Cafe-Med.net

t 3-2 in the second

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 27/10/2016 07:26:22    Sujet du message: t 3-2 in the second Répondre en citant

VAL DISERE, France -- Two-time defending World Cup champion Marcel Hirscher limited his celebrations Saturday after dominating the treacherous Stade Olympique de Bellevarde course to win a giant slalom race. The Austrian produced a superb second run to win his third career giant slalom race and fourth overall at Val dIsere. However, Hirscher was disappointed that Ted Ligety did not finish. The American, seeking his fourth straight win in GS, made an uncharacteristic technical error and was among several racers to ski out and failed to qualify for the second run for the first time in nearly five years. Hirscher would prefer to measure his performance against Ligetys to see where he stands in GS terms. "Its a great victory for sure. But we dont know where we really are right now," Hirscher said. "Was it a really good run from us or is Ted skiing better than the rest of the world right now? Thats the question." It was Hirschers second win of the season after his slalom victory at Levi, Finland, and fourth podium from five races so far. His Val dIsere record is superb, and he will go for his eighth career podium at the French Alpine resort in Sundays slalom. "Im not the heaviest, largest guy in the World Cup. For me its easier to get the speed if its steep," Hirscher said. "I think its the steepest of the World Cup tour. I dont think Ive ever skied really bad here." With little snowfall in the past couple of weeks, the course was even more difficult. "It was definitely the toughest slope preparation Val dIsere has ever done," Hirscher said. "Normally it is a bit colder and the slope is not injected with so much water, so it is a kind of ice skating place." Hirscher was third after the first run, 0.41 seconds behind Frenchman Alexis Pinturault, but finished 0.76 seconds ahead of Thomas Fanara of France and 1.09 clear of Germanys Stefan Luitz. The Bellevarde course lived up to its tough reputation as Ligety, Norwegian Aksel Lund Svindal and Bode Miller of the United States failed to finish their first runs. Miller got his skis tangled near the bottom and tumbled over. U.S. mens head coach Sasha Rearick said Miller was unlucky. "Today he got his outside ski caught right at the initiation of the turn in the flat light. Those things can kind of happen," Rearick said. "I was proud of the effort he put in today and the way he approached the hill." Both Miller and Ligety will take part in Sundays slalom. "Looking forward to it," Rearick said. "Get some revenge on Val dIsere." The 24-year-old Hirscher won the same race at Val dIsere last year and also finished third in the slalom. "I have to train pretty early in the morning," he said. "I know exactly what I have to do tomorrow. Im looking forward to it." His winning margin would have been even larger, but he made a slight error halfway down as he veered to the left before managing to straighten his skis. The pressure was on Pinturault to respond and he started well enough, .28 back on first split, but lost speed at the bottom to finish fourth. Ligety won the GS at Soelden, Austria, and Beaver Creek, Colorado but ended up missing a gate turning in from the left side, going down on his hip and out of a first run for the first time since February 2009 at Sestriere, Italy. "Its been a few years. But Ive had a bunch of races where (on) second runs I went out," the 29-year-old Ligety said. "Just a little bit (of) bad luck on my part today." The four-time defending World Cup GS champion does not count the Bellevarde among his favourite courses. "Its always super, super bumpy and miserable to ski so I wasnt surprised by that at all," Ligety said. Svindal, an Olympic bronze medallist in the discipline, lost his balance approaching a gate from the right, missed the next gate and almost toppled over as his right foot lifted off the ground. Both of Luitzs World Cup podiums have been at Val dIsere. The 21-year-old German was second last year, before facing a cruciate knee ligament injury in February. "To be on the podium 10 months after an operation is unexpected, its a great comeback," Luitz said. Rob Havenstein Rams Jersey. According to several reports, the quarterback has asked for a trade or his release from the team. The reports state Pryor strongly wants to be a starter, and that wont happen in Oakland. Marshall Faulk Rams Jersey. Five-time cup winner Sevilla became the nights only topflight team to be upset by a lower-division team when third-tier Racing Santander won 2-0 in Seville to overturn a 1-0 first-leg loss. http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Rodger-Saffold-Jersey/.E.I. - Despite plenty of team restructuring on the Canadian mens curling scene in recent weeks, Team Jennifer Jones is vowing to remain intact for another four years. Kurt Warner Rams Jersey. Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. Robert Quinn Rams Jersey. The move is retroactive to April 5. Middlebrooks hit .231 with one homer in Bostons first four games before being scratched from the lineup for Saturday nights 7-6 loss in 11 innings to the Milwaukee Brewers. METZ, France -- Defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga made a winning return to tennis on Wednesday, beating fellow Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin 6-3, 6-4 to reach the quarterfinals of the Moselle Open. Sam Querrey of the United States and Tobias Kamke of Germany also advanced to the last eight. Tsonga was playing his first match since a troublesome left knee injury forced him to retire in the second round at Wimbledon and then pull out of the U.S. Open. "Im very happy that my knee held up," Tsonga told Sport Plus television. "I had a very good match. I didnt expect to play so well today." The top-seeded Frenchman, who split with Australian coach Roger Rasheed last month, broke serve once in each set. "Step by step, Im raising my game," he added. "I still choose the moments when I accelerate. In the next matches, Ill have to accelerate more and more often." Tsonga will now meet Kamke, who rallied from a set and a break down to see off Hungarian qualifier Marton Fucsovics 1-6, 6-3, 6-2. Kamke broke back at 3-2 in the second set and capitalized on four double faults from Fucsovics in the final set to win tthe last five games.dddddddddddd The sixth-seeded Querrey led 6-2 when his opponent, French wild card Paul-Henri Mathieu, retired because of a right thigh injury. The American broke Mathieu twice and served an ace to take the first set. Querrey will play another Frenchman in the next round, either second-seeded Gilles Simon or Kenny De Schepper. Carlos Berlocq of Argentina, Benjamin Becker of Germany and Frenchmen Nicolas Mahut and Albano Olivetti advanced to the second round with straight-set wins. Berlocq, who won the Swedish Open in July, did not face any break points in his 6-3, 6-4 victory over Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic, while Becker upset fifth-seeded Benoit Paire of France 6-3, 7-5. Mahut beat Leonardo Mayer of Argentina 7-6 (2), 6-4 and wild card Olivetti defeated 2010 runner-up Mischa Zverev of Germany 7-5, 7-6 (3). Mahut won two titles in the summer and is enjoying his best season. He blew a 4-2 lead in the first set but still won the tiebreaker before breaking Mayer in the opening game of the second set. Ranked 254th in the world, Olivetti saved four break points in the first set and fired a total of 20 aces. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27/10/2016 07:26:22    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation