Cafe-Med.net

wer-play goal late in the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 20/10/2016 08:26:42    Sujet du message: wer-play goal late in the Répondre en citant

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Adam Scott successfully defended his Australian Masters title for his second victory in two weeks, scrambling Sunday for an even-par 71 and a two-shot victory over Matt Kuchar at wind-swept Royal Melbourne. Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Kuchar had a 68 to finish second. Vijay Singh, one of four players tied for second at the start of play, finished third after a 71, four behind playing partner Scott. The 50-year-old Fijian was attempting to win for the first time since 2008. Scott, who finished at 14-under 270, began the day with a comfortable lead, lost it on the back nine, then wrestled it back. He will now try to win the so-called Australian Triple Crown at the Australian Open at Royal Sydney in two weeks. Before that, he will partner Jason Day for Australia at the World Cup next week, again at Royal Melbourne. Kuchar took the lead when Scott made a double bogey on the 14th as he dealt with a plugged lie in a bunker, while Kuchar in the preceding group made a birdie at the 15th. The situation was reversed a hole later when Scott also birdied the 15th and the American bogeyed the 16th. Scott had led by four strokes at the start of the round and by five shots late on the front nine. His faltering on the back nine revived memories of the 2012 British Open when he bogeyed the final four holes to lose by a shot, but this time he was able to recover and finish on top. "I usually like looking at the leaderboard, but it wasnt enjoyable today," Scott said of the numerous lead changes. "I made a lot of errors, but I managed to hang on despite being a little shaky out there." His day got off to an ominous start. His birdie putt from three feet lipped out while Singh had a tap-in birdie to reduce the lead to three, but a Singh bogey on the second restored the four-shot gap. While Scott and Singh dueled in the final group, Kuchar, who will team with Kevin Streelman for the United States at the World Cup, moved up the leaderboard. The American bogeyed the first hole, but birdies on five of the next eight left him as Scotts closest pursuer. He birdied the 11th and then the 15th to take the lead for the first time in the tournament before his late collapse. "Its never fun, the 72nd hole, but it can happen any time," Kuchar said. "I tried on the last hole to stay aggressive and hit a good quality shot and I thought I had. "The thing about Royal Melbourne is you can really pay the price for just being off if you play aggressively. Its certainly a rough way to end it but thats kind of the nature of the game." Jarrod Lyle, playing in his first tournament in 20 months since his recovery from his second bout of leukemia, finished with an 8-over 79, including bogeys on his final three holes. He didnt expect to make the cut. At the 18th, the large gallery applauded, even playing partner Michael Long, as Lyle walked gingerly around the green. "I played five days in a row, including the pro-am, and the last nine holes I started to feel it," Lyle said. "I got around, and its not the end I wanted. But its better than I thought it would be: three good rounds and one shocker, thats golf." Alex Delvecchio Red Wings Jersey. -- Sebastien Auger stopped 53 shots for his second shutout of the season as the Saint John Sea Dogs blanked the host Val-dOr Foreurs 2-0 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Brad Richards Red Wings Jersey. U.S. District Judge Anita Brody says she fears the fund may not be large enough to cover up to 20,000 retired players for 65 years. Lawyers have given her more data to weigh since she rejected the deal on a preliminary basis in January. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/johan-franzen-jersey/.The list of nominees was reduced Thursday to 15 from the modern era, one senior and two contributors. A finalist must receive at least 80 per cent of the votes from the 46-person selection committee to be elected. Kyle Quincey Red Wings Jersey Authentic. It was Wozniaks second defeat at Roland Garros by a world No. 1 after going out a year ago to then-top player Caroline Wozniacki. "Ive got to bring my game up a notch at the key moments," said Wozniak, who marked a personal anniversary in Paris. Henrik Zetterberg Red Wings Jersey. Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi. DETROIT -- The St. Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night. Magnus Paarjarvi, Barret Jackman, Kevin Shattenkirk and Jay Bouwmeester scored to give the Blues a 4-1 victory over the Detroit Red Wings. Alex Steen added two assists and Jaroslav Halak made 22 saves for the Blues, who had lost their previous two games. "The first two periods we played the way we had to play," St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. "I think the scoring chances were about even in the first two periods but the zone time was in our favour." Jackman and Shattenkirk scored 1:20 apart early in the second period to break a 1-1 tie. "We had a full team effort, at least for the first 2 1/2 periods," Jackman said. "... The first 50 minutes, I thought we played a total, controlled, very aggressive solid game." Gustav Nyquist scored for Detroit. Jimmy Howard stopped 22 shots before being replaced by Petr Mrazek midway through the second period because of a left knee injury. Its the same knee that caused Howard, one of the Team USA Olympic goalies, to miss much of December. "He got hurt. The same knee, I guess," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said. Howard is day to day. Detroit came into the game missing several regulars because of injuries. Mrazek made 13 saves. "Well I think we obviously were not good enough from our side," Detroit captain Henrik Zetterberg said. "Still we had it 1-1 after the first, had some good looks on the 5-on-3 (in the second period) there and couldnt really get it going, but in the third their fourth goal kind of ended the game tonight." Jackman broke a 1-1 tie with a screened one-time shot from the high slot at 1:01 off the middle period with the teams playing 4-on-4.dddddddddddd It was Jackmans third goal of the season. Shattenkirks goal was on the power play and came on a screened shot from the left point 2:21 into the period. It was Shattenkirks seventh goal. "There was no chance. ... There was no way Howie was going to see any of those," Hitchcock said. "We had two big bodies at the net all the time." Jackman added: "We had a lot of guys going into the hard areas of the ice. Its a lot easier to get the puck through." Nyquists power-play goal tied the game with 27 seconds remaining in the first. He controlled and put in a loose puck during a goalmouth scramble for Nyquists sixth goal and his first in nine games. "They got the power-play goal late in the first period, but we got the momentum back." Bouwmeester said. He got his fourth goal, 2:14 into the third, when his shot from the left point went in off the Red Wings Riley Sheahan. The game was tied at 1 after the first 20 minutes despite St. Louis outshooting Detroit 18-7. Paarjarvi opened the scoring with 8:47 left in the opening period when he banked one in off Howards leg on a wraparound from behind the net. It was Paarjarvis fourth goal. NOTE: C Darren Helm returned for Detroit after missing 18 of the past 19 games with shoulder and groin injuries. ... St. Louis defenceman Ian Cole is from Ann Arbor, Mich. ... The Red Wings were without C Pavel Datsyuk (lower body), RW Johan Franzen (post-concussion syndrome), RW Daniel Alfredsson (back spasms), D Jonathan Ericsson (ribs), C Joakim Andersson (back), C Cory Emmerton (finger) and G Jonas Gustavsson (groin). ... Blues RW Ryan Reaves celebrated his 27th birthday. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 20/10/2016 08:26:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation