Cafe-Med.net

s salary counting against the cap or luxury tax, he hesitate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 12/09/2016 07:28:10    Sujet du message: s salary counting against the cap or luxury tax, he hesitate Répondre en citant

INDIANAPOLIS -- Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle provided a spark, and his team played just as he hoped. John Elway Jersey . Monta Ellis had 23 points and nine rebounds, and Dirk Nowitzki added 18 points as the Mavericks handed the Indiana Pacers their third home loss of the season, 81-73 on Wednesday night. "Coach got on us pretty good this morning," Nowitzki said. "I thought we responded. We battled them and tried to make it tough on them." The Mavericks (32-22), who have won six of seven, finished a three-game road trip heading into the NBA All-Star break. Dallas five-game winning streak was snapped at Charlotte on Tuesday. "It wasnt that we didnt respect Charlotte," Carlisle said. "Its that we had such great respect for Indiana. We knew we were going to have to play at a super high level." It wasnt easy for either team. Dallas won despite its second-lowest point total this season. The NBAs highest-scoring team netted only 80 points in a loss to New York on Jan. 5. The Mavericks came out on top by holding the Pacers to a season-worst 32.1 per cent shooting. George Hill had 14 points, and Lance Stephenson and Danny Granger both scored 13 for the Pacers (40-12), who have lost two of three. "They beat us at our game," Hill said. "They played well tonight and we just didnt play good enough. We gave one away. Its unfortunate, but its over now." The Mavericks outscored the Pacers 21-11 in the final quarter and scored the first six points of the fourth. Dallas took a 66-62 lead when Ellis made a free throw with 6:55 remaining. Brandan Wright scored, Ellis made two more free throws, and Wright made a layup to give the Mavericks a 72-66 edge. Ellis made a 3-pointer early in the second half to give the Mavericks a 46-42 lead. West hit a jumper, Samuel Dalembert also scored, and Hill sank a 3-pointer to make it 48-47. Paul George scored to give the Pacers their first lead of the second half, 53-52, with 6:12 left in the quarter. Indiana built its edge to 60-55, but Dallas scored five straight to tie it with 2:20 remaining in the third. Pacers coach Frank Vogel reminded his team leading up to Wednesdays game that the All-Star break didnt begin until after Indianas meeting with Dallas. "I wanted to make that clear to all of our guys," Vogel said. "Weve got work to do. We want to go into the break ahead 3 1/2 games." The Mavericks spoiled that for the Pacers. Indiana outshot the Mavericks in the fourth quarter, but Dallas pulled away by making 13 of 16 from the free throw line. Hill scored late to make it 74-68, but Ellis made a pair of free throws. Stephenson scored on a lay-up, and George grabbed a steal and later hit a 3-pointer to make it 76-73 with 37 seconds remaining. Ellis scored four straight points from the line to give the Mavericks an 80-73 advantage. "We were able to make just enough plays," Carlisle said. "It was just a very competitive game from start to finish. There was a lot of attitude in the game, which is great. We were able to get out of here alive." The Mavericks are already looking past the break, and things wont be any easier then. Dallas will hosts the Miami Heat in the first game after All-Star weekend. NOTES: Indiana had 10 offensive rebounds and scored a season-low four second-chance points. . The last time the Mavericks won in Indianapolis was November 2009. . Mavericks guard Gal Mekel was out after having right knee surgery. . Dallas guard Devin Harris didnt play because of knee and ankle injuries. ... The Pacers committed 20 turnovers and fell to 5-4 when they have at least 20. Von Miller Broncos Jersey . -- Darrun Hilliard scored 21 points and Josh Hart added 13, lifting the undefeated No. Michael Schofield Jersey . The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year on the LPGA Tour, had an 11-under 205 total in the Ladies European Tours season-ending event. She had three birdies and a bogey at Emirates Golf Course a day after making eight birdies in a 65.OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder general manager Sam Presti is aware of coach Scott Brooks critics. An NBA Finals appearance in 2012 fueled expectations, so when San Antonio beat the Thunder in Oklahoma City this season to close out the Western Conference finals, it didnt go over well with some locals in this era of winning coaches getting fired. Naysayers also believe Brooks offensive strategy gives point guard Russell Westbrook too much freedom at the expense of MVP Kevin Durant. Presti did his best to squelch the talk on Thursday. After all, he said, the Thunder finished with the second-best record in the NBA this season, despite numerous injuries to key players. "Scotty, I think, did an excellent job," Presti said. "I understand, we all have a tendency to look at the last game and the last series. I respect it. Thats part of sports. I cant do that." Brooks took over for P.J. Carlesimo during the 2008-09 season and led the team to a 22-47 record. The team has won at least 61 per cent of its games each season since. Brooks has a 293-170 record with the Thunder. "Hes stacking successful seasons on top of each other, increasing our odds to take a really unique amount of time that weve been successful and extend it to a very, very unique amount of time," Presti said. Durant said this week that he feels Brooks is the man to keep things moving. "Thats our guy," Durant said. "Im riding with him." Brooks has praised Westbrook while often publicly pointing out his three-time All-Stars need to find a balance between shooting and passing when he attacks. Westbrook also spoke highly of Brooks this week. "Hes done a great job of having confidence in me personally," Westbrook said. "Theres times when things have gone south and hes the only one that always — regardless of what happened — always had my back. Regardless if people were saying I was doing this or doing that, I was being selfish, he always was the first person to step up and have my back and suppport me regardless of whats going on. Bradley Roby Jersey. " Brooks will have plenty to work with. Durant is signed through 2015-16, and Westbrook and defensive ace Serge Ibaka are signed through 2016-17. Backup centre Steven Adams figures to be a prominent part of the future. The 20-year-old from New Zealand improved dramatically late in the regular season while Kendrick Perkins was out with an injury, then continued to get better in the playoffs. Presti sees Adams talent, but says he has work ahead. Perkins is still a solid defender, but his offensive limitations allow defences to pay more attention to Durant and Westbrook. When Presti was asked about the amnesty clause, which allows a team to waive one player without his salary counting against the cap or luxury tax, he hesitated before offering perspective. He said though Adams was solid against the Los Angeles Clippers and San Antonio, Perkins played a key role in the grueling seven-game series against Memphis. Presti said he wouldnt consider waiving or trading Perkins unless it could help the team strategically long term. Shooting guard Thabo Sefolosha is an unrestricted free agent who lost his starting job during the playoffs. Caron Butler, a mid-season pickup, is an unrestricted free agent. He had his moments, but was out of the rotation by the end of the playoffs. The team has the option to keep Hasheem Thabeet, a 7-foot-3 backup centre. Thabeet played little, even while Perkins was injured. Presti was non-committal in each case. Presti seemed uncertain what unrestricted free agent Derek Fisher will do, but said he will be successful whatever he decides. The 39-year-old guard has been connected to the New York Knicks head coaching job. "We have absolutely no reason to expect Derek to keep us informed of his plans," Presti said. "The only thing we have a right to do is to support him because hes left an impact here in a positive way." __ Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/09/2016 07:28:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation