Cafe-Med.net

Steelers Le'Veon Bell Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
falcons
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: fdsofn

MessagePosté le: 02/11/2016 08:51:21    Sujet du message: Steelers Le'Veon Bell Jersey Répondre en citant

Michel Platini Steps Down As UEFA President - RealGM Wiretap
Michel Platini will resign as Uefa president after failing to overturn his ban at the court of arbitration for sport http://www.teamnfleaglesshop.com/AUTHENTIC-WENDELL-SMALLWOOD-EAGLES-JERSEY/ , which cut his sanction from six to four years.

Platini had held the position since 2007.

“I take note of today’s decision from Cas but I see it as a profound injustice,” Platini said in a statement. “This decision inflicts a suspension on me that, as luck would have it, stops me from contesting the next election for the Fifa presidency.

“As agreed with the national associations, I am resigning from my duties as Uefa president to pursue my battle in front of the Swiss courts to prove my innocence in this case.

“Life is always full of surprises: I am henceforth available to experience more of them.”

Dodgers Prioritizing Cole Hamels - RealGM Wiretap

As the non-waiver trade deadline approaches http://www.teamnfleaglesshop.com/AUTHENTIC-WALTER-THURMOND-EAGLES-JERSEY/ , the Los Angeles Dodgers have made Cole Hamels their top target, according to a report.

The Dodgers want to exhaust all possibilities in talks with the Philadelphia Phillies before they move onto a secondary target like Yovani Gallardo.

Los Angeles still insists they won't move top prospects Corey Seager and Julio Urias.

Cubs Claim Daniel Bard Off Waivers - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago Cubs have claimed Daniel Bard off waivers from the Boston Red Sox.

Bard was a dominant late-inning pitcher between 2009 and 2011, but issues with his confidence and injuries derailed his career in Boston.

The move reunites Bard with Theo Epstein, the general manager who drafted him. Epstein is now the Cubs president of baseball operations.

Giants Eyeing Rangers Catchers - RealGM Wiretap With Buster Posey done for the season, the Giants are looking everywhere for potential solutions at catcher. Most recently http://www.teamnfleaglesshop.com/AUTHENTIC-VINNY-CURRY-EAGLES-JERSEY/ , San Francisco has looked in Texas, where the Rangers may be willing to part with Mike Napoli once he returns from the disabled list. Cubs May Be Close To Dealing Marmol - RealGM Wiretap

A number of teams have shown interest in Carlos Marmol, according to league sources.

The Tigers are one team that would be a fit for the closer.

Marmol will earn close to $10 million this season and can opt for free agency in November. He can veto a deal to four West Coast clubs, but a source said Marmol would most likely waive that clause knowing he would be traded to a contender.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/11/2016 08:51:21    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation