Cafe-Med.net

floor time to buy according

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
happywork
Hyper Actif
Hyper Actif

MessagePosté le: 11/10/2016 12:47:23    Sujet du message: floor time to buy according Répondre en citant

The key is not what shop, but your mind to put right, covered with solid wood how much per square foot of deck flooring is not necessarily every day waxing, I see a very good wax to play half a year; also do not have a day with a rag, I see every 23 days Mop drag with a good ah.
Lazy people always lazy approach. My floor treatment experience: buy the floor time to buy according to the length and breadth of the room, so as not to waste »nail nail where to buy dumafloor laminate floor planks floor when the nail must be tight, the wall paint must stay last time, or a little bump on the wall to make up Do not fill up the floor to make all the legs of the stool covered with cloth, so as not to draw traces?
Crow to buy a high-power vacuum cleaner, casually a wood putty for decks floor slit inside the clean.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 11/10/2016 12:47:23    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation