Cafe-Med.net

feree Pat Russ

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 07/10/2016 07:29:38    Sujet du message: feree Pat Russ Répondre en citant

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- After more than 2,400 miles and 23 1/2 hours of racing, the most prestigious North American sports car race came down to eight minutes and a final five-lap sprint. The first race of the unified United SportsCar Championship -- the NASCAR-owned and IMSA-sanctioned series born from the merger between American Le Mans and Grand-AM -- ended with a NASCAR flair. A late, full-course caution swallowed Joao Barbosas 13-seccond lead and gave Max Angelelli a last-ditch chance to win the Rolex 24 at Daytona. Barbosa never gave him a chance, pulling away on the restart with 8:23 to race Sunday to give Action Express Racing its second victory in four years. It gave Barbosa his second overall win and third in class. Co-driver Sebastien Bourdais won the Rolex for the first time, while Christian Fittipaldi won for the second time. Action Express second entry finished third -- and Chevrolets new Corvette swept the podium -- in an outstanding day for the Bob Johnson-owned organization. Action won its first Rolex in 2010, and Barbosa was part of that team. "This one wasnt unexpected," Johnson said. "This one we expected to win." It wasnt easy. Barbosa was black-flagged for avoidable contact while running second Sunday morning, a penalty he called "really harsh" at the time. But the team worked its way back into contention. The caution nearly unraveled the comeback. While Angelelli thought there was enough debris to warrant the caution, Barbosa disagreed. "Max, he said he saw a lot of debris that I really didnt see," Barbosa said. "I was really surprised by that caution, but its racing, and we just had to deal with it. But were here, we won the race." Wayne Taylor Racing finished second for the second consecutive year. Co-owner Wayne Taylor came out of retirement to drive for the first time since 2010, seeking a chance to share the seat with Angelelli and sons Ricky and Jordan. The 58-year-old Taylor drove one stint Saturday and then retreated to the pit stand to strategize for what he hoped would be a third -- and most memorable -- victory. "It was a great result, and to have my family and my kids drive with me and Max, its been an emotional roller-coaster," Wayne Taylor said. Action Express second car, with drivers Brian Frisselle, Burt Frisselle, John Martin and Fabien Giroix, was third. Ford was shut out in its debut of its new EcoBoost engine. The No. 01 car of Chip Ganassi Racing team wasnt able to defend its race win because of a series of problems that plagued the car starting very early in the race. Ganassis No. 02 entry was taken out of contention when it developed a flat rear tire while Scott Dixon was running second with roughly five hours remaining. The car went to the garage with 48 minutes remaining when the floor of the Ford Riley began to unravel and Dixon could see the pavement under his feet. Michael Shank Racings entry, the 2012 race winning team, was halted by a broken gearbox. CORE autosport finished a lap ahead of 8Star Motorsport to win the Prototype Challenge class. "Ive loved motorsports all my life," CORE owner and co-driver Jon Bennett said. "Its so great for it to love me back today." Porsche North America claimed the GT Le Mans class with its No. 911 RSR entry. The crowded GT Daytona class had the most thrilling -- and controversial -- finish of the race. The victory went to Flying Lizard Motorsports when IMSA officials penalized Level 5 Motorsports for avoidable contact on the last lap. Alessandro Pier Guidi in the Level 5 Ferrari traded the lead in the final laps with FLMs Markus Winkelhock, who was driving an Audi. With the Audi mounting a challenge heading into the kink portion of the course, the two cars battled side-by-side through the tight corner. The Audi ran off course, and although replays showed no contact between the two cars, the Ferrari was penalized for avoidable contact and Flying Lizard got the victory. Level 5s drivers and team personnel charged toward Victory Lane to argue their case. "If you look on the monitors, there was no contact," driver Townsend Bell said. "Im gutted for (Pier Guidi) and the team. I think the fans want an answer for how a call comes in like that. I feel like we deserve this one." But Flying Lizard driver Spencer Pumpelly was adamant teammate Winkelhock was in the right and IMSA made the correct call. "We dont drive people off the road. We dont win races by driving people off the road," Pumpelly said. "They tried to do that, and it didnt work, and its a great result for us." Jim Dray Bills Jersey. GENO SMITHOn the precipice of being unshackled from the Mark Sanchez-era in New Jersey, the Jets started the offseason with a surprising lack of drama. Marcell Dareus Bills Jersey. Maybe it was because hes not comfortable facing a room of reporters, but more likely its because hes all business when it comes to turning around the floundering CFL club. And that wont be an easy task. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Nickell-Robey-Bills-Jersey/. Yet he had little trouble in securing an Olympic medal for Canada Sunday at the Iceberg Skating Palace in Sochi. Corey White Bills Jersey. "Because this a money generating asset, theyre under no pressure, I would assume, to sell," said Norm OReilly, a professor of sports business at the University of Ottawa. "Im sure, like any equity, they would have their eye on what they would turn around and do. Cardale Jones Bills Jersey. The top-seeded Wozniacki claimed a 6-4, 6-4 victory over Germanys Julia Goerges, while the third-seeded Williams earned a 6-2, 6-4 triumph over Russian veteran Elena Vesnina. Wozniacki had lost three of her previous four matches against Goerges, but four breaks of serve allowed the former world No.CARSON, Calif. -- Keith Thurman had an unenviable act to follow when Lucas Matthysse and John Molina Jr. put on a bloody 11-round slugfest right before he stepped in the same ring with Julio Diaz. Although Thurman couldnt match Matthysses pyrotechnics, the rising welterweight still managed a big finish. Thurman remained unbeaten Saturday night, stopping Diaz after three rounds when Diazs corner threw in the towel due to an injured rib. Thurman (23-0, 21 KOs), nicknamed "One-Time" for his one-punch knockout power, retained his WBA interim welterweight title. He floored Diaz in the second round before delivering the body shot that led Diaz to quit on his stool on a chilly night before the usual energized crowd at the outdoor ring south of Los Angeles. Although he had a short night, Thurman still demonstrated his formidable skill and power in his seventh fight in less than two years. "Hes a warrior, but he just couldnt take the punishment," Thurman said about Diaz. "No one knows the power of One-Time until they step in the ring with One-Time. We did the work in the gym. How did you think I was able to look this good?" A left to the temple dropped Diaz, although he stayed on his unsteady feet for a moment before taking a knee and getting up to beat the count. Thurman remembered the punch that evidently injured Diazs rib, but thought Diaz (40-10-1) had partially blocked it. "We were able to put that pain and that hurt on him like were supposed to," Thurman said. The main event was an anticlimax after a tenacious performance by Matthysse (35-3, 33 KOs), who overcame two early knockdowns and stopped Molina early in the 11th round of the Argentine 140-pound stars dynamite return to the ring. Matthysse knocked down the bleeding Molina in each of the final three rounds, culminating in a decisive combination. Matthysse hadnt fought since injuring his eye and losing a decision to 140-pound champion Danny Garcia last September, but he was right back in destructive form. "It did take me a few rounds to get going, but I was able to take control of the fight," Matthysse said.dddddddddddd "The knockdowns threw me off a little, but I was able to get my punches in." That defeat interrupted the rapid rise of the hard-punching Argentine known as "The Machine," and he returned with what many expected to be a simple fight against Molina (27-4), a Los Angeles-area fighter who infamously got knocked out in the first round of a title shot in 2012. But Molina showed he was no pushover from the opening round, knocking back Matthysse with a big right hand. Another chopping right out of a clinch in the second round sent Matthysse to his knees on just his second career knockdown. Although Matthysse controlled long stretches of the bout with his jab and power, he went down again late in the fifth after winning much of the round, dropping to his knees on a punch to the top of his head. Matthysse immediately indicated the punch was illegal in the back of his head, but referee Pat Russell ruled it a knockdown. "I thought I was going to get him out of there early, but he got it together," Molina said. "Theres a reason hes the No. 1 guy in the division. I took his shot all the way through, and I didnt feel it until the end." Despite a cut near his left eye, Matthysse kept using his jab and power against Molina, who had a large cut on the left side of his head. Matthysse then knocked down Molina late in the eighth round with a left hand and a possible push before punishing him throughout the ninth. Matthysse dropped Molina again in the 10th round with a combination on the ropes. Molina crumpled into the corner on a relentless barrage of punches early in the 11th, and Matthysse leaped on the ropes to celebrate. Omar Figueroa Jr. (23-0-1) also retained his WBC lightweight title with a dull split-decision victory over Jerry Belmontes. U.S. Olympians Joseph Diaz Jr. and Terrell Gausha both remained unbeaten on the undercard. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/10/2016 07:29:38    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation