Cafe-Med.net

n all 10 points.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 01/11/2016 07:26:47    Sujet du message: n all 10 points. Répondre en citant

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Milos Raonic and Aleksandra Wozniak continued successful injury comebacks as each advanced into the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open on Monday to next face reigning Grand Slam champions. Tenth-seeded Raonic, playing for the first time in more than a month after suffering ankle ligament damage, fired a modest 10 aces in a 6-4, 6-3 defeat of Colombian Alejandro Falla with a break per set providing the winning margin. "Im playing well this week, better with each match," said the 11th-ranked Thornhill, Ont., native. "Im proud to be back on court again. Im happy to be back and really happy to be playing so well, so quickly." Raonic lined up a match against Wimbledon champion Andy Murray, who struggled to beat Czech Jiri Vesely 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-4. Raonic owns a 2-1 lead in that series, winning their last in a 2012 Tokyo semifinal. "I have got to go out there and play well, thats the main thing to focus on," said Raonic. "I have to really take care of my serve, and try to sort of make the most of the situations as they occur. "Andys in a situation where he didnt play for a big chunk of time (back surgery) and Im in mine. I have to really buckle down and focus on myself and make sure I do my things well, and then change a few things that I may need to facing him." Wozniak is making quick progress after a shoulder injury with a 6-1, 6-7 (3-7), 6-0 defeat of Russias Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. The Blainville, Que., native set herself up for a huge test in the next round. She will face world No. 2, top seed and Australian Open champion Li Na after the two-time Grand Slam winner beat Czech Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 6-4. This event marks the first time since late 2012, when her shoulder problems began, that the No. 241-ranked Wozniak has gone past the second round at a WTA-level tournament. Wozniak was pleased to advance after fighting and losing a second-set tiebreak but dominating in the final set to sweep to victory. "I"ve had a tough year and a half with my shoulder," she said. "It was a good match for me today. Russians are always tough, I had to being my A game today." Wozniak claimed victory in just under two hours, committing 10 double-faults in the match but breaking on nine of 13 chances. Wozniak credited her French coach Nathalie Tauziat with helping her to the victory. "She gave me encouragement and a boost for the third set," Wozniak said. "I was playing a little too far back on the court in the second. My balls were not as deep as in the first. "In the third, I tried to step up more, take the ball early. I didnt want to let her get back into it like I did in the second set." Wozniak, who will move into the 180s on ranking according to WTA estimates, is pleased with her comeback, which has bloomed this week in the desert. "Its really good, Im happy, Im progressing with every match, step by step," she said. "Im finding that aggressive way I used to play. It gives me confidence to start finding my game like before." Wozniak will next play Li for the fourth time, standing 1-2 in the series. "Its a privilege to play her," Wozniak said. "Ill have to play the way I know I can, like Ive played this week. She loves to dictate from the first ball. Ill stay on her and try to have a good match. "I wont be any more nervous than usual. I know how to handle these situations because Ive been in them before. It will be important to start from the first point and stay with her in the rallies." Nike Free 3.0 v4 Mujer. An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No. nike roshe run comprar.com) - The Kansas City Chiefs activated linebacker Joe Mays from short-term injured reserve on Saturday. http://www.airmaxbaratasespana.es/nike-air-max-90/nike-air-max-90-mujer.html. Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. Nike Air Max Thea Mujer. Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Baratas. The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.TUCSON, Ariz. -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T.J. McConnell added 16 points in a rare display of offensive aggression and No. 10 Arizona rolled over No. 8 Utah 69-51 on Saturday. Arizona (16-2, 4-1 Pac-12) came out shaky at both ends in the Pac-12s first game between Top 10 teams in nearly seven years. The Wildcats rallied behind McConnell, the pass-first point guard who created his own shots while still setting up his teammates. Johnson took over in the second half and the Wildcats shot 49 per cent against one of the nations toughest defensive teams to win their 32nd straight home game. The Wildcats also outworked the Pac-12s best rebounding team, grabbing 21 more than the Utes (14-3, 4-1), including 17 on the offensive glass that led to 18 second-chance points. McConnell had six assists, and Brandon Ashley added 14 points and eight rebounds. Brandon Taylor had 12 points and Jordan Loveridge scored all of his 11 points in the second half for Utah. Coming off victory over Colorado, Arizona coach Sean Miller said the Wildcats would be home underdogs against the up-in-your-face Utes. That wasnt completely true; the Utes were six-point underdogs according to the Glantz-Culver line. Still, Miller had a point. Utah entered McKale Center with a higher ranking and leading the Pac-12. The Utes also were among the national leaders in defensive scoring and shooting percentage, and have the dynamic duo of Delon Wright and Loveridge. Utah sure looked like the better team early, starting with Wrights steal and breakaway dunk on the games oppening possession.dddddddddddd The Utes jammed up the Wildcats inside and they had no answer, missing seven of their first eight shots while Utah opened with a 10-2 run, with Wright having a hand in all 10 points. The Wildcats clawed back behind their feisty bulldog of point guard, McConnell, who dribbled in and out of traffic to set up himself and his teammates. McConnell had 12 points -- two on a jumper over the 7-foot reach of Jakob Poeltl -- two assists and set up his teammates for five free throws by halftime, helping Arizona build a 31-26 lead after its early funk. Johnson took over in the second half, scoring nine quick points, including a breakaway dunk off a steal. McConnell added in a nifty no-look pass to Dusan Ristic for a layup that put the Wildcats up 46-32. Arizona turned up the defensive pressure on Utah to close out the first half and continued to hound the Utes, making every possession a battle to get a shot off. The Wildcats were particularly effective against Wright, who had three points after his early flurry. TIP INS Utah: The Utes were playing their first matchup between Top 10 teams since losing to Kentucky in the 1998 NCAA championship game. It was their first Top 10 game in conference play since facing New Mexico in the WAC in 1968. Arizona: The McKale Center last hosted two Top 10 teams in 2004. ... Guard Gabe York returned after missing the previous game with an ankle injury, but didnt score in limited action. UP NEXT Utah hosts Washington State on Wednesday night. Arizona plays at Stanford on Thursday night. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 01/11/2016 07:26:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation