Cafe-Med.net

ds, while Rodgers completed 11 throw

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 03/11/2016 07:23:18    Sujet du message: ds, while Rodgers completed 11 throw Répondre en citant

PITTSBURGH -- Mike Tomlin was "mesmerized." He was also, the Pittsburgh Steelers coach admits, out of position. Way out of position. Tomlin was so awed by the way Baltimores Jacoby Jones raced through the Steelers crumbling kickoff return unit in the third quarter Thanksgiving night, Tomlin couldnt take himself away from watching it all unfold in high definition on one of M&T Stadiums video boards. Only when Tomlin -- standing on the white strip of grass meant to separate the playing field from the sideline -- saw his black-and-gold jacket and black baseball cap flash across the screen did he realize it might be a good time to move. Too late. As Tomlin danced to his left, Jones edged right to avoid bowling the coach over. Pittsburghs Cortez Allen made the tackle after a 73-yard return, a bizarre play that will be remembered far longer than Baltimores eventual 22-20 victory. Its an ill-timed two-step the 41-year-old Tomlin allows was a lot of things, namely "embarrassing, inexcusable, illegal and a blunder." The one thing it wasnt, he insists, was intentional. "The thought that it could be perceived as intentional never even crossed my mind," Tomlin said Tuesday during a lengthy and candid apology. "I realized I fell short of the expectations of my position in being where I was and my actions on the play. I am not one to seek comfort from that standpoint, so I was just going to take my medicine." Tomlin was not flagged on the play, and pointed out he was following his normal routine when he stood at the Pittsburgh 35 following a touchdown that pulled the Steelers within 13-7 midway through the third quarter. He prefers to watch kickoffs on stadium scoreboards because it gives him a better perspective on how the play is developing and couldnt recall a specific time when officials told him to step back. Still, Tomlin declined to use that as an excuse while communicating with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and other league officials Monday. Tomlin said he had no plans to fight whatever disciplinary action the league decides to hand out. "I dont know what a just punishment is," he said. "I have no idea. Im not acting in a way to preserve my wallet and my money. My wallet and my money is what it is because of the game of football." The NFL fined the New York Jets $100,000 in 2010 when cameras caught strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi tripping a Miami player on the sideline. Alosi was suspended by the Jets and eventually resigned after the season. While Tomlins job status is certainly not in jeopardy, he is aware critics believe he was attempting to gain a competitive advantage. Its why he felt the need to speak up. "Its been shocking to me that my actions could have been or have been perceived in any way intentional," he said. Which is why Tomlin was a little surprised his sons told him the incident kept coming up during the usual Sunday NFL TV coverage. "When I realized the integrity of the game became the chief issue in the discussion, it was an opportunity and the time was appropriate to set the record straight," he said. Tomlin acknowledged there was a memo sent out by the league last week asking coaches to be more mindful of where they stand on the sideline. He said he might have missed it because the Steelers were facing the Ravens on a short week. Regardless, he stressed he will do a better job "policing" himself in the future and stay out of harms way. He still plans on watching kickoffs on video boards. He just plans to do it from a safer (and legal) vantage point. As for whether his public expression of remorse could have any effect on whatever fine is coming his way, Tomlin considered it the least of his problems. "I guess, he said, "we will all make due." ---- NOTES: DE Brett Keisel will miss Sundays game against Miami (6-6) after aggravating a left foot injury against the Ravens. ... LB LaMarr Woodley (left calf strain) will be limited in practice. ... The remaining players injured against the Ravens, including running back LeVeon Bell (concussion), offensive linemen Kelvin Beachum (right knee sprain) and David DeCastro (left foot sprain), could play this weekend. Masahiro Tanaka Jersey. This weeks topics include his take on the Kevin Pillar incident, All-Star snubs, the firing of Padres general manager Josh Byrnes and more. Chase Headley Jersey. Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field. http://www.nyyankeesfanshop.com/Wade-Boggs-yankees-jersey/. Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. Jorge Posada Jersey.500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix. Brian Roberts Authentic Jersey. The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two.TAMPA, Fla. - Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith understands the reality: Green Bay fans have a large presence at a Buccaneers home game.With the NFC North title still up for grabs, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers couldnt afford a slip-up against the struggling Bucs (2-13).Rodgers threw for 318 yards and one touchdown and Eddie Lacy scored on a 44-yard run to pace a 20-3 victory that clinched at least a wild-card playoff berth Sunday.I look forward to the day were playing good enough football where more of our fans want to come and see us play, Smith said. Right now were not playing good enough football. Well have our day. Right now where we are, we have to take it.It appeared that more than half of the announced crowd of 64,247 was Packer backers.The Bucs have lost five straight and remain in contention for the first overall pick in the 2015 draft. Their sputtering offence was outgained 154-6 in the opening quarter. Josh McCown was sacked seven times and intercepted once; and Doug Martin was held to 17 yards rushing on 10 attempts.Worst offensive day weve had, Smith said. We picked the worst possible time to play our worst (offensive) game, period. This was a frustrating day. Ive had some bad ones and this was definitely one of them.Tampa Bay kept it close with a solid defensive performance, forcing Rodgers fourth turnover in two weeks with Michael Johnsons sack that caused a fumble in the opening half. A goal-line stand denied the Packers points in the third quarter after Lacy gained 5 yards on first down to the Bucs 1. Lacy and John Kuhn were stopped for no gain on the next two plays, and Rodgers threw an incompletion in the end zone on fourth down.To see the defence and the way that it played, its frustrating, man, McCown said.Nevertheless, the Packers wound up with 431 yardds total offence.ddddddddddddMcCown, meanwhile, was 12 of 26 for 147 yards. Mike Evans had four receptions for 49 yards and Vincent Jackson had three for 60 yards, moving both of them to the brink of 1,000-yard seasons.Lacy finished with 99 yards rushing on 17 attempts. Jordy Nelson caught a 1-yard TD pass in the fourth quarter and had nine receptions for 113 yards, while Rodgers completed 11 throws to Randall Cobb for 131 yards.A 21-13 loss to Buffalo a week ago cost Green Bay (11-4) sole possession of first place in the division. It also hurt its chances for earning home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs. Green Bay closes the regular season at home against Detroit (11-4), with a victory giving the Packers another NFC North crown.Rodgers rebounded from the only game this season in which hes failed to throw for a touchdown, completing 31 of 40 passes without an interception. He threw 24 yards to Nelson on third-and-13 to extend the drive that produced Lacys long TD run, and a 19-yard completion to Nelson set up Rodgers 36th TD pass of the year.I think the last couple of days, you see the kind of warrior he is, Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. He battled illness the last couple of days and then goes out and strains his (left) calf the first or second series. He didnt want to come out. Really a gritty performance by Aaron.NOTES: Bucs LB Mason Foster left with an Achilles tendon injury. I kept pushing, but it was making me limp, Foster said. It was one of those things where even if I pushed through it, I felt like I wasnt helping the team being out there and not being 100 per cent. ... Tampa Bay OT Anthony Collins, WR Robert Herron and RB Mike James were inactive. Collins was a starter until being demoted before last weeks game against Carolina. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 03/11/2016 07:23:18    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation