Cafe-Med.net

present. Playing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 08/10/2016 09:15:26    Sujet du message: present. Playing Répondre en citant

NEW ORLEANS - As All-Star festivities wrap up in New Orleans and the focus immediately shifts to Thursdays NBA trade deadline, Masai Ujiri is prepared for a busy week of fielding phone calls. “Ill be right here," he said pointing to his cell phone, "waiting and well see what happens." "I never know what to expect," Ujiri continued, speaking to TSN.ca ahead of Sundays All-Star game. "Sometimes its quiet until the last minute, sometimes its busy. As far as our team, I think the team has played well. They have done well with the platform so [well] keep trying to grow." If the Raptors general manager is feeling any pressure to make a move ahead of the deadline, hes not showing it. Ujiri remains patient, committed to sustainable long-term growth and weary of disrupting the teams newfound chemistry, but he wouldnt rule out pulling the trigger on the right deal, if its out there. Despite his teams recent success, the plan hasnt changed and neither has his composure. "I always said since I came [to Toronto], the players will dictate where we go and the team will dictate where we go," he stated. "Thats kind of how its been. So theyre growing and you want it that way." Following a disappointing 6-12 start to the season, the Raptors have gone 21-12 since trading Rudy Gay to Sacramento on Dec. 9. Whats stood out to Ujiri, coach Dwane Casey, the players and anyone that has watched this team over the last two months is their on-court chemistry. Gays absence has allowed for a more cohesive offence, predicated on ball movement, which has allowed Kyle Lowry and Torontos young players to flourish. All four incoming players have contributed and the defence has improved. Still, not even the Raptors architect could have predicted such a quick turnaround. "We try to study [but] were not geniuses," Ujiri admitted. "You have to get lucky sometimes and I think we were lucky. It kind of came together in terms of chemistry." With 30 regular season games to go, the Raptors find themselves at the top of the Atlantic Division, third in the Eastern Conference. Theyre one game ahead of fourth-place Chicago and only 3.5 games separate them from Brooklyn, sitting in the seventh seed. Ujiri wont compromise the organizations future for instant gratification but he knows where they sit in the East and would consider adding another impact player as long as it doesnt derail their long-term flexibility. "I dont want to call out the conference," he said, "I cant do that but its the measuring stick and I think we have to keep that in mind.” Lowry - a subject of trade rumours all season, the final year of his contract - has been a big part of the Raptors success and figures to be just as valuable to a their playoff cause. The question, as it has been for months is: Will he be around for the stretch run? “I hate to comment about any player in that way, but I think we are not good enough so you have to keep it open," he responded. "Thats the honest answer. These guys have done pretty good. I know weve won a couple of games but we havent done anything yet." Translation; there are no untradeable players on the roster, Lowry included. If the right offer comes along Lowry could be moved but the asking price is significant, as it should be. It should go without saying, but Ujiri wont be pressured into selling off Lowry or any of his assets simply to make a mid-season splash. Although previous regimes have fallen into that trap, the Raptors first-year GM will survey the field and go from there. His phone is on. His eyes and ears are open. Raphael Varane Real Madrid Jersey. Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi. Nacho Fernandez Jersey. He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.com/Authentic-Luka-Modric-Jersey/.After struggling to score goals during a poor first half of the season, Lille claimed only its sixth league win after Traore beat defender Cedric Cambion and fired home a low shot from the edge of the box in the 61st minute. Pepe Jersey. Myers had an inside-the-park homer, his latest big blow against the New York Yankees, and drove in four runs as the Tampa Bay Rays battered an ineffective CC Sabathia in a 5-1 victory Sunday. Mateo Kovacic Jersey.com) - Carmelo Anthonys 27 points and 11 rebounds propelled the New York Knicks to their first winning streak in over two months by virtue of Wednesdays 98-91 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers.ARDMORE, Pa. -- He was the smiling kid with his dad on the bag in his first U.S. Open, eager to be himself and not the guy he was following. Matt Kuchar never expected to be the next Tiger Woods, mostly because even then he knew it wasnt possible. Winning the U.S. Amateur a year after Woods recorded his third straight amateur title got him into the 1998 Open, but it would be a long time before the two were in the same conversation again. TSNs live coverage of the U.S. Open begins with the first round, Thursday morning at 9am et/6am pt. You can also watch bonus coverage on TSN.ca Thursday at 9am et/6am pt and catch a recap of the days action at Midnight et/9pm pt. "I was never thinking because I won the amateur the year after Tiger that I was the next Tiger Woods," Kuchar said. "That was never something that I thought about or thought I was going to follow the same path as Tiger. I knew I had a different path that was for me." That path was rocky at times, but Kuchar never lost faith in his talent. He rebuilt his swing, found his way back on the PGA Tour after a brief hiccup, and started contending in tournaments. Now hes in another conversation this week at Merion Golf Club. Hes joined a select few as perhaps the best player who hasnt won a major championship. "I dont know that Im quite in that talk yet," Kuchar said Wednesday. "I know that a lot of people have been yelling out that they have got me in their pools and theyre picking me this week. But we hear a lot of that talk every week." Perhaps Kuchar should start listening more. Coming off a win two weeks ago at Memorial -- where his young son got a high five from host Jack Nicklaus when Kuchar won -- hes high on a lot of lists as a possible winner at this Open. That hes not shying away from the talk says something about how confident he is about his game. "I feel like Im playing some good golf," Kuchar said. "Im looking to continue to play good golf. Certainly a major championship, a U.S. Open, is one Im geared up for. Im looking forward to competing and trying to put my name on this trophy." Kuchar was still an amateur when he played his first U.S. Open at Olympic Club in San Francisco in 1998.dddddddddddd His father -- who drew some criticism for his exuberance -- was carrying his bag and on Sunday it was both Fathers Day and the golfers 20th birthday Fans sang Happy Birthday to him and yelled "Happy Fathers Day" to his father as they walked to tees, but the real highlight was a 14th place finish. It paid no money but showed Kuchar that he could compete with players a level above him. Three years later he was a regular on the PGA Tour, making $500,000 in his rookie year. The next year he won the Honda Classic, giving him a two-year exemption on tour and marking him as one of the rising stars of the game. Then it all started to fall apart. Kuchar began missing cuts with regularity, finally ending up in golfs minor leagues -- what was then the Nationwide Tour -- while he retooled his game and tried to find a swing that worked as well as the swings of players who were on the big circuit. "I think that out here there was a definite learning curve on the PGA Tour of just being comfortable standing on the range, hitting balls next to Ernie Els or Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson and not just being in awe," Kuchar said. "And trying to say, Well, I cant hit it like that, what do I need to do to hit it like that? " He was a tennis player who took up golf when his mother upgraded their membership at a country club as a Christmas present. Playing better was never an issue since he quickly became one of the top -- and finally THE top -- amateur in the country. Coming back on tour in 2007 he played well enough to keep his card, though barely. The next year he won $1.5 million, and the next year cracked the top 25. Kuchar has already won twice this year, at the Match Play Championship and the Memorial, his sixth career win. Hes moved to No. 4 in the world golf rankings, and hasnt missed a cut all year while averaging 69.84 strokes a round. Hes a ball striker who rarely makes mistakes, and a putter who excels on fast greens, a combination that has oddsmakers and fans lining the fairways at Merion thinking he has a good shot to win his first major this week. "I think (the) great thing about the game of golf is theres no clear-cut favourites," Kuchar said. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/10/2016 09:15:26    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation