Cafe-Med.net

e-Jersey/</a>. On Sunda

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 21/10/2016 07:19:33    Sujet du message: e-Jersey/</a>. On Sunda Répondre en citant

GLENDALE, Ariz. - Jaden Schwartz put the exclamation point on a dominant night for the St. Louis Blues.Schwartz completed his first NHL hat trick with 3 seconds remaining to cap the Blues 6-1 rout of the Arizona Coyotes on Saturday night.It was just one of those nights, he said. I was in the slot and the puck was just kind of finding me. Everybody has those games every once in a while and tonight was one of them for me.Jake Allen was strong in goal in his first NHL start in two seasons, finishing with 24 saves.St. Louis Jori Lehtera scored his first career goal and had two assists.David Backes and Alexander Steen each had a goal and an assist, and Vladimir Tarasenko assisted on three goals. Lauri Korpikoski ruined Allens shutout bid with 9:32 left.Backes goal, Lehteras goal, and two of Schwartzs scores came on power plays. St. Louis scored on all four of its power play opportunities.I like the fact we stayed with it right to the end, Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. We kept coming. Thats the way we have to play. Were a much better team when we dont absorb, we initiate, and I thought we kept initiating the whole game.Schwartz, who also had an assist, made a shot from the point just before the game ended.I didnt think that was going to happen at all, he said. My teammates wanted me to stay on the ice and try to get it. I never had a hat trick, so it was pretty special.Allen had a big game two nights after regular Blues goalie Brian Elliott shut out Los Angeles in a 1-0 shootout loss.Weve had really good goaltending every game weve played so far this year, Hitchcock said. Thats really a good sign. They give us a chance to win every night.Beleaguered goalie Mike Smith had 30 saves for Arizona and has allowed 15 goals in his three games.We didnt move quick enough, move the puck quick enough, check quick enough, all the above, Arizona coach Dave Tippett said. It was a test against a real good team and we did not fare very well.Allen, the AHLs top goalie last season, made his first NHL start since April 21, 2013.Both teams lost key players to injury.St. Louis Paul Stastny, who had four points in three games before Saturday, left with an upper-body injury early in the second period. He was holding his left wrist as he left the ice. Hitchcock said Stastny would not play in Sunday nights game at Anaheim.The Coyotes lost Martin Hanzal to a lower-body injury with 13:21 left in the second period. The Arizona centre had to be helped from the ice.Smith withstood a flurry of St. Louis shots before Arizonas Oliver Eckman-Larsson was called for interference, the games first penalty, with 2:36 left in the first period. Eighteen seconds into the power play, the puck was free in front of the Coyotes net when it glanced in off Backes left skate.After a video review, the goal was upheld, officials ruling that it was not a distinct kick as required to nullify the goal.It was Backes second goal of the young season and the first power-play goal allowed by Arizona. The Blues had a 15-7 advantage in shots in the first period.Backes had another great chance at a goal in the second period when St. Louis had a 3-on-0 advantage, but his wide open shot missed the net far to the left.No matter. St. Louis got two later in the period, on goals by Steen and Schwartz. Schwartz netted his second goal in the third period to make it 4-0.NOTES: Arizona was 10 for 10 on penalty kills before Saturday night. ... The Coyotes have allowed nine first-period goals in their first four games. ... St. Louis has won five straight in Arizona and nine of 11 against the Coyotes. ... Since 2008-09, Backes is the only NHL player with over 300 points and 1,300 hits. ... The Blues played at Los Angeles on Thursday before going to Arizona for Saturdays game. They will head back to Southern California to face the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday. Graham Glasgow Lions Jersey. - Nevada regulators are considering sanctions against an Ultimate Fighting Championship star accused of avoiding an official who showed up unannounced at his gym to collect a sample to test for banned substances. Wallace Gilberry Lions Jersey.Navas says on his website I feel outraged, my privacy and that of my family have been violated. ... I have asked my lawyers in Costa Rica to take the necessary legal action.Costa Ricas Judicial Investigation Department revealed on Wednesday that 24 of its own agents were being investigated for using an information platform to access information about Navas. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-Brandon-Pettigrew-Elite-Jersey/. On Sunday, the Thunder just wanted to bask in another comeback win and another historical statistical performance by Kevin Durant. Sam Martin Lions Jersey.C. -- Samantha Richdale of Kelowna, B. Glover Quin Lions Jersey.L. - Kael Mouillierat and Jason Jaffray both scored in the shootout as the St.DALLAS -- Houston centre Dwight Howard has been fined $25,000 for throwing the ball into the stands late in the Rockets loss in Dallas. Howard tossed the ball into the seats while turning toward the court, drawing a technical foul with 2:54 remaining in the game Wednesday night. The NBA announced the fine Thursday. The Rockets were ahead 116-111 at the time, and Dirk Nowitzki made the free throw to get Dallas within four.dddddddddddd The Mavericks, who trailed by 18 in the third quarter, later went on a 9-1 run to end the game and earn a 123-120 come-from-behind win. Howard had a season-high 33 points and 11 rebounds. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 21/10/2016 07:19:33    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation