ESPN Detriot Lions reporter Michael Rothstein writes that Jim Caldwell was noncommittal about the status of his first round pick. "Its nothing serious," said Caldwell. "Hell be back. Just maybe a day or two." Rothstein writes that Ebron will be hard to replace for the Lions because they plan to use him next to the offensive line, in the slot, out wide and even in the backfield and he needs as much time as possible to develop in the preseason. Backfield Trouble A day after David Wilson announced his retirement, ESPN.com reports that the Giants also saw Peyton Hillis go down with an injury. "Its an ankle/foot kind of thing," said Giants head coach Tom Coughlin. "It looks like itll be a little while." In the story ESPN notes that Hills was moved to number two on the depth chart after Wilson was placed on IR and now the Giants are left with Rashad Jennings, Andre Williams, Michael Cox and Kendall Gaskins as their depth at the position. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 05/11/2016 07:25:05    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation