Cafe-Med.net

e scored 4:47 intoo the game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 01/11/2016 07:24:24    Sujet du message: e scored 4:47 intoo the game Répondre en citant

Four months doesnt seem like that long of a layoff, but for 135lb title challenger Eddie Wineland it has felt like an eternity. Initially slated to battle for the bantamweight championship in the main event at UFC 161 in Winnipeg against interim 135lb tourchbearer Renan Barao, those plans were unfortunately scrapped as the Brazillian Barao had to bow out due to a foot injury. Now placed in the co-main event at UFC 165 this Saturday, he doesnt feel any less pressure playing second fiddle to Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson who headline the card. "Being that Im like a 500 point underdog (anyways), that takes away the pressure right there," Wineland told TSN.ca. "Hes expected to come in and just beat on me. Theres nobody in the world that can just come and beat on me -- youll know youre in a fight. And if I lose youre still going to get beat up." For the Indiana native its been a long journey, from becoming the first-ever WEC bantamweight champion back 2006 to competing in his first UFC fight in 2011 against Urijah Faber. "This is full circle and now I get to fight for the UFC belt and thats something I never thought would happen, so its just absolutely awesome" While the odds may suggest this is a one-sided fight, Barao is expecting a war. "Im very well prepared and very well trained," Barao said. "Hes a very tough opponent and Ive been following (Winelands) career for a quite long time." Despite riding a 31-fight unbeaten streak, the Nova Uniao member isnt over confident and is prepared for any scenario in which the fight could play out. "I know how tough and difficult this fight will be and Im prepared to go five rounds. I feel great, well prepared, and Im going to provide a great show on Saturday." For Wineland, the 29-year old challenger, he sees Saturday nights title fight as a chance to shock the world. "The majority of people are counting me out and Ill take it with open arms. When I do what I do on Saturday night, theyre just not going to know what to think." Nikola Pekovic Jersey.Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L. Tyus Jones Jersey. Old times for a defence that has looked just plain old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to be much better than that. http://www.officialtimberwolvesonline.com/womens-tyus-jones-basketball-jersey/. The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. Adreian Payne Timberwolves Jersey.5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. Swingman Andrew Wiggins Jersey. The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news.The Vancouver Canucks returned home on their first winning streak in over a month. The Canucks try to keep heading in the right direction on Friday night when they begin their homestand against the Phoenix Coyotes. Vancouver went 3-1-0 on a four-game road trip, the lone loss of the swing coming in John Tortorellas return to New York on Nov. 30. The Canucks followed up with wins over Carolina and Nashville to improve to 10-5-2 on the road this season. Ryan Kesler notched back-to-back two goal games to close out the trek, scoring twice in the third period of Tuesdays 3-1 victory over the Predators. Brad Richardson also scored and Roberto Luongo made 30 saves. "The second half of the game, we started playing our game," Tortorella said. "Our power play came through again. We won three out of four and thats traction." Vancouver is on its first winning streak since taking four in a row from Oct. 22-28 and will now try to improve on its 5-5-3 record at home. Forward Alex Burrows did not play on Tuesday due to a broken jaw that is expected to keep him out for four weeks, while defenseman Alexander Edler wont play tonight due to a lower-body injury. The Coyotes are looking to right the ship tonight after dropping a 4-1 decision to the Calgary Flames on Wednesday. Keith Yandle scored 4:47 intoo the game to put Phoenix in front, but Calgary responded to tie the game with 10 seconds left in the first to kick start a string of four straight goals.dddddddddddd "We played a really good first period, but got unlucky with a goal at the end of the first period that probably gave them some momentum and we couldnt get it back," Phoenix head coach Dave Tippett said. Backup Thomas Greiss allowed all four goals on 18 shots for the Coyotes, who lost for the fifth time in seven games. Four of those have come in regulation and Phoenix fell to 12-2-1 when scoring first this season. The Coyotes have split the first two of a four-game swing that ends in Colorado on Tuesday. The Coyotes have won four of six against the Canucks both overall and in Vancouver. They won the first meeting of the season between the clubs 3-2 in a shootout on Nov. 5. Antoine Vermette had the shootout winner in the fifth round and Mike Smith made 31 saves. Radim Vrbata and Shane Doan scored in regulation. Smith is likely to start tonight after getting Wednesday off and is 4-3-0 with a 2.31 goals against average in his career versus the Canucks. Kesler and Dan Hamhuis scored versus the Coyotes in the first meeting, while Luongo made 30 saves and fell to 11-10-2 in his career versus Phoenix with a 2.24 GAA. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 01/11/2016 07:24:24    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation