Cafe-Med.net

time has a lot of thi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 31/10/2016 07:23:17    Sujet du message: time has a lot of thi Répondre en citant

BUFFALO, N. Saucony Shadow 5000 Og .Y. - Ville Leino is out indefinitely after suffering a cracked rib in the Buffalo Sabres season opener, coach Ron Rolston said. Leino, who battled hip injuries on and off for four years, was finally healthy before Wednesday nights game at the Detroit Red Wings. Now hes out "at least a couple weeks," according to Rolston. "It happened in the first period, probably about three or four shifts in," Rolston said. "It was just sore and it, obviously overnight, seized up, and he had it checked." Leino finished the Red Wings game with 12:38 of ice time, including six third-period shifts. The Sabres will move Tyler Ennis to the wing and insert Johan Larsson at centre for Friday nights game against the Ottawa Senators. In addition to his hip, Leino also dealt with lung problems late last season. He played in just eight games last season and a total of 80 in a Sabres uniform since signing a US$27-million, six-year contract in the summer of 2011. The Sabres are already without three other forwards, including Corey Tropp, the forward who suffered a broken jaw in the pre-season fight with Jamie Devane that started the line brawl with the Toronto Maple Leafs. But this is another tough break for Leino, who has just 31 points in his Sabres career. "He had the injury bug, guys like him and Tropper you feel for," Rolston said. Saucony Shadow 6000 Prezzi .com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. Saucony Saldi On Line . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct.It is the wrap up. For a fighter this is the week that everything slows down, and you just simply wait. Wait for the last few pounds to come off the body to make weight. Wait for the show date, and the call to walk out to the cage. Wait for your chance to get 15 minutes to show the world how hard you trained. The reason I want fans to take 10 weeks and train as hard as they can is so they can feel a small connection to the fighters. Especially the new ones who are not making the big pay days, try it in your fitness regime. To make sure I got the most of it, I enlisted the help of a professional. I cant tell you how hard I pushed over these last weeks simply from being in the right gym at Elite Performance in Winnipeg. It was fun having Jeff Fisher ensure my training was spot on and that my training went right along-side top level athletes in all sports. I was in an environment of excellence and because of that, got the best results Ive seen physically in 10 weeks. I also took on yoga, more specifically Joga. Its a new concept from Jana Webb . It encourages athletes to stretch and flush lactic acid from the body and is an absolute game changer for the high intensity training world. The room at Yoga Public was filled with athletic minded people, each one looking to improve their sport performance. There was a purpose for every movement. This last week for athletes is a review time. We review how well the camp went, how ready the fighter is for this match. We discuss having done everrything right and being absolutely ready. Saucony Jazz Original Blu. This type of positive self-talk is crucial to success. The wait till fight time has a lot of thinking time, just like preparing for the boardroom or exam at University.  That thinking time needs to revolve around how great the prep went. So as this 10 weeks wraps up for me, I hope someone was inspired to try to train at a whole new level. To create that understanding of what it takes to be a fighter. That doesnt include that actual fight itself. I hate hearing the booing from the crowd. Its terrible. There is so much that goes into the prep of a fight, and when you add combat during training, there are injuries and missed weeks that add to the problem. As fans, its important to try the sport. Get out to your local Kickboxing gym, try some jujitsu, get a feel for what goes into being a pro athlete. Not only will you get fit, and be healthy, youll also appreciate the sport a lot more. It also leads to enjoying the match as a sporting event, not just a fist fight. Learn to eat better, train harder, do Joga, and have some fun with fitness. Its really what MMA for fans is all about, and a leading reason why UFC Gyms are popping up everywhere. Its also the reason I got involved in the creation of Nexersys. I want people healthy through their passion for MMA. If you want training tips, or to see me working with pro athletes feel free to stop on over to youtube.com/pefitness.  Try something new, and get fit. Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 31/10/2016 07:23:17    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation