Cafe-Med.net

good, good size. Floor drain

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
happywork
Hyper Actif
Hyper Actif

MessagePosté le: 18/10/2016 10:39:14    Sujet du message: good, good size. Floor drain Répondre en citant

attention to the following points

smooth and smooth, really good. After the completion of the wall ceilings, carpenters began to do a wardrobe. Wardrobe is 18cm Wai Yip Daixinban to do, and then paste the decorative panels, although there is no furniture store to buy so good-looking, but durable, quality should be better than buying. I stood on the board are not afraid of the board. I am afraid that is not enough to buy. Backplane is relatively thick, buy is very thin. 34, the other students in the paste tile must pay attention to the following points: ��

the best in the field �� part of the less perfect tiles can allow workers to paste in the future some invisible location, such as cabinets, sinks, mirrors, etc. Back, but also pay attention to tiles, waist brick and other workers do not be affixed to the above position, otherwise you will not see anything, but also spend money wasted. �� wall, floor tiles in the paste before, soak time must be enough. �� must be stuffed with a good plug to prevent clogging down the cement. My family to drain because the cement was blocked,

and spent 30 to find the management office to clear, get up a lot of small mud. �� people at the scene, the workers will not be too wasteful tiles. Tiling my family is not the scene, and later to see a lot of brick was wasted, it is heartbreaking, are sweat Mimi ah. 35, a wall of long, high. Such as a bathroom with four walls, each wall to measure out its long, high. And then deduct a window and the door area. Finally count the area of ??the ground. You put the size of a good amount, you can also get the shop to sell tiles, they

hollow core pvc panels outlet

spacing between rails on fence

wood plastic composite doors china
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 18/10/2016 10:39:14    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation