Cafe-Med.net

mpic title at the S

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 02/11/2016 08:11:47    Sujet du message: mpic title at the S Répondre en citant

The Toronto Raptors begin a three-game western road swing tonight with a matchup agianst the Golden State Warriors. The Raptors head west in the midst of a three-game losing streak, all of which came at home. Toronto will face the Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Lakers on this trip as well. On Sunday, the Raps fell 112-98 at home to the Denver Nuggets. The Denver bench outscored the Toronto bench 72-16 and 10 of the Raptors 16 came from Terrence Ross. "Our bench has to give us something," stated Raptors head coach Dwane Casey. "Our guys have to get tougher defensively." The Nuggets shot 50.6 percent from the field in the victory. Rudy Gay led the Raptors with 23 points, followed by 18 and 11 rebounds from Jonas Valanciunas. DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry each scored 17. Tyler Hansbrough made his first start of the season and managed seven points and five rebounds. The Warriors return home from a four-game road trip. The Warriors head back to the Bay Area 2-2 on a recent sojourn. They defeated the New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings, but fell to the Dallas Mavericks and Oklahoma City Thunder. The Kings victory came on Sunday and despite a 115-113 final, defense played a huge role. After Golden States Stephen Curry hit two free throws to put the Warriors up two with 8.6 seconds left, Sacramentos Isaiah Thomas drove the length of the floor and center Andrew Bogut came to help Klay Thompson. Help is exactly what the Australian did, sending the layup attempt off the backboard, then recovering the rebound and launching the ball into the air as the horn sounded. "Big time play, I thought his defense overall was stellar," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said of Bogut. "Hes the anchor of our defense. He did a great job of coming over from the weak side and big-time shot blocker." Curry finished with 36 points and 10 assists, while Thompson added 28 thanks to a career-high eight 3-pointers. "I have a great backcourt with two guys that can light up the scoreboard," said Jackson. Harrison Barnes and David Lee both scored 11 points and Bogut had six, but pulled down 12 rebounds and blocked three shots. The Warriors won both matchups with the Dinos last season and have taken seven of the last eight meetings. Toronto has lost eight straight on the road in this series. Johnny Unitas Colts Jersey. The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. Erik Walden Colts Jersey. LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Anthony-Castonzo-Elite-Jersey/.Johnny there, who knew he had that speed? teammate Tommy Wingels said.Scott and Matt Irwin were unlikely goal-scorers Tuesday night as the previously stingy San Jose Sharks finally sprung a leak or two, blowing a pair of three-goal leads before coming away with a 6-5 shootout victory over the Washington Capitals. DQwell Jackson Colts Jersey.com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Dezmen Southward Colts Jersey. In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil.TORONTO -- Olympic bobsled champion Heather Moyse has barely had time to catch her breath since returning home from the Sochi Games. After a welcome-home celebration in Summerside, P.E.I., she has been busy criss-crossing the country in recent weeks for speaking engagements, meetings and sponsorship appearances. Like usual, Moyses daytimer is full and shes been racking up the air miles. But for the first time in ages, there is no firm sporting goal in sight. "I just need to sit and do nothing," Moyse said. "But I have no doubt I will have that itch to get physical again." The question is which sport will be next on her list? In addition to her bobsled dominance with pilot Kaillie Humphries, Moyse has competed at the last two womens rugby World Cup tournaments. She has ruled out playing at the 2014 event this summer in France. Moyse also reached an elite level in track cycling when she gave that sport a try. Shes 35 now and isnt sure where her path will take her. Moyse plans to continue with her motivational speeches and will head to China this August to serve as an athlete role model at the Youth Olympics in Nanjing. "Theres a part of me that misses something like that totally different life than being an athlete," Moyse said in a recent interview. "But I dont know. I really hope that if a lot of this mootivational stuff takes off, I can see myself doing a little bit of life coaching, especially for younger athletes or for young adults who are trying to have maybe the courage to change paths and do something different.dddddddddddd" Moyse and Humphries successfully defended their Olympic title at the Sanki Sliding Center last February. The victory came just three months after Moyse returned to the World Cup circuit with a victory in her first race after taking a long break from the sport. She had returned to the Calgary training centre just weeks before that and wowed the national bobsled brass with a record push time. The mission was classic Moyse -- try to conquer a big goal and in doing so, raise the bar even higher. "I almost feel like a rejuvenated athlete," she said. "And for me, I love those athletic challenges. So although yes, I want a break, I feel like I would want to find something (later on). It may not be bobsledding, it may not even be rugby or cycling, I have no idea. "Im not ready to decide on where my focus is going to be but I see myself wanting to do that." Moyse has time to consider her options. Rugby sevens will make its debut at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janiero. A return to the bobsled for the 2018 Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea is also a possibility. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/11/2016 08:11:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation