Cafe-Med.net

eached base safely. By the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 06/10/2016 09:50:51    Sujet du message: eached base safely. By the Répondre en citant

ATLANTA - The Raptors will be without their sixth man for at least another week, they learned on Tuesday. After a re-evaluation of the ulnar collateral sprain in his right elbow on Monday, Patrick Patterson, who has missed the teams last five contests, was ruled out of game action for another seven days, though he will be able to return to limited basketball activity. Patterson, wearing a supporting brace on his injured elbow as he got some work in during Raptors shootaround, was disappointed to hear the news. "[Its] more bad news than good," he admitted ahead of Tuesdays game in Atlanta. "I had hopes that I would be able to come out here and participate with the team and get back to basketball." The Raptors versatile back-up said hes experiencing very little pain in his right arm, just discomfort, one of the reasons why he had hoped to be back on the court by now. "From when it initially happened up until now I had pain, constantly, on the court, certain types of movements or certain types of contact would aggravate it," said Patterson, who leads all Toronto reserves in scoring, averaging 9.7 points along with 5.2 rebounds since being acquired from Sacramento on December 9.  "But now, today, theres very little pain. All the movements that hurt before dont hurt now. In my mind, Im thinking I can [play] just going off that pain factor, but doing the ultrasound and seeing the images and seeing how far its come along to today, Im definitely happy to know how soon I can return." Its not clear exactly how Patterson initially sustained the injury. He believes it originally occurred in a game against the Wizards back in February and he aggravated it in a win over the Kings on March 7. "It is frustrating," he said, not being able to pinpoint exactly how he hurt his elbow. "If I knew what happened, hopefully I could prevent it from happening again." Patterson had become one of the teams most valuable and consistent contributors, anchoring a second unit that has been much improved since his arrival in December. In his absence, Dwane Casey has used the trio of Steve Novak, Chuck Hayes and Tyler Hansbrough as stopgaps off the bench. Unlike Patterson, a well-rounded, two-way player, his three replacements are best suited in situational roles. Each forward has stepped up to some degree, but Pattersons shoes have not been easy to fill. Without Patterson in the lineup over the previous five games, the Raptors bench has been outscored by a total of 50 points. The oppositions reserves have bested them by 65 alone over the last two contests. "At least we have to hold serve," Casey said of his second unit. "Weve got to find a go-to player or a guy that can produce for us, point-wise, with that second unit. Pat was giving us some points or at least spacing the floor for us where it did give [Greivis Vasquez] opportunities to drive to the basket." Casey would not call the latest news on Pattersons injury a setback. The team was not expecting him to be able to return right away. The Raptors forward will be assessed again after this seven-day period and if the new timetable holds true he should miss another four-to-six games. "It could be worse, thats the way I always look at it," said Patterson. "Thats what my team and the training staff is telling me, it could be worse, but youre in a positive situation, at least you know where you stand and how soon you can come back." Rasmus Ristolainen Jersey. Sending the soaring Washington Capitals to their first loss of the season will certainly help their cause. Jordan Eberle had a goal and an assist and Nikolai Khabibulin made 34 saves, and the Oilers hung on for dear life to edge the Capitals 2-1 Thursday. Evander Kane Jersey. The Cavs have won seven in a row and havent lost since a home contest on Nov. 22 versus these same Raptors. Since, Cleveland swept a four-game homestand, then polished off a perfect 3-0 road trip in front of a royal crowd at the Barclays Center. http://www.sabreshockeyshop.us/Josh-Gorges-Jersey/. Ryan Howard had five RBIs and Kendrick pitched sharply into the seventh inning to snap his 10-game losing streak as the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Colorado Rockies 9-0 Monday. Tyler Ennis Sabres Jersey. Logan Couture scored in the shootout and San Jose beat the Detroit Red Wings 1-0 on Monday night. The Sharks (8-0-1) are the NHLs last team without a regulation loss. Ryan OReilly Jersey. The visitors failed to create any chances of note until Nuri Sahin tested Braunschweig keeper Daniel Davari with a well-placed free kick in the 28th minute. Aubameyang opened the scoring three minutes later, when Robert Lewandowski played a one-two with Marco Reus and lifted the ball over the outrushing goalkeeper for him to head into the unguarded net.SEATTLE -- Kendrys Morales knocked in three runs and Kyle Gibson pitched six shutout innings to lead the Minnesota Twins to an 8-1 rout of the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday night. Chris Colabello hit a two-run double, Brian Dozier scored twice and the Twins put up eight runs in the first four innings to chase an ineffective Roenis Elias (7-Cool. The rookie lasted a career-low 3 1-3 innings, yielding seven runs -- six earned -- and seven hits with three walks. Gibson (8-7) allowed multiple baserunners in three innings and only retired the side in order once. But he worked around seven hits and a walk, rebounding from a rough outing against the Yankees. It was the seventh time this season that Gibson did not permit a run. Caleb Thielbar, Jared Burton and Matt Guerrier finished up for Gibson, who gave up six runs (five earned) and six hits in two innings of a 6-5 loss to New York last Friday. After scoring once in the first, the Twins broke the game open with a four-run second. Minnesota added three more in the fourth to end Elias night. Robinson Cano drove in Seattles run in the seventh with a double down the left-field line that scored Brad Miller. The Mariners had 12 hits but stranded 12 and went 1 for 8 with runners in scoring position. Seattle entered hitless in its last 22 at-bats with runners in scoring position. With the Mariners planning to use a relievver to start Thursdays game, manager Lloyd McClendon had little choice but to let Elias attempt to pitch out of his own mess in the second.dddddddddddd The result was, the first five Twins reached base safely. By the time Eduardo Nunez popped out, Colabello had already driven in a pair with a double, and Sam Fuld had an RBI single. Morales added another run with a sacrifice fly before Elias got out of the inning. Thanks in part to a two-run error by first baseman Logan Morrison, Elias wasnt able to escape the fourth, forcing the Mariners to rely on three relievers to close out the game. NOTES: Minnesota RHP Kris Johnson will be recalled from Triple-A Rochester to start Friday in Colorado. Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said the team will announce a corresponding move Thursday night or Friday morning. ... Gardenhire said SS Danny Santana (bone bruise in his left knee) will not join the team before the All-Star break and will go on a rehab assignment before being activated from the disabled list. ... The Mariners have reset their weekend rotation after RHP Taijuan Walker was sent to Triple-A Tacoma. RHP Felix Hernandez will start Friday against AL West-leading Oakland and will be followed by RHP Hisashi Iwakuma and RHP Chris Young. ... RHP Tom Wilhelmsen, normally a reliever, will start Thursdays series finale against Twins RHP Yohan Pino. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/10/2016 09:50:51    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation