Cafe-Med.net

www.airmaxtntrainersuk.co

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Forum Des Etudiants En Médecine -> Espace DCEM - 3ème, 4ème & 5ème Année
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xuzz22
Hyper Actif
Hyper Actif

MessagePosté le: 11/10/2016 09:12:33    Sujet du message: www.airmaxtntrainersuk.co Répondre en citant

Hunter Openly Gay Teammate Would Be Difficult And Uncomfortable - RealGM Wiretap
Torii Hunter nike free 4.0 flyknit ireland , who cited his religious upbringing, told the Los Angeles Times that having an openly homosexual teammate would be tough to deal with.

"For me, as a Christian … I will be uncomfortable because in all my teachings and all my learning, biblically, it's not right," he says. "It will be difficult and uncomfortable."

The Big League Stew points out that after playing nearly 2,000 major league games, Hunter probably has had at least one gay teammate already.

Also, when has the sexual orientation of any teammate (assuming they've all been straight) mattered in how many games a team has won?

Molina Tests Oblique Not In Game 4 Lineup - RealGM Wiretap

Yadier Molina tested his strained left oblique muscle before Game 4 of the NLCS on Wednesday night, but the St. Louis Cardinals catcher was not in the starting lineup.

Molina took only a few light swings before the pain became too much for him to continue.

He hadn't swung a bat since sustaining the injury in Game 2 on Sunday against the San Francisco Giants.

"It didn't feel real great, as expected nike free 3.0 flyknit mens blue ," Mike Matheny said. "He's still continuing to feel good as he goes out and plays catch, and throwing, receiving. Doing the things he needs to behind the plate are all fine."

Buehrle Marlins Lied To Me Multiple Times - RealGM Wiretap

Mark Buehrle, who only lasted with the Marlins for one season, delivered a shot at the franchise on Wednesday.

Miami traded Buehrle less than a year after signing him to a four-year, $58 million contract.

"I'm upset with how things turned out in Miami," Buehrle said in a statement. "Just like the fans in South Florida, I was lied to on multiple occasions. But I'm putting it behind me and looking forward to moving on with my career."

Buehrle was traded to the Blue Jays along with Jose Reyes and Josh Johnson in a deal that has widely been viewed as only a salary dump.

"Throughout the recruiting process, the Marlins made repeated assurances about their long-term commitment to Mark and his family and their long-term commitment to building a winning tradition of Marlins baseball in the new stadium," agent Jeff Berry said in a statement.

"At the same time, given the Marlins history nike free 3.0 flyknit womens pink , we were all certainly aware of and voiced concern about the lack of no-trade protection. This is unquestionably a business, and signing with the Marlins was a calculated risk. Mark held up his end of the bargain; unfortunately, the same can't be said of the Marlins."

Giants Freddy Sanchez Out For Year - RealGM Wiretap Freddy Sanchez won't play this season, and he might be done for good with the Giants, after the team announced Thursday that he will have back surgery. Manager Bruce Bochy said Sanchez will have a microdiscectomy performed by Dr. Robert Watkins on Wednesday to remove part of a disc. "You know he's disappointed," Bochy said. "He played a critical role in our success in 2010." David Ortiz Wont Participate In Home Run Derby - RealGM Wiretap

David Ortiz says he won't participate in the Home Run Derby at All-Star Weekend next month.

The Boston Red Sox wouldn't have stood in Ortiz's way if he wanted to participate, but they are thrilled he's sitting it out.

"If it turns out he doesn't participate in the Home Run Derby, I think that's probably music to all of our ears," John Farrell said. "But at the same time, he's earned the right to enjoy and experience that opportunity in San Diego as much as anyone."

Ortiz hasn't taken part in the Home Run Derby since 2010.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 11/10/2016 09:12:33    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Forum Des Etudiants En Médecine -> Espace DCEM - 3ème, 4ème & 5ème Année Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation