Cafe-Med.net

I absolutely think its foolish," said Eddie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Très Bavard
Très Bavard

Faculté: MJH

MessagePosté le: 10/09/2016 07:53:33    Sujet du message: I absolutely think its foolish," said Eddie Répondre en citant

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Just when it seemed as though Carolina was heading toward a six-game losing streak, Jordan Staal and Manny Malhotra scored late to give the Hurricanes a much-needed win. Malhotra, who played his third game since signing with the Hurricanes on Oct. 31, scored 2:40 into overtime, and Carolina skated off with a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. Malhotras drive from the slot on a breakaway got past goalie Steve Mason. "I wanted to make sure I got a quick shot off," Malhotra said. "I think it surprised him. We did a lot of good things as a team, and scoring is the icing on the cake. Im just trying to do the little things that make teams successful." The Hurricanes forced overtime after Staal scored with 52.3 seconds left in regulation, with goalie Justin Peters on the bench in favour of an extra skater. "We stuck with our game the whole 60 minutes," Staal said. "For us to rebound, it shows the character in this room that we can keep battling through some tough times. It was nice to see us bounce back after that goal they scored." Philadelphias Scott Hartnell scored his first of the season on a power play with 3:58 left in regulation. But the Flyers couldnt hold on and went to overtime for the first time. "Its nice to score a goal and to get a point, but it obviously leaves a sour taste in your mouth when they score two goals in less than a couple of minutes," Hartnell said. "I think we played smart with the puck except for a few shifts, and unfortunately we werent able to get the other point." Peters stopped 28 shots and earned his first win of the season. He made his fifth straight start in place of the injured Cam Ward. "We gave up the late goal, but for us to stay with it was rewarding," Peters said. "We played the right way. We want to use this momentum. It feels good, and weve got to want this again." The Flyers, who have lost three of four, have scored more than two goals only once this season in 14 games. Carolina was 0-of-4 on the power play, including a 5-on-3 advantage that carried over into the third period. Philadelphia, which has the 29th ranked power play in the NHL, went 1 for 4 with a rare man-advantage goal. Mason made a season-high 36 saves on 38 shots, also a season high. Mason, 5-2 in his career against Carolina, made a season-high 36 saves on 38 shots, also a season high. NOTES: Carolina activated RW Radek Dvorak from the injured list after he missed three games because of a lower-body injury. ... Philadelphia captain Claude Giroux is seeking his first goal of the season. Dating to last season, Giroux hasnt scored in 19 games. Craig Stevens Titans Jersey.S. DaNorris Searcy Titans Jersey.Y. - Defensive tackle Kyle Williams and linebacker Nigel Bradham missed their second day of practice because of knee injuries, leaving the two Buffalo Bills starters status uncertain to play at Detroit on Sunday. http://www.footballtitansfanatic.com/authentic-earl-campbell-titans-jersey/. The Canadian mens Olympic hockey team head coach arranged to take in some mens curling with a bunch of players before shuffling off to the nearby Bolshoy Ice Dome to scout the Russia-United States mens hockey game. Eddie George Titans Jersey. Louis Cardinals and Pittsburgh Pirates in the NL Central. Cincinnati called up Hamilton and infielder Neftali Soto from Triple-A Louisville on Monday before the opener of a four-game series against St. Blidi Wreh-Wilson Jersey. 2 Juan Ignacio Chela both overcame one-set deficits to win their quarter-finals at the Vina Del Mar VTR Open on Friday, giving Argentine players three of the four semifinal berths.Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says his series and NASCAR wont be competing for the same motorsport fans in Texas when they hold races 190 miles apart in November. Ecclestone dismissed on Wednesday any clash between the series, after the top executive at Texas Motor Speedway called F1 "arrogant" for scheduling the United States Grand Prix in Austin on the same weekend that his track hosts NASCAR in Fort Worth. "I absolutely think its foolish," said Eddie Gossage, the track president and general manager. "Its a shot fired by Formula One at NASCAR. I cant say I was surprised because Bernie Ecclestone does a lot of foolish things. The thing he unfortunately doesnt recognize is there is an 800-pound gorilla when it comes to major American motorsports. The 800-pound gorilla is NASCAR." Texas Motor Speedway will host NASCARs Texas 500 on Nov. 2, the same day F1 will hold its only race in the U.S. this year. Fort Worth is about a 3-hour drive from Austin. While Gossage thought a stronger stance by the management at Circuit of the Americas would have prevented the scheduling issue, Ecclestone believed it was a non-issue. "Ive also spoken to the people that run the race at COTA and their position is thhat they believe the NASCAR crowd is a different crowd to Formula One, different people, different customers," Ecclestone said.dddddddddddd "At the end of the day, they run a domestic series in America -- we run a world championship." F1 requires considerable logistical planning by the teams, he said. "Weve a small problem they (NASCAR) dont have -- we have six jumbo jets to move around all our equipment, and we have to find the most sensible way to use them to do that," Ecclestone said. "We have to be efficient and bear in mind we may also encounter problems at an airport. "There are issues that can occur, but (Gossage) and other people do not realize these things. The race prior to the one in the U.S. is in Russia, in Sochi. Weve never been before, and we have to get out of there and into Austin. That is probably a lot easier than trying to get into Brazil, and then we have to get out of there (Sao Paulo) to go to Abu Dhabi." Gossage said F1 could have found another weekend to race in the U.S. "Its just not smart," he said. "Theres 52 weeks in the year. But that was the only weekend that Formula One could make it work in Austin, Texas. Give me a break." Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/09/2016 07:53:33    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cafe-Med.net Index du Forum -> Pour Les Nouveaux Membres -> Règles Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation